Prologue

Unforgettable

A/N: Very longish boring chapter * u*/

Nichkhun wasn't impressed at all with the situation his parents put him in, He was being shipped off to another high school in the middle of the first semester.

How incredibly irresponsible were they? The young man thought to himself, They were going on a month long vacation due to his father being over worked and stressed, They wanted alone time since they hadn't been alone with each other since he was born, Which ultimately led to boy not having any siblings in the long run which meant no back up to argue such a matter like such.

They told him that it wasn't anything serious, It was a school for the kids of the 'Rich and famous', He was completely lost to the fact that he fell into that category but he did. 

His parents were extremely well known in South Korea, They were known as the Thai King and Thai Queen. He was amazed his goofy parents could get such amazing sounding titles, They were just really rich and famous thanks to the movies his father starred in, Leading him into making multi-million dollar hit movies, His mother was a Idol, She quit her idol work and went on a reality show spree where she ultimately ended up meeting his father, While making a ton of money in the process since she had just started up her own company which is currently one of the top grossing idol companies in South Korea.

The boy could not see this going well, He wasn't like the other rich kids. He was more respectful of others and he had a personality.

"Come now, Nichkhun! Stop acting like a baby, We have your things packed and your ride is waiting for you outside." His mother yelled to the boy who was sitting at the top of the stairs hugging his father's legs.

"Son, It will be alright.." His father tried to be reasonable but he forgot who he was talking too.

"I won't get along with anyone!" Nichkhun pouted.

"You don't know that, Who knows maybe you will make life long friends or meet a pretty girl..." His mother said as she elegantly stepped up the stairs to them.

"Girls are stupid and so are life long friends!" Nichkhun wasn't even being reasonable at all.

"Aw, My poor baby.." His mother than approached him and begun to tickle him on his sides, He fell back trying to fight his mother off but failed horribly due to his giggle fit and lack of air in his lungs from said giggle fit. "Grab him." The order was cold and he knew they were starting to be serious about this.

Before he could compose himself his father lifted him up with ease, Nichkhun hated that his dad was on some kind of P90X kind of bull exercise . He kicked and struggled but his dad seemed to be at his strongest right now.

"I won't love you guys anymore!" Nichkhun screamed at his parents, He obviously didn't mean it.

"That's cute." His dad replied, As he legit threw him into the back of his waiting ride to said school.

"It's a hour long ride to the school, hun." He looked at them with his famous puppy dog eyes.

He regretted it instantly, As soon as he made the face their faces both went emotionless and they began to wave not saying a word, The door closed as he was about to reach out to them in disbelief. He reached for the handle but it was child locked.

"Did you see that.." Nichkhun asked the driver as they pulled off. "They grew some sort of immunity! When- How!?"

The driver smiled as he looked back obviously amused by the younger person in the vehicle. "Don't be so dramatic, There is a huge amount of different personalities to choose from there. The school is state of the art and has it's own online community to find people with similar interests. You get your own room and the building has its own mall and food court. It is basically a whole world in a world in a huge building." 

"It sounds boring.." Nichkhun was pouting again, Earning him a chuckle from the driver who didn't seem so professional about his work.

They continued to talk throughout the ride to the school, Nichkhun calmed down after a while of getting to know what the school was like, It stopped sounding like a big deal after he heard of the variety of people he had to choose from.

The car came to a stop at a huge gate with a huge white glass castle-esque building. Nichkhun seen architectural masterpieces, But this took the cake.

The building was a titan, It was only four stories but it was wide and long, You could see right into it the front of the building and see hordes of teens roaming, He was impressed so far and apparently there were three more levels downwards which was dorms and clubs while the top was classrooms and shopping centers. 

"I'm here with Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, A.k.a. Thai Prince." Nichkhun was used to the nickname which was given to him by media since birth.

The gate opened instantly and the car pulled up in front of the massive building. "I will take your things to your room. Oh and enjoy your stay and have no regrets." The driver said with a wink which confused the hell out of Nichkhun.

Just as the driver opened the door, Nichkhun's door was opened by a very official looking woman, Kind of looked like a flight attendant, If they were allowed to wear skirts that short and have that much cleavage.

Nichkhun got out of the vehicle a little more glamorous for his liking. The steps were making him slightly nervous, They were made from reinforced glass and under them you could see students walking under ground. 

