Chapter 1

Hate - Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened her Biology textbook. Soora holds her pen and writing some important notes that she have to remember. The teacher not come yet, that's why her classmates are chatting and playing. 

In a blink of eyes, a tall figure stood infront of Soora's desk, make Soora can't focus. "What do you want?" asked Soora, not looking at him. He smirked, made Soora annoyed. "Do you hate this handsome Kim Jongin that much? Look at me when you're talking. Where are your manners, baby?" Jongin lowered his body, make his eyes meet hers.

"Stop talking like you're full of manners. What do you want? Just say it and get out from my sight." Jongin can't stop smiling. "Your mother-in-law invited you and your parents, or should I say, you and my parents-in-law to come to my house this night, for dinner. " he made his naughty face, that could melt a lot of girls. But not Soora.

Soora still reading her Biology textbook. "I knew it. Now, get lost." she pushed Jongin. "Aww, my baby is so arrogant. Just wait and see. I'll make you mine." Jongin left Soora. 

"Okay class, open your book." the class finally started.  School, books also Jongin. Soora hates all of them. All. "Hey Soora, wanna go to party this tomorrow? Your Jongin is going too. " Hyeri, her seatmate who is the 'wild' girl. But sometimes she's nice. "Ouh, it's okay. I'm not interested.. Enjoy!" Soora continue her revisions. 

"You're studying too much, don't you feel bored?" Soora shook her head. "I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter