Cleared

Reasons

Yoona opened her eyes and looked around.

The room seems so unfamiliar. She touched her head as she felt a surge of pain. She then remembered her sister.

"YoonMi" She whispered.

"Oh, Miss you are now awake" Three different smiles of the three boys were shown in her face.

"Yoonmi, Yoonmi, where is Yoonmi" Yoona said while trying to stand up.

"Ooopps Ooooopps, don't move" Donghae, A 9 year old boy, stopped her from moving.

"You are not yet strong, you must rest" The 8 year old Kibum smiled and said convincingly.

"Where is YoonMi" Yoona started to cry.

"Shhhhhh, stop crying" Siwon paused. "All you need to do is rest here at the hospital, okay" Siwon said.

Yoona remained quiet as the tears flowed down her cheeks.
She is still thinking of her sister.
She is so worried as YoonMi's face still flashes on her mind. The weak and dying face of YoonMi makes her worry a lot.

The three boys sighed."She's still crying" Kibum said "Seriously, she is still having a hard time, don't force her to smile or force her to be okay" Donghae said.

"Kibum ah!"Donghae's father called. "Your Auntie is now looking for you" Donghae's father said.

"Aissshh" Kibum sighed. "I'll be back tomorrow. Bye guys, Bye?" Kibum asked Yoona's name but Yoona ignored him.

"Oh, Bye Miss...Cutie" Kibum smiled then go towards the door.

"Don't worry Miss Cutie, I will visit you here tomorrow!" Kibum give a nice shot of killer smile then waved at Siwon and Donghae.

Siwon and Donghae rubbed their head and sighed.

"That Silly boy" Said Donghae's father.

"How are you little girl" He asked Yoona but, no words come out from her.

"I think she is YoonMi" Siwon said. "She keeps on shouting that name"

"I am not YoonMi, she is my sister" Yoona shouted.

"Pabo! Do yo actually think that the name she's calling is her name? Pabo!" Donghae said.

"Oh, she's so tired boys, please leave us first, okay!" Donghae's dad said.

"Yes Appa, Let's go Siwon" Donghae patted Siwon's shoulders then they left the room.

Donghae's father smiled at her and said.
"I am Mr. Lee, Donghae's father, Donghae is the small one, and Siwon is the tall one, and the boy who left earlier is Kibum. They are best friends, they helped you"

Yoona just looked at him and bowed her head slightly.

"What's your name? Where is your family? Where is your-"

"They are all gone" Yoona said then the tears flowed fastly.

"Oh Oh, don't cry" Donghae's father hugged her.
Yoona sobbed at his chest.

"Maybe I will just ask you tomorrow when I come back here, just take a rest, I will just ask my son to look after you here at the hospital, okay? take a rest" He said with an assured smile.

Yoona smiled lightly but sadness cover up her eyes.

"At last you smiled, I hope I can talk to you tomorrow, Bye, have a good rest first"

Then he left.

Yoona look at the window outside and still thinks of YoonMi.

"YoonMi" She whispered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona woke up and saw nobody was inside the room. She jumped off her bed and stand up. She looked outside the window and stared at the sky. The bright sun strikes her eyes. Not any longer, the tears that dwells her eyes rolled down her cheeks as she remembered her sister again.

"You are awake" A voice was heard as the door opened.

Yoona looked back and saw the boy with a smiling face.
There, stood Kibum who looks very happy at her.
Yoona just take a quick glance at Kibum and stared back again at the window.

"Hello, By the way I am Kim Kibum, I am asking your name last night but you didn't answer me" Kibum said as he sit at the chair looking at Yoona.

"I am so sorry if I called you Miss Cutie" Kibum scratched his head.

"Donghae is in the comfort room, he stayed here until today" Kibum said but still, Yoona ignored her.

Kibum sighed and just opened the lunch box which her Auntie Kim prepared. "Let's eat now, I am sure you are hungry"

Meanwhile, as Yoona stared at the window, she saw the little kids walking going to school.
"You have classes right, why are you here?" She asked that made Kibum surprised.

"Oh, well, I decided not to go to school because I promised to visit you" Kibum said with an assured smile.
Kibum prepared the spoon and fork for Yoona, stand up and walked slowly beside Yoona.

"Miss Cutie, eat your breakfast" Kibum said while holding the lunch box and the spoon and fork.

Yoona looks straight at him that made Kibum shy.
She takes the lunch box and sits down on her bed.
Kibum, whose smiling, sit beside her as he watch Yoona to eat. 
Yoona eat the food given to her by Kibum silently.

" You know it's awkward to call you Miss Cutie even you are cute, so may I know your real name?" Kibum asked shyly.

"Yoona" Yoona replied shortly.

"Okay, I will call you Yoona" Kibum said.

Kibum is still thinking of the name YoonMi.
YoonMi is the name which Yoona is always calling.
He wants to ask, but he felt that maybe Yoona will be mad at him for asking many questions.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Donghae greeted as he was surprised that Kibum was there beside Yoona who's eating breakfast.

Yoona just stayed sitting at the bed while Kibum go beside Donghae."Why are you here?" Donghae asked to Kibum.

"I just want to visit Miss Cutie Yoona" Kibum answered.

"Miss Cutie Yoona? Oh so Yoona is your name" Donghae said while going to Yoona.

"By the way, my name is Lee Donghae" Donghae give a smile.

"Donghae have you eaten any breakfast? I still have another lunch box here" Kibum presented the other lunch box.

"Wow, actually I haven't eaten any" Donghae said while staring at his lunch box.

"Let's eat" Kibum get his chopstick same way with Donghae and eat the sushis.

While Yoona is still quiet and preoccupied with her thoughts. YoonMi, YoonMi, She always thinks of YoonMi.
 

Donghae was eating happily but then he stopped eating when they saw Yoona crying.
They felt very sad for her. Their shyness regrets them to ask Yoona what really happened but as they saw Yoona crying silently, Kibum can't wait to ask her.

"Yoona, what's the problem?" He asked.

"My sister, YoonMi, I don't know what happened to her" Yoona sobbed as her face was covered by her hands.

Donghae and Kibum rubbed her back as a sign of comfort.
Suddenly, Siwon came and saw The three.

"Annyeong ha-" Siwon stopped as he saw Yoona crying."What happened?"

"Siwon, you are the only one who's left when we followed the gangsters, right?" Donghae asked.

"Yes, I actually saw a girl, a few meters away from me" Siwon said.

"She's YoonMi!" Yoona sobbed harder.

"Yeah, but a woman and man take her to the nearest hospital, they are in the car and I think they rushed her to the hospital" Siwon nervously said.

Yoona quickly stood up and ran quickly.
"Wait!" The three shouted then run to follow Yoona.

Yoona was very fast in running that Kibum, Donghae, and Siwon was so far from her. Kibum ran faster and stopped Yoona as he grabbed her hands.

"Yoona"

"Let go of me!"

"Wait calm down, explain to me what happened that night!" Kibum said.

"Yeah" Siwon and Donghae said while panting.

Catching her breath, she nodded and hold her tears.
She wiped her moist eyes and spoke.
"I need to go to the other hospitals here, I must find her now, and look for her everywhere" Yoona said with a worried face.

"Wait, where is the nearest hospital at the place where YoonMi was before?" Kibum asked Siwon.

"Follow me" Siwon said.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four kids go to the nearest hospital where the incident happened. Yoona's hands intertwined wishing that YoonMI maybe there and hopes that she'll be okay.

"Excuse me, is there a girl named YoonMi here? Last night she was in an accident" Kibum asked the nurse.

"Oh, Yoonmi?" The nurse asked. "Surname?"

"Im, Im Yoonmi" Yoona said.

"I am sorry, there is no Im Yoonmi,  but, there is a Kim Yoonmi here" The nurse said.

"Aniyo, she's not Kim YoonMi but I am sure that she is Yoonmi" Yoona said.

Knowing that YoonMi will be adopted by the married Kim, She is sure that they just change her name.

"Oh, sorry kids, she is now out of the hospital, they say that they will move to America the next day, for YoonMi" The nurse said "She's still not okay and in a critical condition"

"What?" Yoona's tears quickly flowed down.

"I think her head was hit very hard and she needs to be taken care of the doctors in America" The nurse said.

Yoona moved back and ran out of the hospital.
"Yoona!" Again, for the second time, They ran after Yoona.

Yoona doesn't know where she's going to, She just followed her foot. She breakdown and cry."YoonMi" She whispered as the tears flushed in her eyes.

"Yoona" Kibum said then unexpectedly Yoona hugged her and cried on his chest.

"Yoona" Donghae and Siwon patted her shoulders as a sign of comfort.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four of them go back to the hospital for Yoona to rest.
Yoona lie down on the bed and Kibum covered her body with a blanket."Thank you" Yoona said with a smile but something in her eyes shown so weary.

Kibum, Donghae, and Siwon smiled after her.
Kibum felt sad for Yoona same way with Donghae and Siwon.

Kibum looked at her as Yoona closed her eyes.
He was amazed by her beauty. She is so cute, He thought.

"Hello Kids" Mr. Lee, Donghae's father who's in a police uniform, greeted.

"Dad" Donghae said with a smile.

Mr. Lee's booming voice made Yoona awake.
He stood there in front of her and spoke.
"I am so sorry, I woke you up" He said with a soft yet masculine voice.

"Uncle, by the way she is Yoona" Kibum said.

Mr. Lee looked at her and smiled.
He made a quick glance at the three boys as if he is saying please go out for a while. The boys nodded and go out of the room.

"Yoona" He said.

Yoona just look at him very coldly. She is still with her thoughts of YoonMi.

"You can call me Uncle, if you want, or Dad if you would like to" He said with an assured smile.

The word 'Dad' made her eyes moist.
Remembering his father makes her sad, even the last pictures of him till he died.

"Where are your parents"

Yoona didn't respond.

"Oh, yeah, I might scare you, but I just want to know you more" He said.

Yoona, who's lying on her bed, take a deep breathe.
She stared outside the window and finally spoke after a minute of silence.

"My mom and Dad, died in a car accident 3 years ago, my auntie also died with a homicide case, So only my sister and I are together"

"We have no relatives left, only us, ourselves."

Donghae's father sighed. He felt bad for a 7 year old girl like her is experiencing a deep burden inside her heart.

"I have a twin sister, she is YoonMi. When our Auntie died, we are placed in an adoption house. YoonMi was about to be taken by foster parents but on the night that you saw me, we left the convent because we are afraid to seperate with each other"

"But that incident happened, She is now with her foster parents, and she is in a critical condition, they will bring her to America, for she is now struggling for her life"

Yoona can't hold back the tears and finally cried harder.
Donghae's father holded her hands and said.
"I am so sorry for what had happened to you"

"Stop crying now" He used his thumb to wipe away Yoona's tears.

While Kibum, Siwon and Donghae are eavesdropping to their conversation. All of those things are now clear to them.