About the RP

#COLOR-CODED ROLEPLAY | Literate & hiring | Everyone available. | New

about the rp

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

PLOTTING
The roleplay is NON AU but there will be a group specifically to rp other plots you wish to have. Those plots can be au or non au and include specific characters you want. 

For example:

FASHION SHOW
BY: HWANG MIYOUNG
CHARACTERS: Jessica Jung, Gayoon, Taeyeon, Sooyoung
Plot: 
Tiffany was just rejected entry into the local fashion show as a model due to her height, in order to cheer her up, her friend tries to set their own fashion show and go on a shopping trip. etc. 


COLOR CODING THE MEMBERS

In order to stick to the actual name of the roleplay, everyone will be given one of four colors as the alternate name, each color corresponds to an admin you will go to for advice, questions, and to make it easier for the admins to fully monitor the rp. So it's kind of like assigning counselors at school and such. The colors are: Pink, Blue, Yellow and Green. Yes, we are going for Red Velvet colors since they are common. The colors will also be used to separate the members when we have a team event like a running man event or something, but don't worry, we won't have many team events. 
 


THE ROLEPLAY THEME

The theme of the roleplay is just in the name, colorful things! Inspired by summer, idols can enjoy new adventures and friendships under the crystal blue waters of the beach! Sun burn easily? That's okay we also have the vibrant and colorful, people packed mall and streets, the lush green grass of the park, the fun filled white rollercoaster at the theme park or the golden popcorn at the cinema ( group). 
 



BACKGROUND

Main admin Tiffany wanted to create a place that was suited for serious roleplaying and plotting, where people could create friends and have fun while still having the atmosphere of a roleplay, she also really loved the summer colors and themes in the Girl's Day Darling mv and SISTAR's Touch My Body mv and decided to make a roleplay that incorporated both ideas. 

 

 note

 

More shall be added to this page so please keep a look out for this page!