Last Day

After the Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just finished my shower and now I was dressing up for my school Seoul Science High School.I went downstairs to the living room and picked up some pieces of grapes and plopped them into my mouth. "Oppa! I am going to school!" no reply as usual. He probably is sleeping. Imagining why he isn't going to the school with me? Simple. The answer is he goes to different school and that is Seoul Arts High School. Both of our school is from the same branch. I go to the school in 7:45 am and its 7:25 am right now and it takes me 20 minutes for me to reach and the school ends in 2:45 pm. Baekhyun, my brother goes to his school in 10 am and it takes 30 minutes for him to reach his school and the same will be with me from tomorrow. Why? Because I am going to be transferred to his school from tomorrow because I am the top student.

Well I don't have a car because I am still just 17, I need to be 18 for that. But oppa has but he won't pick me from or drop me to school or anywhere else because he is a lazy bone. And in addition there isn't a day where we don't argue but still we love each other the most. Kkk... 

I went to the bus station and waited for the bus to arrive. Well we are not rich but we are not poor either. Our parents, they are outside this country. They are in Canada and they send us 500,000 won in a month. Half of it is for Oppa while the other half is for me. But there's an advantage for me. I am a scholarship student and I have to pay less than half of the tuition fee while oppa has to pay the whole. My oppa already gave up arguing about it to umma two months ago. He argued about it for the whole year -_- but he failed ^^ but that's fair. He have a car but I don't. Kk..

The bus arrived and I went inside and greeted the by driver with my usual smile and he greeted back. I went to an empty seat after paying for my tickets and sat in the seat nearby the window. 

Reaching school I showed the guard my identity card and after getting the permission to go inside I skilled to my class to be greeted by my best friend Boram with a crashing hug. "Hey! Do you want to kill me?!" i said. She slowly released me from her hug but she hung her head down lhug  I looked her and she had tears flowing down her face. I gave her a comforting hug and pat her back. "Byung! Your going to leave me! I will miss you sooo much! *sob*" "I will miss you too Boram-ah~" my eyes started becoming blur as it filled with tears but I threatened it not to fall. "But Boram! We have Skype! We will still have connection with each other and your behaving as if I am leaving the country! I am still living in my own house remember! And we can still meet in weekends!" She wiped her tears  and stated at me and suddenly started jumping and slapping me in my arms "omo! I forgot about it! WOO-HOO!" wow..what..a..quick.. Mood..swing.. -_- just wow.. 

I am in second year and it has three months since it started and in the middle I am going to be transfered to next school and I am nervous about it but the big deal is I am going to miss my friends here especially Boram very much. Forgot to mention that I am a sensitive person. Even a bad thing about me told by someone even as a joke makes me want to cry. But when I am angry I am the most violent person I don't even remember how I am hurting the peroson and after calming down then only I will realize what I did and if the person is too hurt then I will cry and ask for forgiveness and if he or she don't forgive me then I will ask for it for at least 1 week but again if I fail so I will give up doing it telling myself I am just wasting my precious time. Kkk..The teacher entered and started teaching.

*At lunch* 

I and Boram walked together to the cafe. Some girls hugged on the way and told me 'goodbyes' and 'take care's. I was really touched. "Byungsoo~ let's just enjoy this last day OK?" I nodded and then we took some foods and sat in an empty table.  There is no bully here as the teachers here are really strict but still some girls secretly fangirl over few handsome boys here. Of course they are the kingkas. But I. Caf, it is the most ruckus. As there is no teacher here in the cafe the fangirls scream and surrounds the boysnand the teachers are unknown about it. Why? Because they go out if of the school to have their own lunch. Well...I was..I was not an exception and Boram too. We both were part of the fangirls. I had a crush on a boy named Taehyun but he prefers others to call him V.haha. when I had a crush on him I tried impressing him for 3 weeks! I wasted my previous 3 weeks to impress him but I failed. He don't even look at me! So I gave up asnu know. But still I can't stop my fangirl around him. 

 

I screamed "Taehyung oppa!! V oppa!!! Saranghaeyo!! You look so handsome today!!!" while Boram was busy staring at Jungkook. Haha. 

I stopped screaming as my throat turned sore. 

Why do I even waste my voice when it is of no use? I already gave up on him. I already moved on. I won't scream again when the result is this. I looked at Boram and said, "Hey! Is your staring over? " "He looks so cute today..." "Then why don't you make a move!'' "I will someday. Someday he will be mine!" I just shrugged it off and started eating. Ahh..I am full. I looked at Boram and she was still looking at Jungkook without eating. What's up with her today? She was never like that! "What happened Boram? Are you fine?'' I asked touching her forehead. She slowly took my hand and wrapped it in her hands. " I will be alone if you go Byung and I will miss you a lot and I think I am in love with Jungkook oppa..not just a simple crush..." She looked at my eyes sadly. 

I had just a simple crush on Taehyung. I never felt love just simple crushes. My first crush was Suga oppa but now its Taehyung oppa! I don't call Jungkook 'oppa' because he is just a month or two older than me while he is 8 months older than Boram. I knew this because a month ago me and Boram stalked on him. Not only him but all bangtan boys.Bangtan boys is what those seven kingkas call themselves. They are V oppa (Taehyung), Jungkook, Suga opaa, RapMon oppa, Jhope oppa, Jin oppa and Jimin oppa. 

I squeezed her hand slowly and smirked at her. "I have a plan. I will make a new friend for you so that you will not be alone and its an advantage for you" I winked at her and she looked at me weirdly. "Byung..I always wonder why your not a queenka. You have all those abilities of a queenka like a devil faces of queenkas and also every single boys here adores you. Do you still remember in the first year, in the valentines day? 25 boys proposed you?" "Yah!! But still why won't Taehyung oppa even glance at me?" I sighed. She patted my head. I continued, "You too are adored. My plan today will make you more famous." "What is it?" "Nu-uh! Its a secret. You will know about it after school. And please I want you healthy for my plan so go and order food. Your food is already cold" she eyed her food, sighed and went to order food. 

        ★†♥♥†★                            

The bell rung signalling that the school is over. I hurriedly  packed my bags and rushed to the school gates and waited for Boram. One by one the Bangtan boys started coming out. Duh. Why is Boram late today??! Slowly she came out and I rushed to her and slapped her in her arms "WHY ARE YOU LATE HUH??!" "YAH! Stop shouting your damaging my ear drums!! And what's with the shouting!?" I sighed and grabbed her hands and started walking. "Let's go we are late for the plan. Now let's start!" I grabbed her shoulders and explained my plan to her," Listen all you have to do is pretend to hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter