Han river again ( sequel )

I'm OK

                    After the day of Han River incident.. chorong start dating with the guy who propose to her and of course Bomi always take care of her as usual too..
but in these days chorong notice something. she feel like there is the distance between them.. first the line is not invisible..but now.. the line getting clear and
clear..and it make them apart clearly day by day..  


                    Now Bomi become the most popular girl of their university.. she is already popular.. but being a winner on famous dance competition make Bomi popular more and more and being single make her gain the attention of all boys and girls on her.. there are so many people out there who want to date with her..  out of all the people there is the one person who seem so close with Bomi... and she is her groupmate too...they are always together .. chorong didnt like the fact that girl is always cling around Bomi.. and she dont like the way that bomi taking care of that girl.

                    right now.. the one who cant give time is not chorong.. its Bomi now... she is always busy with her dance practise...somehow chorong get regret that she allowed bomi to compete in that dance competition..yes.. bomi ask her first before she apply to that competition.. and she allow her.. she cant prevent Bomi future..bomi is really talented in Dancing...and she know that Bomi can make it... as she expected Bomi win in that competion.. she know that she had to happy for her.. but what will she do with the feelings she feel right now...she feel like getting ignore by Bomi... and she dont like that feelings.. so she try her best to keep her eyes on Bomi..

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


        On the other hand Bomi know that Chorong didnt like tha fact that she cant give her time to her... but she cant help this is the only way that she can avoid chorong... its not like she want to avoid her.... bomi always want to stay near chorong.. but u know ...now chorong is dating and bomi know she cant be too clingy like before..and chorong's boyfriend doesnt seem so please that she is always with chorong.. whenever they are together.. they always make some skinships.. like
linking arm..sometime hugging... they always entwined their hand whenever that are together and this is usual for them...not just skinship.. chorong take care of bomi more than her boyfriend and always worry for her..  but seem like chorong boyfriend doesnt like it...although he didnt say out like..Bomi can feel it..

        Finally bomi decide to take a distance from chorong... cause she dont want chorong to get into problems with her boyfriend just because of her..and she have the one who will take care instead of her.. bomi think chorong dont need her anymore... but she afraid that chorong will get hurt if she avoid her so suddenly so she use her dance practise as  excuse and avoid chorong little by little..

        She know this is stupid...but she cant think of anything... chorong boyfriend is really a good guy...he love chorong alot and he take care of her too..he treat her like princess...and he do everything what she want and what she like... Bomi dont want Chorong to fight with that guy and misunderstood each other just for her... for chorong she is just a friend... so she dont want to cause any trouble and she decide to do like that....avoiding chorong as much as she can..  Although she love chorong so much now she think she had to let go of chorong no matter what happend.. and she try her best to ignore chorong.


        
                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

        Today is the day Bomi doesnt have her dance practise and she is free today... Park chorong who always keep her eyes on Bomi know that she is free today

        Bomi is lying lazily on her bed until chorong call her.. she jump out from her bed when she hear her ph rang... she didnt look at the caller ID and
answer it...

        
        " hello " bomi said lazily...

        " bbom ahhh~~~ " chorong call cutely from other line...

        After hearing that voice Bomi widen her eyes... that voice that always make her weak.. the voice she is longing everyday.. she forget to answer..

        Because of no answer chorong call again.. " bbom ahh~~  are u still there.. where are u!! " she said alittle louder.. its take bomi back to earth

        " ahhh..  yes yes... sorry sorry... im here.. " Bomi answer quickly...

        " you dont have dance practise right??? lets go somewhere.. today im free.. and  i miss u .. lets go out and shopping today..."chorond said

        " uhmm.. rong ahh .. i have practi... " bomi try to lie but her words cut off   " yahhhh!!! shut up and dont try to reject my offer... i know now u are at home... so u lazy .. come down in 10 minutes... now im infront of your house .. if u dont i will come in and kill u for sure"  chorong threaten bomi...

        Bomi know that this time she cant avoid chorong.. how can she do when the other said that she is infront of her house.. cant help but accpet chorong offer.. she know so well how choorng look like when she is angry.. " ok ok .. i will come down in  10 minutes... relax rong.. relax.. "   Bomi change quickly and went down...

        when she open the door  chorong stand infront of her house door.. Before she cant say anything chorong run to her and hug her tighttly..

        " bbom ahh~~ i miss u so much... " chorong said while hugging bomi..
        

        Bomi heartbeat faster.. this hug.. the hug that she is longing for.. the hug which always give make her feel complete..Bomi put her hand up to
hug her back... but her brain stop her from doing that.. she cant do that.. she have to avoid chorong... so she put dowm her hand and said.. " ahh Rong ahh .. i cant breath.. " she said while try loosen a little from chorong hug..   

        Chorong shock when she heard bomi said those to her...no .. she is upset.. normally bomi is not like that.. whenever she hug her.. bomi always return her with a tigh hug.. but this time she try to escape from her.. she's disappoint but she doesnt show what she feel..she dont want to ruin the moment... and this is the day they hang out together after such a long time...
        
        " lets goo!! " chorong said happily... grabbed Bomi hand and dragg her along all the way to the shopping mall...

        this is the first time they go out in such a long time... so both of them enjoy the time.. chorong is really happy... bomi still keep a distance.. but she is extremely happy inside her mind. Chorong entwined her hand with bomi's all day... she didnt let go of her hand...

        After they come back from mall chorong said.. " bbom ahh.. lets go to Han river.. its been a long time since the last time we went.. lets go today..its still early... "

        After hearing the words Han river Bomi mind suddenly get heavy  " rong ahhh im so tired.. lets go back for taday and then come back the next dat ok??" Bomi pleaded but chorong didt let her go back " I have something to tell u so u need to go there with me" chorong said and dragg her again..

        " something to tell... ohh   what is this time again..  " Bomi thought and she want to cry suddenly..


                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 At Han river...

 

            they sit side by side .... Han river always welcome them with a refreshing breezes.. Chorong feel refreshed and it is really good to come here after a long time...after a while Chorong start their connservation...

            " bomi ahh ~~   i have something to tell u.. this is serious.. listen carefully.. ok?? "  chorong said to bomi seriously...

            " ok.. i will"  Bomi answered weakly...

            " bbom ahhh~~~  u know... i break up with my boyfriend....did u know that???  " chorong ask bomi
            
            bomi widened her eyes when she hear the word " break up" .. she never think that they will have break up....and she didnt know the reason too... cause she avoid chorong as much as she can and her boyfreind is so caring for her..so she never think they will break up...


            " hummmm.. u guys break up.. ????why...?? did he hurt u..did he say somrthing bad to u... " Bomi questioned non stop to Chorong worrily..

            "im ok...and i know that u will not know whats happened to me... cause u avoid me and u ignore me... " chorong said sadly  
.

            Bomi is hurt when she see sadness take place in chorong's eyes..... she really cant see when this girl is sad..right now she is blaming so
hard to herself.. because of her.. the girl she love so much is hurt.. ... all she want to do is to make this girl happy... but right now..everything is so wrong...she feel guilty for making chorong like that....

            "rong ahhh.. im sorry.. im really sorry...i dont know what to say... im really sorry chorong ahhh?? " bomi apologize to chorong with all her
heart... now she feel regret from avoiding chorong..

            chorong take a deep breath and continue her words..

             "u know bbom ahh.. i dont know what to do without u beside me but i dont want to bother u because u are so busy with your dance practise.. i try to stay by myself..but i cant...  whenever i see u hang out with that girl.. i feel lonely... when i see u take care of her and not me... its really hurt me but i cant hate u..why... why ... cant i hate u.... i cant hate u although u dont answer my call...  i cant hate u although u always reject my offer... i really cant hate u and i really cant ignore u... "   


            " u know why i cant ignore u bbom ahh.. " chorong look straightly to bomi and ask her while making an eye contact... but Bomi didnt making eye contact and lower her head...


            " maybe because im your BFF " bomi answer still not looking at chorong....

            " wrong answer "   chorong said and put Bomi chin up to face her....  

            " its because .... " chorong unfinish her words .. " its because ??? "  bomi ask her...

            " its because I Love U.. because i Love U more than a friend.. i cant ignore u... " Chorong let out all her feelings  .... yes.. Chorong love Bomi
she didnt know her feeling before..when bomi didnt near her anymore.. she start to feel it.. and she start to realize her feelings for Bomi day by day...and she  break up with her boyfriend when her boy friend ask her to choose between bomi and him during last time they fight.. her boyfriend is a good one.. but he dont like bomi and he always nag at her when chorong put her eyes on bomi.. he said chorong doent need bomi.. cause  he is there for her.. but for chorong..bomi is needed....and she is so sure with her feelings for Bomi at that time.... so she choose bomi over him and break up with him too..


            " rong ahh... what... what are u saying... " bomi voice are now trumbling and she seem so shock...

            " yes.. yoon bomi .. I love u so much.. more than a friend..?? " chorong said confidenly to bomi.. but the latter girl didnt give any responses and didnt show any reaction too... chorong's mind suddently get heavy... Bomi didnt give her any reaction.. she is hurt.. " may be she dont love me like the way i love her.. may be she love me as a friend... "  chorong think sadly in her mind

            " its ok bbom ahhh... its ok if u dont feel the same way that i did to u... i just want u to know my feelings for u... dont bother with my words...its ok.. u can reject me... " chorong said and she is loosing her confident right now ... bomi still didnt give her any reaction...

 

            " its right.. she didnt have any feelings for me.... im just a friend for her.." chorong think and her eyes start watery.. she quicky stand up.. try her best not to cry and said.. " bbom ahhh ~~ i think u dont feel like the way i did to u.. Im sorry for messing with u... im really sorry..i will go first.. see u later..." Bomi didnt stop her..chorong cant stand with bomi reaction anymore..she quicky trun around and start to take a step... now her tears falling..

            but she's stop... when she feel Bomi wrapped her hands around her waist.... now bomi is back hugging chorong...  

            Bomi slowly said... " plesee dont go... i cant stand of seeing your back and taking steps away from me again... i let u go first time...
but now i cant let u go.... pleaseee dont leave me here again.... once is enough.. its hurt when the first time u leave me here... this time u should heal for me...u should not hurt me again..... stay with me.. dont leave me chorong ahhh~~~ "  Bomi tighten her hug and put her chin on chorong's shoulder...

            Chorong stop crying when she hear bomi words... and wonder by bomi words.. she try to face her... but bomi didnt let her .. " lets stay for a
while like this rong ahh~~~ .. its been a long time since the last time i hug u like this... "  chorong didnt say anything and they stay for a while like this...

            After a while... bomi loosen her hug and turn chorong around to face her.... " bbom ahh~~ what ... " chorong words cut off when she feel a soft lips place upon her... Now Bomi is kissing chorong sweet and gently...chorong is shock by sudden action.. before she can react bomi pull off...

            " chorong ahhh~  i've been loving u since the time i saw u for the first time.. i will always love u no matter what happen.. i avoid u because
i afraid i cant control myself from loving u... but the more i try.. the more i love u.. sorry for making u hurt chorong ahhh~~~~~... im sorry..  and I love u..." bomi  said while looking into chorong eyes ... " Will u forgive me chorong ahh~~ " bomi ask...

            chorong didnt reply anything... " chorong ahh .. im sorry .. please forgi...." bomi cant continue her words when she hear chorong sudden questions...

            "why did u pull away before i can reply your kiss... " chorong ask bomi with a pout...

            " hummmmmmm??? " bomi ask her again...

            " i ask u why did u pull away before i can reply your kiss"  chorong ask to bomi again with an angery voice...

            " hummm.. u mad at me because of this.. aigooo i think u mad at me because i make u hurt...."  Bomi cant help but smiling sweetly because of  chorong pouting cute face...

            " if i mad at u there is no reason to confess u.. " chorong said with a straight face... but Bomi think that chorong is so cute when she's mad..

            "aigoooooo......u... park chorong....now dont think of pull away from my kiss and dont beg me to pull away too.. " Bomi said and she pull chorong more close to her

            "bbom ahh..what what...are u doing.. im ju..just .. ki.. kidding... " chorong voice trumble and she try to escape from Bomi hug...when she see bomi take this as serious...

            " nooo...u cant run away now..." she pull chorong more closer to her... now their face are so close.. " this time Han river give me a very great present.. and it is u... now u are mine Park chorong.. u cant run away from me now... " bomi said before she bend down and kiss chorong passionately.... this time chorong give responses to Bomi... they both smile between their kiss...  

 


A/N  im so sorry readers nim... im not good at writing kiss sense and sorry for taking your time with this lame story... anyway,, thank u so much for reading this although this is not good....  Khamsahamida.. ( bow 90* )