Love is blind

Love is blind |Skd love series|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is blind

Longing and tears. The perfect combination to spend a Saturday morning. She curses the noisy neighbors, the university, the phone and the distance. For one second Chaerin wishes with all her heart to kill all the kilometers and run back home. She misses everything: the sweet essence, her friends, her home, her bed and her stupid boyfriend. 

He rarely sends her a message and when he does it, her eyes drown in tears. Too many emotions and too few words. Chaerin knows, some characters are not enough to express such a feeling but lately her heart breaks as reading them.

To: Jingyo.
You're doing it well. Is going to be fine, you'll see. I miss you! Rest well, you need it baby. 

Jiyong finished the university and got a job as a songwriter. He and Youngbae signed a contract with a company. Youngbae is working as a choreographer, and Minzy wants to do the same, she loves dance.

Seungri is working at a photographer and Tabi signed with the same company as Jiyong and Youngbae, but he will work as an actor.

Dara is selling her fresh voice to give life to the characters when they bend the movies, series and cartoons to their language. Daesung is a vocal coach helping the future singers to practice their voices. 

Bom is a chef at one of the most expensive restaurantes. Because of her passion for food she learnt cooking.
Finally, Chaerin is finishing the university, her dream is to become a fashion designer. For the last one year it was necessary for her to move at New York and study there. She lives in a small apartment, alone.

To: My Hunchae.
I hope so. Yah, I'm so tired. I wish for a vacation soon... 

'Poor baby' she thinks and touch the screen to reply him.

To: Jingyo
When I'll be back home, we'll start to planning our vacacion.. You and me. Think about it.

Send! They have been together for 5 years already. Is a long time right? But she is happy and she can say that he is her love. The now blonde hair girl hope that her boyfriends feels the same thing. 

To: My Hunchae.
I'm too tired to think... Good night Hunchae! Take care. 

Cold.. Is not the answer which she was longing for.. 

To: Jingyo
Good night baby! Have sweet dreams. Love you! 

Maybe he is really tired.. She was waiting for him to reply her.. two hours have been passed and nothing! 

'Arghhh!!' crying, she throws the phone and passes her hands on her blonde hair. Why does it feels like is too much? Too heavy for one heart.
All she wanted was to feel him. She was longing for him to be there with her. She was longing for his kisses, his hugs.. She just misses him too much.
Chaerin sits on the floor... Hopefully, in a few weeks she will have her last exams which it means that it is going to be over and she will be able to come back home. 

'Just wait a little bit more..' Chaerin says to herself, cleaning her tears. 

 

'You're late..' Yumi says when Jiyong came to their table. 'I didn't know that men can spend a such a long time to go to the toilet'. 

He sits on the chair and sighs. Yumi is the secretary of the company. They get along well. Today she invited him to have dinner and to talk about work. Or this is what he is thinking. Yumi has long curly red hair and brown small eyes. She is 26 and according to what she has told, she was been married for 3 years. But her husband left her for another woman. 

'Sorry, I forgot my phone here.. Is there any message?' Jiyong looks at his phone which 'casually' was placing near Yumi's hand. 

'No, of course not.. Don't worry.' 

Of course, this is a lie, but Yumi was smart enough to reply his girlfriend and then delete all the messages. Like she always does. Everytime there's a message from her and she has the opportunity she deletes it. Yumi doesn't know the girl, but she hates her. She hates her because she stole his heart, she hates her because she is all Jiyong is thinking about.. She hates when she has to enter his studio and he quickly give her the 'go away' look because his girlfriend is on the phone.

Yumi likes Jiyong, like a man. But she knows that there's no possibility.. Not as long as his Hunchae is still present in his life. 

'So.. What are you thinking to do this summer?' Yumi asks, feeling the soft breeze of the summer time.

'My girlfriend will be back soon.. I have a lot of plans for us.' Jiyong answers her question and drinks the white wine. He can't wait for Chaerin to come back. She was off for too long time.. This year without her was the worst.

'You're a good boyfriend..' Yumi fakes a smile. 'But you have to think a l ittle, Ji. It's been a year, the time can change the persons and their feelings. Are you sure that she is happy as you? She is a beautiful girl, I bet that a lot of men were trying to get her.

'I trust her.'

Silence... The argument is not good enough.

'You weren't there.. You don't know what she can be feeling right now. Didn't you think that maybe it was another man with her when she needed it?'
It is the first time when Yumi talks about his relationship.. Before she has never asked about it. Not because she didn't want to, but because now she feels desperate. His blonde girlfriend will be back soon and he will spend his all time with her.

Jiyong is pissed off.. How dare she to talk about his Hunchae like that? Just the thought that another man was hugging her was enough to make his heart feel hurt. 

'Listen here.. I trust h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter