Cookies and Kisses

Cookies and Kisses

It’s 31st October, Halloween night, and the company has allowed them a free night to themselves after their Music Bank broadcast.

Hakyeon went out to buy some groceries and Sanghyuk followed along because he was craving for sweets. Hongbin ultimately tagged along too because Wonshik fell asleep.

Jaehwan is especially quiet tonight. Album promotions clashing with drama filming, he’s barely even sleeping properly. He’s sitting on the couch in their dorm’s living room monitoring the recent few episodes of Boarding House No.24. It’s his first try in acting after hoping to get a role for a long time and he really wants to leave a good impression.

Taekwoon walks out of the kitchen and sits next to him. He pauses the video and replaces the tablet in his hands with a cup of hot chocolate, then wraps Jaehwan with a blanket and says, “It’s cold tonight, you should keep yourself warmer. Come on, I’ll watch the show with you.” He then gives Jaehwan a soft smile as he plays the video again.

Jaehwan drinks the cup of warmness and places it on the coffee table. He snuggles up to Taekwoon and rests his head on his firm and broad shoulders. Taekwoon smells like fresh mint and laundry detergent after his bath. Home, he smells like home. Jaehwan sighs contently when Taekwoon wraps an arm around his shoulders to bring him closer.

“Hyung, do you think the drama’s doing well? The director said the ratings are quite good considering cable, but I don’t hear much talk about it,” Jaehwan asks. It’s true, he’s quite concerned. What if he isn’t good enough and they don’t see any originality in his character? They might blame him if it turns out to be a flop.

“I heard the news mention it a few times so it’s getting quite a good response. The constant cliff-hanger is keeping the show interesting and the viewers want to know who the final couple will be. Don’t worry the drama’s doing fine.” Taekwoon frowns, “You don’t even have enough rest because of it. Your eye bags are getting deeper, even the fans are noticing.”

Jaehwan smiles, let it be Taekwoon who uses other people to express his own concern, he feels fuzzy inside. “Are you sure you aren’t secretly watching my drama while I’m filming? That actually you’re the one hung over the cliff-hanger curiously waiting for the impending kiss scene? Are you maybe, jealous?”

“What are you talk about, the fans were talking about it,” Taekwoon glares at him and pouts. “Besides, you already did that kiss scene with Joongwan sunbae anyway. Stop talking and watch your drama.”

He’s avoiding. Jealous Taekwoon is always endearing.

Jaehwan was about to retort when the door beeps open and Sanghyuk runs in with hands full. “Jaehwan hyung, I found these really cool cookies in the grocery store! They are shapes of lips!”

“Sanghyuk places the bags on the coffee table and jumps onto the couch next to Jaehwan with a box of cookies. “Oh wow! Halloween is always full of imported food and surprises!” Jaehwan exclaims.

“I know! I don’t know what it says though. Taekwoon hyung, do you know what it says?” Sanghyuk asks as Taekwoon examines the box. He point on a word and answers, “Cat.”

“Oh, cat lips!” Jaehwan responds, peaking at Taekwoon.

“Yah, HAN SANGHYUK! You left the door opened! You know how freaking dangerous that is?!” Hakyeon screams as he walks in with Hongbin, both with grocery bags. “Hongbin, I told you he shouldn’t have too many sweets. He’s high on sugar.”

Hongbin just laughs, “He wanted candies, and how could I be the evil hyung to reject him?” Sanghyuk winks at Hongbin and he laughs even more.

“Teenagers are hard to control,” Hakyeon grumbles. “Kong-ah, call Wonshik out for dinner.”

“You bought dinner?” Taekwoon asks in curiosity. Their company is one which is very strict on their diets and outside food is a big no.

“We met CEO-Hwang and he generously bought us some take away. Asked us to celebrate and rest well before going back to work tomorrow. I think it’s a reward for the few wins on music shows.” Hakyeon replies. “Care enough to help me, Jung Leo?”

Taekwoon removes himself from Jaehwan, places the tablet in his hands on the table and walks to the kitchen to help Hakyeon keep the groceries.

“Hyung, don’t you think these cookies remind you of Taekwoon hyung?” Sanghyuk grins, he’s almost glowing. “You know, Kitty Leo?”

“Yeah it does… why do we live, work and sleep together but yet I don’t get to talk to him for more than 10 minutes a day?” Jaehwan exhales. “This is the first time in weeks we have some time together.” Schedule between practices, everybody in the team is either busy or tired all the time.

Jaehwan then sharply turns to Sanghyuk. “Hyukie, you aren’t high on sugar at all. You and Hongbin did something fishy without Hakyeon hyung knowing didn’t you? No sugar involved,” finger pointing at Sanghyuk accusingly.

Sanghyuk innocently looks at him at him and pushes his finger down. “What are you talking about hyung? There’s plenty of sugar involved. Don’t be jealous because you don’t get to spend as much time with Taekwoon hyung. The cookies are my gift to you!”

Hongbin finally managed to wake Wonshik up and they walked out of the room together. Wonshik only half awake asks, “So, what’s the occasion?”

“Sanghyuk and Hongbin—“Jaehwan didn’t get to finish his sentence before Sanghyuk cuts in. “We got candies! Halloween is great!”

“Geez, you made him high on sugar again Bin,” Wonshik turns to Hongbin as he shrugs.

Hakyeon calls for them as Sanghyuk gives Jaehwan a look that says, ‘see, I didn’t do anything.’ Jaehwan just eyes Sanghyuk suspiciously as they gets up and goes to the dining table.

After dinner, the members went in to their rooms to rest and do their own things. Jaehwan sits on the couch idly, playing around with the box of cookies Sanghyuk gave. He contemplates what he should do about them.

He gives up and opens it, takes out a cookie and stares. It really does remind him of Taekwoon. He brings the cookies to his lips and kisses it, smudging icing on his mouth. Feeling stupid for doing that, he quickly pops the cookie into his mouth in case anybody notices his embarrassing act.

Unfortunately, or rather fortunately for Jaehwan, Taekwoon has been watching from across the living room for the whole time. He silently sits down next to Jaehwan as Jaehwan pops another cookie into his mouth.

Taekwoon brings a hand to Jaehwan’s face and Jaehwan looks at him curiously, a small smile peaking. He wipes away some icing from the corner of Jaehwan’s mouth with his thumb and the icing away.

Jaehwan blushes, Taekwoon has never initiated skinship so intimately and he’s staring so intensely. He feels like a teenager all over again. Jaehwan looks down but is stopped by Taekwoon’s hands once again, this time bringing their faces together and kissing him.

 Jaehwan feels electricity zap through him as he wraps his arms around Taekwoon’s neck to bring him closer.

Taekwoon slips his other hand into Jaehwan’s shirt, up his back, and Jaehwan gasps. He feels like he’s melting under Taekwoon’s warm touch. Taekwoon uses the chance to prod his tongue into Jaehwan’s mouth. Exploring and marking every possible surface. Jaehwan tastes sweet like chocolate and he craves for more.

Jaehwan finally starts responding more eagerly, tilting his head for a better angle. Kissing more forcefully, fingers treading into Taekwoon’s hair.

They are so engrossed; they give no notice to their surroundings. Taekwoon softly pushes Jaehwan down the couch and trails small wet kisses along his jaw down his neck. Jaehwan lets out a small moan when Taekwoon starts nibbling on his collarbone and pulls him up to kiss his lips again. Nose bumping and teeth clashing as they fight for dominance.

Jaehwan on Taekwoon’s lower lip as Taekwoon pushes his shirt up. Hands mapping his body, leaving burns. Taekwoon starts to pull the Jaehwan’s shirt off when they freeze, hearing Sanghyuk laugh. “See hyung? I told you it would work! They are literally eating each other out. Pay up!”

They turn simultaneously to face Sanghyuk and Hongbin smirking at them, leaning against the bedroom doorpost.

Taekwoon hides his face into Jaehwan’s shoulder in embarrassment and Jaehwan turns beet red, stuttering, “Yah! W-what are you talking about?!”

Hakyeon walks out of Wonshik’s room to see what the commotion is about but sighs and turns back in the room after seeing Taekwoon and Jaehwan’s messed up conditions on the couch. He mumbles, “Kids, kids. I don’t even want to know.”

Sanghyuk gives Jaehwan two thumbs up and says, “The cookies are magical, no? No need to thank me.” Then goes back in the room with Hongbin and closes the door.

Jaehwan pats Taekwoon’s back and tries to pull him up. “Hyung, they went back in. You can show yourself now.” Taekwoon only shakes his head and mumbles something incoherent.

“I didn’t get that, what did you say?” Jaehwan asks. Taekwoon slowly lifts his head and looks at Jaehwan, “I can’t believe Sanghyuk used cookies to bet on us, and it actually worked.”

His face is just as red as Jaehwan’s if not more.

“I guess I have to thank him then. The cookies were quite tasty.” Jaehwan says as he gives him a peck on the lips.

“Besides, I haven’t got to spend time with you since our comeback and it’s not easy to see this side of Jung Taekwoon.” Jaehwan smiles as he loops his arm around Taekwoon’s neck to kiss him again.

Taekwoon thinks, maybe, he should really give Sanghyuk some credit as he deepens the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward kiss scenes where you have to ignore the need of air and to breathe. My first time writing Keo and a kiss scene. Hyukbin are evil maknaes with plans behind their hyungs backs and Hakyeon gave up on trying to stop them. Wonshik only speaks 2 sentences and I'm sorry.

This shouldn't be a time where I write stories but the temptation is too much too strong. Break in the middle before meeting the real devil of exams.

I really hope this is enjoyable and fluffy enough because it was in my brain.

P.S: What is paragraphing again?

P.S.S: VIXX always giving me feels during the winter season. Voodoo and Error. //criesss//