The new boyfriend

The push button

After class ~Hallway

11:05

Everyone gathered around to see what was going on. A few gasps from here and there to only discover that Lu Han and Kim Taeyeon were kissing. Everyone knew exactly why they were kissing. The push button. Its a paper made game that tells you to either kiss, hug, date or seven minutes in heaven with some one based on a number. From my point of view, its all just a bunch a bull. I wouldn't kiss some one just because some paper told me too.

All of a sudden Byun Baekhyun comes drilling through the crowd and immediately pushed Luhan off Taeyeon, then punched him staight in the face. Everyone knew that Baekhyun was dating Taeyeon and if anyone got to her, he would punch the living daylights out of them. Taeyeon was just standing there. Watching as Baekhyun kept on punching Luhan as blood continued to fly from his face. It wasn't just Taeyeon though. Basically everyone was just standing there looking terrified as ever. Silence was the only thing you could hear other than Luhans winces and wimpers out of pain.

Everyone has lifted they're heads up once they heard Baekhyun wince himself. A tall blonde guy was standing infront of Luhan panting like he was running a marathon.

"S-sehun..." Luhan quietly wimpered.

Before Sehun could say anything, Baekhyun came at full speed for Sehun only to miss by the swift dodge comeback by Sehun. Sehun wasabout to punch Baekhyun, but some one grabbed his hand.

"Sehun stop." Kris coldly said still holding onto his hand. Sehun quickly pulled his arm back from Kris's grip and turned to him.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Yi fan the student body president that everyone hates for trying to be a mother of the whole school!" Sehun said in a sarcastic happy voice. "What a pleasure to see you! What can I do? Go to the office? Get expelled? Your choice Mr. Yi fan."

" Stop playing jokes Sehun. I already know what happend and you were just trying to be a good friend but you have to go see Principle Lee."Kris sighed. "So do  Baekhyun ,Luhan and Taeyeon." 

After a few defenses from Taeyeon saying she didn't do anything, They all left beside Kris heading off to the office.


Lunchtime ~Cafetiria 

12:00

"So that all happened? Are you okay Sungyeon?"  My best friend Lee Seul Byul continued to ask.

"Nothign really happened... Taeyeon was just stupid enough to go and kiss Luhan after playing the push butting with him" I stated.

"Well alot of people get they're first kiss with that button you know." ,y best guy friend Park Chanyeol expression from seriously concerned to the I-got-a-devious-plan look.

"Whatever you do, Let me say that Sehun could be expelled right now." I said starting to furrow my eyebrows at her. 

"I'm going to make a push button with my extra paper and your going to" Chanyeol said as patted my back.

"WHAT?? NO NEVER EVER EVER!" I yelled. A few people starred at me from my loud interuption.

"Aw come on Sungie, remember at Camp Mantlgore and one of the guys from another school called you a ?" Chanyeol stated. "Yeah! And Sehun said he was going to punch that kid out if he says anything elso to you."Seulbyul continued

"Yeah I remember that but it doesn't mean that he likes me." I defended "It just means that he was trying to protect his school." 

Me and Sehun didn't relly have a friend type relation ship but we knew each other pretty well. He would always come up to me and tease me until I would chase him. I guess you would call us frienimies at the time, but now ever since that Camp Mantlgore thing, everyone thought we should date. Even the seniors thought we would be a cute couple.

"Sungie... pleaaaase you know... Suho did the push button and he has to kiss you~" Chanyeol put one of his best pouty faces which he knows would get me. I groaned at the face and had a huge brain war in my head. Should I?Shouldn't I? I had to massage my head from all these thoughts.

"Ugh fine." I said. I guess this would get Chanyeol and Seulbyul going. 

I was correct on that because they were both jumping around like maniacs. I sighed in defeat and walked off because the bell rang for class leaving the two overly excited children at our table.


After school ~Hallway

2:50

Chanyeol came running to me as I was walking from my class. Oh yeah. I have to ask Sehun to do the push button.

"Sungie heres the push button. Don't throw it out I put alot of.. detail on it." Chanyeol said with a cheeky smirk "And bythe way, Sehun isn't suspended he got off since his family donates to the school."

Oh yeah. Sehun's family is huge at the school. If it wasn't for Sehun, this school would of been in shambles.

I walked off not saying a word to Chanyeol because he knows that if I say anything he would start jumping around like a kid. I walked around the school as students one by one left the school. I think Sehun mightbof left as well. I continued looking untill I got to the third level of the back of the school where a huge window is put. Sehun was standing there looking out the window.

"Uh Sehun?" I quietly called. Sehun looked at me with a smirk and walked over to me.

"Whats up shortie?" He teased and ruffled my hair. I took a deep sigh and tried not to punch him in the gut. I mean I like him for petes sake. If I do anything to harm him, this would have no point. " You have anything to say to the kingka of this school?" He continued acting like a snob

Every girl likes him to be honest. The only problem is Sehun acts really cold to those girls who have had the courage to ask him out. I never know why he doesn;t act like that to me for some reason but I never have to the courage myself to ask. I like the way our friend ship is right now...

"Push button?" I said in a cute voice as I pulled the push button game from my pocket to show him.

Sehun's smirk turned wider with my cute voice. He pushed the paper. He also chose kiss. I wonder who he's going to kiss. I hope it's Lu han because they are soooo cute together.

"Pick a number between one and eight." I said.

Sehun chose eight. I opened to paper to the final stage and my eyes widened. My name was on eight. Infact, my name was on every single square. Aish Chanyeol I knew he would of done something like this.

"U-uh i-i-its on-" before I could continue my useless stuttering,  Sehun pulled me to kiss him. My eyes widened at this random action. Evenutally I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes looking serious.

"I want to play again." He stated.

He pushed the button again, but instead of chosing kiss, he chose date.

"P-pick a n-n-number." I stuttered

He chose eight again. and took my hand.

"Shin Sungyeon, will you go out with me?" Sehun asked with deep sincere eyes. I never thought it would happen like this. Me getting Sehun to be my boyfriend all because of a silly paper game. All I could do right now was nod yes. He once again pulled me to kiss him then pulled away.

"You're mine."


Done! I hope you like it <3 Should I make a sequel with Chanyeol? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS

*bows* Thank you for reading this bye~