Letter 5 : No Limit

10 [Released on 10/10/10 , 10:10 am KST]

Read Me!
First of all, I notice a few of you asked is Jinki the doctor after reading the previous chapter. Only then I realize I never mention even once that he is a doctor. YES, JINKI IS A DOCTOR AND HE WORKS AT THE HOSPITAL, that explains why he always there. Aigoo, I am so sorry, IDK how can I missed writing that >< ! Mianhae, readers T_T


@shineemoon : i am so sorry for the late update *bows* mianhae. and thanks a lot for your very2 encouraging comment!
@adri : yes, he dropped the pancakes T_T
@VMM : yes, mary17 made it for me ^^
@makdongietaemin : welcome new reader. i'm glad u like this fic :)
@Starlee : yes, Minho's Dad and Minho's Mom are both cute <3
@sugar june-baby : i miss uUU *hugs* and thanks x10 for your long comments! *hugs again* lmao. everybody is asking for jongkey, keke. wait for their comeback, yeah? and yes, minnie dropped the pancakes T__T
@euphilia : yes i agree. it's sweet, yet we know taeminnie is not happy @minnie124 : aigoo, u made me laugh with ur comment XD. dont throw anything to ur tv ok ^^
@teresaunnie : everybody is missing jongkey already :) wait 4 their comeback ok ^^. pls dont go crazy yet ^^. we still have 5 more letters to read together :)
@ebimelody : thank u so much for ur comment, i appreciate it ^^!
@OnewRaptorMints : awww... *hugs* I'm sorry the previous chapter made u cry T_T
@tim unnie : *hugs* i will try my best not to seperate 2min ok ~ and thanks for readin and supporting this fic <3 !
@eum-ag : thank u so much :)
@smikle89 : everybody is hoping for minho to wake up too :)
@heme-samaloveminho : welcome, new reader! i'm glad u like the fic <3
@tabe<3 : and ure here! yay ^^. thank u so much for spending ur times reading 10, and sorry i made u cried on every chapter too T_T and sorry again for the late reply >< *bows* and dont be heartbroken, we still have 5 more letters to read together <3
@applepearles : yes, taemin really loves minho :)
@caline : welcome, new reader. i'm glad u love this fic <3 and dont die yet XD, we still have 5 more letters to read together ^^
@sheryl : im so sorry for the late update, wuuu T____T
@ichuester : mianhae for the late update ~~ T_T
@serenelle : keke, i miss ur fic too XD!

 

 

Letter 5 : No One

 

It is almost 12 midnight, and finally I can sit and write to you. I was looking for my nail clippers just now. I hate looking for such a small thing in this big room.

"Your room is not that big, hyung. It is too messy, that's why you can't find your nail clipper," Taemin muttered as he remember some of the lines written by Minho in the fifth letter he read just now.

"I bet you have your shoes on your bed," he said again, holding Minho's right hand.

My room is not that messy. I only have a pair of shoes on my bed.

And he smiled when he read that line.

Taemin is now sitting on Minho's bed, helping his prince to cut his nails.

"There, now your nails are pretty and clean like you always keep them," he said to Minho, smiling.

As usual, Minho says nothing.

"Taemin, you're so early,"

The 27 year old guy turns to the door and there, he saw Minho's Mom and Dad.

"Omma, Appa," he smiles, greeting them. Minho and him were that close, he even calls Minho's parents by such callings.

"We brought extra food. Let's have breakfast together," Minho's Mom said, patting Taemin's shoulder.

"Sure," the young lad gave her a pretty smile. Even though his heart is bleeding inside, he still can fake a smile perfectly.

"We went to visit our relatives today, that's why we're late," Minho's Dad said, starting a conversation. Minho's parents never show how sad they are, having their youngest son bedridden. Everybody is acting strong, so that Minho will be strong too.

"Everybody is asking about our Minho," Minho's Mom said as she leaned down a bit and kissed her son's forehead.

"Our son is the best. See how muscular his arms are?" Minho's Dad said, tapping on Minho's right arm. Taemin just smiled.

"And he is not afraid of anything too," Minho's Mom said, supporting her husband. Both of them are missing Minho, obviously.

"Not afraid of anything.." Taemin muttered slowly when he heard Minho's Dad. His fingers grip the fifth letter in his palm.


***
 


I'm sorry my handwriting is ugly tonight. There is a blackout in my house right now. You know how much I hate the dark, right?


***


"Have you done packing?" Taemin asked as he opened his door, inviting Minho to come into his house.

"Yes. I'm done with everything," Minho replied as he jumps onto the couch. They were on the phone earlier, and he learnt that Taemin would be left alone that weekend because of his parents' job so he decided to accompany him for the night.

"I can't believe you're leaving in two days," Taemin sighed as he took a seat right beside Minho on the couch.

"It's not like I'm not going to come back at all," Minho said, pulling Taemin into his arms. There, both of them lie down together, with Taemin resting his head on Minho's chest.

"But I don't like the fact I can't see you everyday like I used to,"

"Dream of me every night, then," Minho said, kissing Taemin's forehead.

"If only I can choose what I want to dream of.."

Minho tightened his arms around the skinny boy when he heard the melancholic tone from him.

"I have a suggestion," he suddenly said.

"What is it?"

"You're sitting for your university entrance exam in 5 months right? Come to Seoul National University with me!"

"…"

"Taemin..?"

"Promise me you won't look at any other boys there,"

Minho chuckles as he kissed Taemin's forehead again.

"I won't. I promise. You know I love you more than anything, right?"

"I love you too, hyung.."

And they stay in that position for some time. Minho is looking forward for his life as a university student, while Taemin is hoping Minho will never leave him. But he wants the best for Minho, too.

"Taemin ah," Minho called for his name.

"Neh?"

"I'm hungry," he said all of a sudden, causing Taemin to chuckle.

"Let me see what we have in the fridge," he said as he leaves the couch.

"Don't take too long, or I will miss you," Minho said, smiling. They are really in love with each other.

"Arasseo," Taemin replied as he opened the fridge. His eyes are looking for something for them to eat together when suddenly the house turned dark.

"Hyung?" Taemin quickly called for Minho. There is no reply, so he called for him again after a few seconds.

"Hyung, did you switched off the lamp? Don't joke around,"

He was about to say that it is not funny to switch off the lamps when a pair of muscular arms hugs him from his back.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Taemin asked, chuckling. The younger boy thought Minho is joking with him but he realised he is not when he feels the taller guy trembling against his back.

"Hyung, what's wrong..?" he asked as he broke off the hug. He finds Minho's fingers and holds them to his chest.

It took Minho awhile before he could speak.

"When.. when I was 10, my brother locked me up in a store room. He was joking actually, but he forgot to let me out after five minutes like he had promised and he fell asleep. So I was left there for three hours. The room was so dark.. and I have hated dark since then.. I hate blackouts the most.."

"But you have me, right?" Taemin said, tightening his grip on Minho's fingers.

"Hyung, I am here, so you don't have to worry," Taemin said again. He lifts his weight from the floor and gives Minho a kiss on his forehead. The moment he kissed the taller guy, the lamp is on again.

"See? I kissed the dark away," Taemin said, chuckling. Minho looks a bit pale, but he is smiling. Without hesitating, he palms Taemin's face and gently planted a kiss on his lips. The sudden kiss shocked the younger boy.

Taemin can feels Minho’s soft, warm lips on his. The kiss lasted nearly a minute before Taemin came back to his sense. He tried to shove Minho off a bit, but suddenly Minho wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Not yet..” Minho murmured against his lips, and he deepened his kiss. And Taemin stops pushing him off.


***


"Our son is the bravest," Minho's Dad is still boasting about his son.

Taemin watch Minho’s parents erase their sadness by talking about how great their son is. He turns his gaze to Minho's face. He looks so calm, Taemin wonders if Minho knows how much his parents and Taemin himself is missing him.

"I guess I'm the only one who knows you're afraid of the dark," he said, caressing Minho's cheek.



***


No one knows me better than you, Taemin..

 

to be continued.

 

rambles :

I swear I know the chapter is short >< *bows to all readers* I am in my final year final semester, my final exam will start in 7 days and I will graduate in three weeks, pls understand me >< *bows again* .. Plus, I think this chapter is complete already. I hope the cuddly moments on the couch made up the heartbreaking pancakes moment in the previous chapter ^^..

I will update again after my final exam okay? Please wait for me :) *virtual hugs to all readers!*

love, PYNK