Lollipop

Lollipop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Lollipop

Couple: JunSeung

Length: 1184 words

Credits: Obviously the boys aren't mine :')

 

 

“He has to stop it.”

“But you know that it's one of the most important thing in his life, hyung,” DongWoon tried to argument.

“I ing don't care ! It's not healthy and JunHyung is not very athletic, so lately he became a little bit fat...”

“Don't say that in front of him. It's not really kind of you,” YoSeob whispered. “And that's not true. He's like always.”

“But look ! He seems like a couch potatoe, don't you think ? Watching television with a lot of bottle of Coke... What a Joker !”

“He's a little stressed with the comeback and the production, let him do what he wants, please.”

 

DuJun, who was a great leader, was worry about Junnie. He was drinking too much Coke, and it made DuJun crazy every little second he was with his friend.

 

“I'm home !” HyunSeung said.

 

He was with KiKwang outside to buy some groceries.

 

“Seungie ! Do you have my Coke ?” Junnie asked.

“I do. I put it in the fridge, ok ?”

“Thank you, you're the best !”

 

DuJun wanted to kill the pretty boy. He was going crazy with the Coke and HyunSeung bought another cans !

 

“I never see someone found of something like him. It's an obsession !”

“And you with soccer, huh ? You're crazy about it, when you can kick a ball you do it without thinking !”

“But soccer is good for my health. Junnie will have problems if he continues like that. Plus, it's expensive.”

“So, what do you want to do about that ? Search something else for Junnie to stop his addiction ? Something healthier and cheaper than Coke ?”

“... Such a ing awesome idea, Seobie !”

“DuJun, don't swear,” HyunSeung said, starting to eat a lollipop.

“I want some too, hyung !” DongWoon whined.

“Here, take the flavour you prefer.”

 

Woonie choose apple, Kiki was eating a strawberry flavour, and Seungie... Coke flavour. When he saw that – or more likely smelt it –, DuJun, who was thinking really hard, just exclamed :

 

“You're the best, HyunSeung !”

“Thank you, I know that, JunHyung just said it to me a little while ago.”

“No no, listen. We all agree with the fact that Junnie has an obsession about Coke ?”

“Well, yes, it's obvious like Seungie loves dancing.”

“Okay. But it's not healthy.”

“You said that a million of times.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter