Chapter 1 ; New Student

Guardian Angel

Jinhees POV

 

1 & 1/2 years ago

 

"Yah Yugyeom. Youngji!" I run into class "Theres a new student!" "What?!??!" They shout "I heard we'll be losing be losing 2 students for this 1" I plop down in my seat, which is in front of theirs "Wah...He must be something-" "Okay class! QUIET" Mr.Oh shouts. The whole class shuffles to there seats and shuts up "As you all know, We have a new student...and because of this one....we have to drop 2 students.." Everyone look around at each other, wondering whos gonna get dropped. "If you're curious, It wil be the students with the lowest grades" My heart drops to my stomach. I look back at Youngji, who's frozen "When I call your name...come up front" Mr.Oh refuses to look up at us "Kim Minyoung" He sighs and looks over at me with an apologetic expression "Heo You-" "I'll take her place!" "Yah, Park Jinhee" "Jinhee-ah!" I turn around to Youngji and Yugyeom "Its okay!" I smile and put my things in my back pack; walking to the front of the class "Okay, Mr.Choi, Please come in" The new kid walks in, a smirk plastered on his face "Choi Youngjae, Please take care of me!" He bows "Minyoung. Jinhee-ah...." Mr.Oh looks up at us "It was nice having you guys"

1 year later (present)

 

"Okay Jenny..behave!" "Mom, Come on. I'm 18. I'm very well behaved!" I chuckle, closing the car door "You can do it!" I let out a big sigh. Its been a years since I got into a car accident after we moved to LA. We came back to Korea caus emy fathers job.

 

"Okay, Miss Jenny! You're all set!" Mr.Min hands me papers that direct me to my classes. I bow and exit the office "Alright!" I take a deep breath as I watch all the students roam the hallway to their classes. I look at the papers in my hand to find my homeroom. I scan the paper and set off to find the room. After 10 minutes off searchng, the halls are empty and I'm late for class "Ah! There it is!" I beam and walk to the door. I slowly slide the door open which catches the teachers attention "What have I told you guys about BEING LA-" He stops and stares at me blankly "Who are you?" He raises a brow"I'm the new transfer student..." I reply "Oh! I'm so sorry, Miss Park!!" He bows in apology "Please introduce yourself!!" I nod my head "I'm Jenny Park, Please take care of me" I bow and turn my attention back towards the teacher when he speaks "Please, take a seat next to Kim Yugyeom" He points towards a kid in the back, with pinkish hair. I take a seat and pull my hair back. Classes go by in the blink of an eye.

 

"Jenny, Right?" I close my locker and turn towards the voice "Yeah," I throw my book bag over my shoulders and head towards the exit "I'm Yugyeom, Its nice to meet you!" He follows "Anyways, Where ya headed? Oh, and why is it Jenny? You look fully Korean to me. Your Koreans to perfect to have just learned. Did you live in Ameri-" I stop and look at him "What is it you want?" I ask, rather rudely "Nothing really...I'm just curious..and we're desk partners and all..." I roll my eyes and sigh "Well, Mr.Kim. I hve no intentions of making friends and I'm sure as hell not curious about you" I look him and up down before shaking my head and walking away "Okay, But you can't go the school year without friends" He continues to pester "I can and I will"

 

I finally make it to where I was headed. I told teh Yugyeom kid to meet me at the library but I'm not going. I'm actually headed to a dance studio. To practice. I open the doors and I'm greeted by the owner "Oh, Jinhee! Its been a while!" He hugs me "Yah~" I playfully slap his arm "Oh, Theres not any private rooms open. You'll have to practice in the public room" He informs me. I sigh lightly "Its okay, I'll TRY not to scare anyone away" I chuckle and walk to the room. I open the door and see 6 guys pilled on the couch or around the couch, goofing off and laughing 'Aish...' I sigh and walk over to a corner, n the opposite side of the room "Okay, Jinhee...Just wait till they're gone" I mumble to myself before pulling my phone out. Just then the door swings open and a familiar pink haired boy walks in. My eyes widen and I quickly look down; hiding my face "Ayeee, Yugyeom. What took you so long?" One of the guys shout "Aii...Some new girl told me to meet her at the library but she didn't show" He replies, rather irritated. I cover my mouth to hide my laughter "Ooooooo, Our little maknae got stood up!" The room fills with laughter "Yah!!! Its not like that" The sound of someone hitting the floor echos through the room "Shes not even that pretty anyways" 'What? Not that pretty? Aish this little brat' "What does she look like?" The room grows quiet "Mmmm...Kind of like a 8 year old little boy?"  They all burst into laughter. 'Thats it.' I stand up and adjust my shirt "YAH YOU PINK HAIR BASTARD!" I shout. All their heads snap towards my direction. Yugyeom turns around and his eyes about pop out "What? and 8 year old little boy?" I scoff "Yah," I make my way towards him "J-Jinhee" He stutters "W-w-w-wh-what I meant was-" I kick him in the shin, bringing him down to my height "What did you mean?" I raise a brow "T--that your h-hair makes you kind of l-l-look like a b-b-boy-" "Yugyeom, I'd stop now" "No No, Let the boy talk" I smile "Yah...Jinhee Noona..Forgive me, huh? I-I didn't mean it!" The kids basically begging for forgivness now "Well...I might" His face relaxs and I can't help but slightly smile "Friends?" He asks. I glare at him but finally relax my shoulders and smile "Fine..But you gotta stop asking so many questions. I swear you're gonna make someones ears fall off!!" He smiles and rubs the back of his neck sheepishly "Oh, Guys, This is Jinhee, Jinhee, this is...the guys" They all stand up to introduce themselves.

 

After awhile, we're all talking and laughing as if we knew each other our whole lives. Except one. He's basically quiet. He'll laugh every now and then but he hasn't said a single word. "Yah, Guys its time to get going" Jaebum stands up and shoves his hands into his pockets "It was nice meeting you, Jinhee" I stand up and nod "You too" They all walk to the door "Youngjae, You coming" He nods his head "I'll stay and practice" So thats what he sounds like. I stare at him until he turns around "W-What?" He asks. I shrug and walk over to my stuff, grabbing my headphones "You just sounded differen't than I expected" I reply.

"Ai," I drop to the ground, breathless "Yah," Youngjae voices. I pull out an earphone and look over at him "Mm?" "Can you bring me that?" He points to the pen at my feet. I pick it up and stand up "Lazy much?" I roll my eyes and end up tripping over my backpack 'Oh dear lordy have mercy on my clumsy ' I clench my eyes shut, expecting to meet the hard cold ground that seems very uninviting. I open my eyes to see a pair of eyes staring at me. "Are you okay?" He asks. I open my mouth but I can't find in power to voice anything. So this is what it feels like.

 

-------------------------------------

Omg I know this is poorly written but my first chapters always ;; boo which means it won't keep people reading. But I promise, It will get better, so please ebar with me??? Anywho, Don't forget to subscribe, vote, and/or comment! I LOVE feedback!!