Saved

Saved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum's back slowly met with a wall, a dead end for him. The three buggers smirked as he couldn't espace. Slowly, he let his tears slid down to his cheeks, crying helplessly as they got even closer.

"Pretty darling is crying."

"Don't worry, baby. We're here to make you feel better."

N-no, please don't! He begged in his head.

A yelp was suddenly heard from one of the three. Jaebum screamed in a high-pitched tone, shutting his eyes tight in shock, squatting down and covered his ears. New footsteps sound came as if it headed towards his way. Jaebum kept crying in silent, fearing what was going to come to him.

"Are you hurt?" the voice asked in English with a slight accent.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, looking up only to see a man around his age. Jaebum's gaze turned to the buggers who were currently unconscious on the ground. Seeing the man in front of him back, Jaebum blinked when he crouched down in front of him. Oddly, his stomach grew butterflies as the man wiped away his tears and flashed out his small smile.

"Don't cry. I saved you. You're alright now," he spoke, comforting Jaebum's tense.

Jaebum nodded, slightly hesitated. The man then helped him to get up before he held his hand. Jaebum shyly looked down.

"T-thank you," he stuttered.

"You're welcome. Next time, you shouldn't walk alone, especially in this time around. Buggers here love to do this." Jaebum nodded again, taking note of his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter