Falling in love

Bless Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah,Kang Jihye!",a voice shouted from behind.

Jihye turned around to see her best friend standing,both hands on her waist.

"What are you doing?I was waiting for you at the gate!",Yeseul nagged.

Jihye realized that she was holding the attendance list of 505,so she quickly hid it behind her back before Yeseul realizes it.

"I had something to do.N-now let's go!",Jihye slung her backpack on her shoulder and took Yeseul's hand away from the room.

Yeseul looked at her in confusion.

 

On History period,Jihye felt her stomach twist.She is in urge to go to the toilet.

After getting permission from the teacher,she walked out of the class.

And accidentally met with Myungsoo,the emo.

"Hey,Myungsoo.",she said in a gangster-like tone.She didn't want to look flirty.Myungsoo's not that handsome,really.He always frowns all the time.

Myungsoo looked at her.'How did you know my name?',he thought.

As if she could read the guy's mind,she coldly replied.

"I-I accidentally found out.Your name is cheap.",then,she gave herself a mischiveous grin.

Suddenly,her stomach started to rumble.'Oh,god.'

She almost forgot her main purpose to go out.

She gave one last glance at Myungsoo before rushing away to the toilet.

Myungsoo secretly grinned.

'This girl is interesting.'

 

 

Listen to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti1IKgEF1TE

That evening,the committee members of Drama Club held a small meeting about activities that they will be doing for the year.The Drama Club teacher,Mr.Wang also came.

"I think the minimum amount of drama interpretations/musicals this year is 3.This is because our club members have increased from last year.",said Sunggyu,the club president.

Yeseul wrote down all important things said by everyone as she is the secretary.

Sometimes,she also took 2-3 glances to the very charming treasurer.

Nam Woohyun.

She dreamed that they would get even closer by working together.Although they never talked to each other,looking at his face would make her satisfied.

"Woohyun,I want you to collect money from the club members everytime when we need it.You weren't voted treasurer for nothing.",Jihye said to Woohyun.He looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter