Letter 7 : When I Feel Like Dying

10 [Released on 10/10/10 , 10:10 am KST]

the seventh letter
"when i feel like dying."

 



"Minnie!" Key waved his hand, shouting for Taemin at the same time too.

"Shut up, Key. Everybody is watching!" Jonghyun said, walking side by side with his lover.

"Let them watch," Key replied as he took a seat besides Taemin. They are now sitting on the benches under the tree near their faculty. 

"They're just jealous because Key hyung is pretty," Taemin said, chuckling at the same time.

"But you're even prettier," Key said, pinching Taemin's cheek.

"I don’t really like it when other guys pinching his cheek like that," suddenly Minho appears from behind.

"Hyung," Taemin looks so happy when he saw Minho.

"Now we're complete. We can be the F4 in SNU," Key suggested.

"Let me be Goo Junpyo!" Jonghyun volunteered.

"No, no. Minho is more suitable. You can be Woobin. And I'll be Yijeong because I'm good in pottery!" Key replied.

"Don't lie. Since when you're good in pottery?!"

"I will learn soon, so let me be Yijeong!" Key said.

"You're crazy! And what about Taemin? He looks nothing like Jihoo,"

"He can be Geum Jandi!" Key clapped his hand.

"Why am I Geum Jandi~?" Taemin asked lazily.

"Because.. I don’t know. Let's adopt someone to be Jihoo," 

"I suggest Lee Jinki," Jonghyun said and he laughed after that when he saw Taemin's face expression upon hearing the name.

"What? Did he annoy you?" Key asked upon seeing Taemin's expression.

"He is my room mate,"

"Oh hell," Jonghyun muttered, as if he already know what had happened between Jinki and Taemin.

"And he locked the door, not letting me in on my first day here," Taemin said again.

"That good-for-nothing Tofu, just wait till I kick his !" Key snapped, punching Jonghyun's shoulder at the same time.

"It's okay, Key hyung. Let's stop it here. And I'm going to look for Minho hyung now," Taemin said as he stood up.

"Tch, tch.. you two can never be separated," Key said, rolling his eye balls.

***

Minho is sitting alone in the library, completing his lecture notes. He is also waiting for Taemin. They promised to meet here today.

However, he can't really pay his attention to his works as he can feel two angry eyes are staring at him.

Quickly, he lifts his face and he caught a guy who is sitting a few table from him, staring. That guy, whom everybody in SNU knows as Lee Jinki, quickly covered his face from Minho's gaze with a book.

"Lee Jinki, your book is upside down," Minho utter.

Embarrassed, but Jinki quickly turned the book over. 

***

I really want to ask him what's the matter? Did I do anything wrong? But knowing him, I don’t think I'll get the answer.

***

Minho then decided he should just ignore Jinki, so he continues writing his notes. 

"What took him so long?" he muttered to himself while waiting. It's the first time the forever-punctual Taemin is late.

He's doodling something in his notebook when suddenly a girl walks to him and hands him a small envelope.

"What's.. this?" he asked. Ignoring his question, the girl walks off after she gave him a smile. Carefully, Minho opened the envelope and took out a small, yellow paper. On it, there's a familiar handwriting.

"Miss me? If you do, walk to the sixth book rack from the row you're sitting," says Taemin's handwriting.

Keeping the piece in his pocket, he walks to the said book rack, step by step. Thanks to his long legs, he reached the rack in no time, but Taemin wasn't there.

Minho turns to his right and left, looking for his sweetheart when he spotted another piece of yellow paper right under his nose.

"Find a boy in red, reading a magazine. There's another clue for you under his chair," he read, more to himself.

"Aish, this boy.." he muttered as he turned his head around and quickly spotted a boy in red not very far from where he is standing.

When he reached the boy, he dropped his pen on purpose. He bent down to pick his pencil and Taemin's next letter. Minho started to get annoyed at this game.

"Are you angry, hyung? Don't be. Go to the Language and Linguistics corner, I'll wait for you there!"

The letter made him smile. Minho quickly walks to the said corner, which is the farthest in the library. People don't usually go there as Language Faculty has the smallest number of students compared to the other faculty.

As soon as he reached the corner, a pair of arms wrapped around his neck and he can feel Taemin's lips on his as his soul mate brought him into his embrace.

A few seconds passed, and Taemin let go of Minho.

"Thanks," Minho muttered as he gave Taemin a peck on his cheek.

"You're welcome, hyung. Do you like the letters?" Taemin asked, resting his elbows on Minho's shoulder.

"No, it's annoying~. Don't give me letters anymore in the future. It feels so long to look for you,"

"But I love letters, hyung. Write me some!" Taemin begged with his sparkling eyes.

"No~," Minho showed a refusing expression.

"Just one! Only one letter will do!" Taemin continues acting childish.

"I'll die first before the day I will write a letter come," Minho jokes.

"Aish hyung~ how are you going to write me a letter if you're already dead?"

"Okay fine. I'll write you one when I feel like dying," he continue with his jokes before he pressed his lips on Taemin's, trapping the boy in his human cage at the same time.

***
Slowly, Taemin folded the seventh letter and keep it safe in the wooden box.

"It has been a few months since the last time I visited a library," he muttered, starting a conversation with Minho, though the other one never reply him.

"I've been very lazy, not reading anything these days, even the newspaper!" he said again, forcing his self to act normal.

"Let’s go to the national library together when you wake up later, how's that sound?" he asked, smiling at the same time.

Looking at Minho's calm face, Taemin's fake smile slowly fades away. No matter how much he tried to ignore that sentence, the echo is too loud.

"I'll write you one when I feel like dying,"

Holding Minho's hand, he kisses his fingers.

"You don't mean that, right?"

And like always, Minho never respond to his question.

TBC~

Annyeong~ *waves to readers* I am so sorry for the late update, do forgive me >< I am suddenly hired, and I really don't have time for myself~ But my target is to finish this fic on October 10, 2011! I can't promise, But I will work hard for it ^^

I really appreciate all the comments, you guys really made my day! *bows* I'm sorry I can't reply each one of you one by one as usual this time because I have some works to do now. But please know that your comments are my source of energy! 

So yeah. I will try to update as soon as possible, please bear with me, readers! *hugs all of you!*

much love,
pynkfaery