As soon as he took a step in the building a loud voice came on the intercom announcing his arrival, He hated it already, Nichkhun was very famous but not for being good looking or even having talent, It was the name and the mystery of Nichkhun himself, No one seen or knew him but knew he existed. "Introducing for the first time, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul! The illusive Thai Prince."

He could hear a large amount of gasps from all around, It didn't take long before people started to swarm him. He was use to crowds, It wasn't like he stayed home all the time, He was out among people just no one knew his identity until now. Disorientating flashes and girls giggling and touching him all over as he tried to get through the crowds that swarmed him, He was overwhelmed..

"Move it losers!" Nichkhun was relieved while the crowd split instantly to reveal a very feminine looking male, With a solid gold crown pin on his uniform, Nichkhun looked around and only seen a very small amount of people wearing school uniforms, They were stylish, Black with trim that matched the colors of their pins. He could only see Bronze, Silver, Gold. The pins came in Crowns, Spades, Diamonds, Hearts, Clubs, and some with wings behind there pins. 

The boy walked up to Nichkhun and grabbed his hand and pulled him along with him to a big desk surrounding a huge cylinder with what looked like stock market numbers.

"Signing in Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul~" Said the boy, "He is being shown around by me."

The woman behind one of the many computers surrounding this thing nodded. "Okay, All set Jokwon. Is that all today?" 

"Buy stocks in Painting in Art." She then asked how many he wanted and he handed her a platinum card with his student information and a picture. "200~"

I was impressed, Her turned around and smiled. "They are only like 10 dollars right now~ Oh and can you sell all my stocks in Dance? Also art."

She nodded and we left after she handed us a box and my card which was basic white.

"Why-" Nichkhun started but was cut off.

"Why isn't your card Platinum like mine? Here you start with a Pure White, Student ID but they change the colors after you get more currency. It goes White to Green, Purple, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. With the currency you get you can buy a school uniform that matches your Status Badge. Which you have yet to open~" Jokwon pointed to the box in my hands.

"Oh... So i have no Currency?" He nodded in response to Nichkhun's question. "How do i get this Currency...?"

"We have a stock market you can but stocks in any clubs and if they do well in there field the stock price goes up. A kid bought 100 stocks in archery for 5 dollars each and they ended up going to nationals and he sold his stocks for 10,000 dollars." He pointed at places, giving a brief explanation of what it was as we walked around. "The Uniforms cost about 15,000 but you can sell yourself, to go on dates and stuff since you're really good looking. You can also get funded for whatever you want as long as you clear it with the main desk ladies."

The tour went on for the rest of the day, We stopped in front of the dorms and he looked down to the box in my hands, He looked more excited than i was about it. "Open it..." Jokwon was really interested in what was in this box.

I finally opened the box to him, not really seeing what it was, He looked shocked then smiled at me. "Wow i never seen one yet, I heard that some kids who graduated had them but they were like legendary for having them.." Nichkhun was completely lost with what Jokwon was saying. He turned the box to himself and looked even more confused.

"Glass...?" Nichkhun was slightly upset he was getting cheap things compared to the other boy with him.

"It's Diamond. It's made from real diamond. And it's a crown! You are the highest teir of Royalty in the school right now!" Jokwon looked way to excited. "Royalty is being rich and famous in the real world, Heart is being for the famous, Diamond is for the talented famous, Spade is for the rich, Club is for the talented rich. There are wings that go behind the Badges, Those are people that are valued by many students. There are votes every week for a people to get a pair of Wings and once you do you get a bonus of 15,000 in currency and allowed in the VIP area."

"This school is complicated.." Nichkhun smiled. "I don't see the reason for all this doesn't it seem a little over the top..?"

"Nichkhun~ You just walked into a world of pure enjoyment. So do what everyone else does and try to enjoy it with people. Laugh, Love, Learn." Jokwon walked Nichkhun to his room and smiled sweetly to him. "Also don't mind the looks you will get tomorrow, It will be because of the badge. There is no dress code so wear what ever you wish, Also I'm part of the welcoming committee, Basically i'm a glorified guide, So add me to the school's community site and ask me question any time."

With that he was completely exhausted and turned to my door which magically unlocked thanks to his ID card.

Nichkhun walked into the room and was amazed, It was huge and was decorated extremely well, He shut the door and heard it lock itself behind me as he ventured further into the room he spotted his bed that looked way to comfortable to exist at all. As he walked to the bed he shed all his clothes and curled into the bed that lulled him to sleep instantly.

 

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long boring chapter lol

I promise i will try to make the other chapters more interesting! 

Hope you enjoyed the Prologue.