HyunAe: Aged 18

Little Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HyunAe dropped onto her back, worn out from the almost never ending dance rehearsal. Finally after 6 years of singing lessons, dancing lessons, piano and learning martial art tricks, HyunAe was debuting in a girl group. 

Coincidentally, or maybe on purpose, all the 6 other girls she was debuting with were all children from famous couple who just so happened to be gay. 

HyunAe scoffed trying to get her breathing back to normal I can bet my soul, people are overjoyed at the fact that their famous 'OTP's' are true.  

"Hyunnie~" a soft voiced called out and HyunAe opened her eyes. 

AeRa gently poked the youngers cheek "Still alive?" 

HyunAe groaned. "Yeah. Just barely unnie."

Going from oldest to youngest, the band consisted of 7 girls. There was MiHae. She was 22 and was probably the iest out of all of them, but god dammit she was just as troublesome as her mom, Heechul. Then came MinAh who was 21 and their leader, plus a really amazing dancer. SeoHyun came next. At 20 she was the cutest thing in existence, even when she wasn't trying to be. It wasn't without reason they named her 'The Aegyo Queen'. YuRi was also 20 and their lead singer because of her amazing voice. Then came JiHyun who was 19 and their main rapper. And AeRa who was also 19 and their main dancer. The girl moved like water, absolutely mesmerising. 

HyunAe mentally flipped a table. Just my luck being the maknae. HyunAe was stuck at 18 and being their main at martial arts tricking thanks to her parents. Not that she minded it much though. 

MiHae dropped next to HyunAe and immediately took of the heels she was wearing. "I don't get why we're wearing heels. Couldn't we have done a song that didn't require torture devices?!" 

AeRa laughed and patted MinAh on her leg. "It's okay unnie. You'll survive."

MiHae just glared. "You can't talk. Your the daughter of two dancers. This is your forté, not mine."

MinAh came and leant over the whining girl. "Minnie, your going to have to stop complaining and get used to it" she smiled softly "this is probably going to be your life for the next... 7 year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter