INTRODUCE

Never Say Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Today's the day where Hyukjae will meet his new boss . He feel very nervous and thinking how's his new boss will look like , will he treat him nicely or is he a annoying person with evil looks? Hyukjae shivered to his own negetive thought and pray silently , hoping that the new boss will act like Mr.Lee - his current boss . The man might be sometimes annoying but he treat his employees nicely and he's not the arrogant-type of rich man . Hyukjae smile softly when he remember how kind Mr.Lee towards him and Mr.Lee told him before that if Hyukjae is a girl , he would like Hyukjae to marry one of is son . Hyukjae chuckled and shook his head but he instantly stop when the people in the elevator as him look at him wierdly as if he's an alien from another planet . He clear his throat , trying to avoiding the awkward situation . Luckily, *Ting* the elevator stop moving . Hyukjae quickly push himself away from the crowd in the elevator and walk away , sigh in realief . 

           He walk through the fancy office department . He recieve a few good mornings from the junior co-worker and for return he show his cute gummy smile to them , earning a squeal from his fangirls . Well , most of the people said that he's too cute to be a boy , he don't think that as a insult but he think that as a compliment . When he stand right infront if the door where there's hanging a sign that PRESIDENT word craved beautifully on it , he take a deep breath and knocking the door a few times . 
 "Come in" After heard an approval to come in , he turn the golden door knob slowly and entered the room . As soon as he step in , the middle-aged man smile and him and motion hyukjae to sit down on the sofa ."Hyukjae , im sorry but can you wait a few minutes ? My son is always late" Mr.Lee appologizing and sigh heavily when he thought of his son . His oldest son is careless type and always do what he want to do , in other word he's stubborn ! But because of he is the oldest among his other child , he had no choice but to choose and train him as the future-president of the Lee's Corporation , the well known international big company.  

              Hyukjae just nodded when the man appologizing to him . And there's a silent between them in the large personal office . Mr.Lee who is felt awkward by the situation , he decide to break the silent .
"Hyukjae , i hope that you can help my bratty son to handle this company soon. Among all the workers , i really trusted you to do this job since you're one of the senior in my company" Mr.Lee compliment hyukjae , hyukjae blush a bit when the middle-aged man trusted him that much . "Mr.Lee , i'll try my best to help you " Hyukjae said , Mr.Lee nodded his head and smile warmly . "If only you're a girl , i would like you to be my daughter-in-law " Mr.Lee joke about the same thing like before and as usual , Hyukjae just chuckle don't know what to rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter