Final

Crazy In Love

It had been a long day and by the time Sunggyu reached the library during a break between classes, all he had wanted to do was relax and get lost in the book that his little brother had given him in return for not telling his new girlfriend embarrassing childhood stories.  That plan was quickly waylaid, however, by the two bodies that dropped into the chairs across from him.

Sunggyu lifted a brow at the two synchronized groans before returning to his book.  “What’s got you two all doomsday-ish?” he asked.

“Why did I think majoring in Chemistry would be a good idea?” Dongwoo whined, voice muffled by both his arms and the table.

“You thought it would be fun to blow up for a living,” the redhead responded dryly as he turned the page and waited for the other young man to speak.

“English Lit and me are not friends.  Why did I choose it instead of something else again?”

Sunggyu just rolled his eyes at Woohyun and continued reading.  “Chicks dig English, remember?”

Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu.  “But I don’t even like girls though…”

“Then it’s because you’re an idiot.”

With a scowl, Woohyun reached out and plucked the book from Sunggyu’s hands earning him an indignant sound.  “Not an idiot.”

Sunggyu snatched his book back as Dongwoo snickered from his spot beside Woohyun.  “Then maybe you should have just majored in something you were good at and saved yourself the hassle you’re going through since I have to suffer through your ing about it every semester.”  He then turned toward Dongwoo who just blinked owlishly.  “And you.  Chem is some pretty dangerous so please take better care not to like, burn your eyebrows off or something.”

“That was just one time!”

Shaking his head at the shushing they received for Dongwoo’s outburst, Sunggyu just sighed.  “You’re both idiots, but you’re my idiots, so if you need help, you know you can ask.”

“Why Gyu, does that mean you’re finally falling for my charms?” Woohyun asked with a wink followed by Dongwoo’s gagging sound.

“Sorry Hyun, but grease just isn’t my thing.”  Smirking, he got to his feet and packed his bag before walking over and petting Dongwoo on the head, earning him a quiet almost-giggle in return.  Chuckling at the reaction, Sunggyu tilted Dongwoo’s head up and gave him a parting kiss before leaving with a wave.

When he was gone, Woohyun shot the blond a dry look.  “How in the hell did you manage to land yourself Kim Sunggyu?”

“I’m irresistible,” Dongwoo replied with a bright grin and Woohyun had to admit that that smile was indeed irresistible and he nearly found himself copying Sunggyu’s earlier action but decided that seducing his crush’s boyfriend -and his other crush if he wanted to be truthful- wasn’t exactly the best idea he’d ever had.

“Irresistible, my ,” he muttered instead.

It took Dongwoo a moment to respond, but when he did, it was with a look that had Woohyun choking on air.  “Well your is quite nice, if I do say so myself.”

Woohyun’s brows went to his hairline.  “Why Jang Dongwoo, are you seducing me?  What about your pretty boyfriend?”

Not something he would ever say to Sunggyu’s face unless he wanted a black eye, of course.

“I’m taken, Woohyun, not blind,” Dongwoo answered casually before getting to his feet.  “Hungry?”

Blinking, Woohyun just nodded his head and followed after Dongwoo.

---------

“Wait so let me get this straight.  Sunggyu hyung was flirting with you and Dongwoo hyung was trying to seduce you.”

Woohyun just looked at Kibum.  “I never said that.”

“So why haven’t you jumped them yet?  I have it on good authority that you want to throw them both down and do things that I can’t even mention in polite company.”

“As if that’s ever stopped you…” Woohyun muttered before shaking his head in an attempt to stop the blush from spreading over his face because Kibum was not wrong with that statement.  “Anyway, they’re dating each other and knowing them as well as I do and seeing how disgustingly in love they are with each other, I doubt they’d be interested in a .”

Kibum snorted at that.  “Oh please.  With how uptight Gyu hyung is, he’s got to be a freak in the sack, especially with how easily Dongwoo hyung gets bored.”  His light grin turned into a leer and Woohyun blushed at the insinuation.  “And hell, who wouldn’t take advantage of that dancer’s flexibility?”

“Kim Kibum, I swear to God stop putting visuals like that in my head,” Woohyun whined as he dropped his head against the table for the second time that day, his best friend’s cackle echoing in his head.

---------

“ing Kibum,” Woohyun grumbled as he headed toward the library to meet up with Dongwoo, rubbing at his eyes as he walked.  Sleep had escaped him the previous night thanks to the extremely vivid dreams about his two roommates.  The slightly muffled noises coming from the next room had certainly contributed to their realism.

Once he’d arrived at the large building, Woohyun nearly turned around and left.  It was already hot enough as it was; the last thing he needed was to see Jang Dongwoo in a white tank top and black buckled pants so tight they could have been painted on.  Approaching the shorter man, Woohyun tapped him lightly on the shoulder, snickering as Dongwoo jumped nearly a foot as he was distracted by the music that he could hear despite the headphones.

Dongwoo’s smile was bright as he pocketed his iPod before pouncing on Woohyun as always.  “Morning, Namu,” he greeted.

Laughing, Woohyun returned the hug.  “Morning, Woo.  So why are you so happy about helping me with a Lit essay?”

“Gyujiji locked himself in his friend’s studio again because he was hit with sudden inspiration,” he answered with a pout once he was back on his feet.  “I’m bored as and even working on your essay will be a welcome change.”  He took hold of Woohyun’s hand and pulled him into the library and toward their usual spot.

“Have I ever told you that I find it hysterical that as cute as you are, it’s kinda hot as hell when you swear?” Woohyun teased as he dropped his bag on the table beside Dongwoo’s.

Dongwoo let out a strangled laugh at that.  “Only every time I drop the ‘F’ bomb,” he remarked.  “Now what section do we need to scour for books?”

Grinning, Woohyun lead the blond toward section nearest to them and after explaining what he needed, they split up and pulled a few books.  The pair had collected five titles when Woohyun remembered a specific book that his professor had recommended.  When Dongwoo returned after dropping the heavy volumes off at their spot, the brunet was still hunting.

“What’re you looking for?” he asked, resting his chin on Woohyun’s shoulder.

“A specific book about Niccolò Machiavelli that my professor suggested,” he murmured, eyes focused on the shelves in front of him.

Dongwoo blinked.  “Nico-who Mockia-what now?”

Letting out a quiet snort, Woohyun looked over his shoulder at Dongwoo amused.  “I don’t ask you about your chemical formulas and you don’t ask me about my literature,” he chuckled, though he told Dongwoo the name of the book.

Woohyun was still looking when he suddenly froze at the feel of a smaller yet deliciously solid body pressed against his own.  Swallowing thickly, Woohyun remained where he was, unable to bring himself to move for fear of the older man moving away.

“U-um, Dongwoo hyung?” he asked, voice lower than usual and he mentally kicked himself for how breathy he sounded.  Woohyun reveled in the warm breath against his cheek until the other moved away, book in hand.

“Believe you’re looking for this, Namu,” Dongwoo said and with a playful grin, returned to the table.

“…well .”

---------

Woohyun found himself staring at Hoya as though he’d grown a second head.  “Um, sorry but can you repeat that?  I’m not quite sure I heard you correctly.”

Hoya just let out a snicker at the disbelieving look on Woohyun’s face.  “I said that Jong wants to hit up a few clubs tonight and he wanted me to ask you to come.”

“But I thought that little demon boyfriend of yours hated me.”

Giving him a hard punch to the arm, Hoya just rolled his eyes.  “He doesn’t hate you.  You just keep being a to him.  But anyway, Yeol and Myungsoo are both going and Myung managed to convince his brother to come too.”

“Wait Sunggyu’s going?!”  If there was one thing Sunggyu hated, it was nightclubs.  He went once in a blue moon, but was better known to frequent the clubs that he would perform his music at.  “What about Dongwoo?”

“His sisters commandeered him for the evening.  Something about his parents’ anniversary,” Hoya explained.  “So are you in?”

“Oh I’m in alright.”

---------

‘Why in the hell did I agree to this?!’ Woohyun mentally screamed as he downed his umpteenth shot of he didn’t even know what and kept the clingy redhead attached to him from grabbing things a taken man shouldn’t be.

“Having fun, Hyung?” Myungsoo asked as he took a break from his girlfriend trying to make him dance.  He laughed out loud at the look Woohyun shot him.

“Seriously Soo, I do not remember your brother being this ty a drunk,” he stated, thankful for the dark lights so that Myungsoo wouldn’t see his cheeks reddening as Sunggyu buried his face into his neck.  He also didn’t recall the singer being so hands-on either, but he kept that to himself.

Myungsoo just shrugged.  “Not sure he had much to eat today.  Sungyeol and Sungjong hijacked him earlier because they said he was a lost cause when it came to clubbing clothes and decided to have mercy on him.”

Sunggyu usually went for comfort over fashion, preferring a large sweatshirt and ripped skinny jeans over skintight leather pants and the nearly transparent top Sungjong and Sungyeol had forced him into.

He had to remember to thank them later.

“So where are the others?” Woohyun asked, catching Sunggyu’s hand before it reached his .

“Yerin’s with Jong on the dance floor, Hoya’s showing up every wannabe as usual, and Yeol is hitting on every girl he comes into contact with but I think that’s mostly because of the amount of alcohol in him,” Myungsoo replied with a shrug before snickering.  “And I’m sure you know where my hyung is.”

“Shut up.”

“So I talked to Kibum hyung earlier.”

‘ my life…’

---------

“I swear to God Kibum, I’m losing my goddamn mind here,” Woohyun moaned as he tried to suffocate himself with his pillow.

“Are you absolutely sure that they don’t want you because from where I’m sitting, they’re definitely seducing you.”

Moving the pillow from off his face, Woohyun sat up and crossed his legs as he hugged the object.  “Gyu was drunk though so that doesn’t count, and Woo’s always been intimately clingy.”

“Hyun, you’re my best friend and I love you, but you’re a ing idiot,” Kibum stated and Woohyun just stared at him wide eyed.  “I’m serious!  I think you should bring it up to them.”

“Are you insane?  What if you’re wrong?!” Woohyun cried.

Kibum just looked at Woohyun.  “Like that’s ever going to happen.  I’m right and you’re just too chicken to see it.”  He paused for a minute before leaning forward.  “It is quite interesting to hear how dominant Dongwoo was though.  Always figured Kim Sunggyu bottomed for no one.”

“They switch,” Woohyun answered, but kicked himself when he saw the expectant look on his best friend’s face.  “We’re roommates remember?  I may or may not have walked in on them once or twice, now stop looking at me like that; it’s creepy.”

“So not only are you an idiot, you’re a voyeur.  Good to know,” Kibum teased before ducking as the pillow was whipped at his head.

“How are you my best friend?”

Kibum just smiled as he rested a hand on Woohyun’s shoulder.  “Pure luck.”

---------

It was 11:30 at night and he had class in the morning, but Woohyun still found himself slumped over his desk, nose deep in his thankfully very detailed notes.  With all of the stress- being driven mad by your disgustingly y roommates counted as stress- he had been under for the last week, Woohyun had completely forgotten about the very important exam that he had the next day.  While he wasn’t one for all-nighters, he knew that he would have to pull one if he wanted to ace it and keep his ranking in the class.

“Why are you still up?” 

Jumping, Woohyun turned around to see Sunggyu seated on his bed.  The redhead was still dressed in the white dress shirt and well fitted black pants from his job as a waiter and he assumed that Dongwoo, the bartender in the same high class restaurant, was dressed similarly.

“Huge test that I forgot about,” Woohyun explained as his eyes continued to pass over Sunggyu’s form.  He’d always appreciated the older man’s uniform.

Sunggyu nodded.  “We figured that you were working, so Woo’s out making coffee for you.”

“Done!” the now pink haired student yelled as he came into the room with a full cup of coffee and a smile bright enough to give Woohyun a bit more rejuvenation.

“So how did your job take to Dongwoo’s hair?” he asked, chuckling at the memory of the poor kid telling them how he blundered a chemistry experiment which resulted in his current hair color.

“Surprisingly, they were okay with it,” Dongwoo explained.  “I think it’s because it’s such a light shade and it’s even more muted by the lights at the bar.”  He handed Woohyun the mug before taking a seat beside his boyfriend, fingers automatically entwining with each other, Woohyun observed with a light smile.

Picking up the mug, Woohyun took a sip and nearly spit it right back out.  He stopped himself though, since Dongwoo, who must also be tired from classes and working, made it for him.

“How is it?  Do you like it?” Dongwoo asked concerned, and Woohyun decided that drinking the overly sweet drink wouldn’t kill him.

“Of course I like it, Woo,” Woohyun answered, shooting a glare at Sunggyu, who let out a cough to cover the obvious laugh wanting to come out at his blatant lie.

The couple decided to stay and keep Woohyun company while he worked, talking quietly so as to nod disturb his work, something Woohyun appreciated.  Two more cups of coffee- made by Sunggyu this time- and one random laughing fit by Dongwoo later, he slammed the notebook shut and dropped his head against it.  It was now 1:30 and he had class at 7, but he would deal.

He was preparing to move when he felt Sunggyu’s hands rest on his shoulders.  Woohyun let out a loud, drawn out groan as the redhead began to knead the bare skin under his hands, attempting to work out the knots he’d accumulated recently.

“Wow Hyun, your shoulders are so tight.  How’d you get so stressed out?” Sunggyu asked and without waiting for an answer, removed his hands and motioned for Woohyun to lay down on the bed.

It was extremely rare for Sunggyu to offer massages and Woohyun would be an idiot for refusing so he did exactly as the elder asked.  He removed his tank top and handed it to the waiting Dongwoo before getting settled, resting comfortably on his stomach.  Sunggyu’s hands were absolute magic and he’d wondered more than once if he’d ever worked as a masseur.

The second Sunggyu settled onto the bed straddling his thighs, Woohyun tensed up, but once those hands returned to his body, Woohyun found himself melting.  He knew that the position they were in should have had him stressed to high heaven, but those hands…

He was nearly asleep when he could have sworn to feeling a pair of warm lips against the base of his neck.  Too tired to think any more about it, Woohyun faded off to sleep, the feeling of a second pair lost to him.

---------

Kibum’s grin was positively terrifying.  “So now they’re kissing you in your sleep?  If you don’t talk to them about this , I’ll tell Hoya and he’ll definitely talk to them.”

Woohyun stared at Kibum before dropping his head in defeat.  “Seriously though, I’m not sure that actually happened since I was practically asleep.  I was probably dreaming it.  I mean, Sunggyu’s massages are like, heaven sent.”

Kibum just stared at his best friend for a moment before throwing his arms up.  “I give up.  My best friend is an idiot who wants to die alone apparently.”  With that he got to his feet and grabbed his bags.  “Call me when you either get rejected or get laid, got it?”

Woohyun just watched him go, not sure as to what just happened.

---------

It was late when Woohyun finally got home, but after the fiasco with Kibum earlier that day, he’d wandered around Hongdae letting his mind wander back to everything that’d been happening with him and his dating best friends.  That had been a bad idea because by the time he’d reached their apartment, he was even more confused than he was earlier.

Closing the door behind him, Woohyun slipped his shoes off and dropped his bag on the floor beside them.  He walked further in and froze when he saw Dongwoo and Sunggyu on the couch, lips firmly attached.  Sunggyu’s pale hand against Dongwoo’s darker skin had his brain at an absolute standstill.  Not knowing what else to do without storming over there and adding himself to that glorious scene, Woohyun practically ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. 

After the coldest shower of his life and an attempt at lessening his frustration, Woohyun felt only a little better.  He still couldn’t get the couple out of his head and when he reached his room, he couldn’t hold back the groan that escaped at seeing Dongwoo and Sunggyu both calmly seated on his bed, or at least as calmly as Jang Dongwoo could be, of course.  Taking a deep breath, Woohyun walked over to his dresser and pulled out a tank top and a pair of sweats, slipping into them before throwing the damp towel into the hamper.

“Can I help you two?” he asked, taking a seat on the desk chair.

“Did we make you mad or something?”  Sunggyu asked, and Woohyun had to chuckle.  Sunggyu was not known to sugarcoat.

“Mad?  Oh I’d say yes, but not the type of mad you’re both thinking of,” Woohyun stated.  He regretted it immediately because he knew that now that he’d started, he couldn’t stop.  “Do you two have any idea what you’ve been doing to me for the past couple weeks?  I thought I was losing my damn mind and Kibum’s annoyed at me and I don’t know what to do because every damn time I’m near you two I just want to tear my hair out in frustration and confusion!”  As he spoke, he began pacing, barely noticing Dongwoo and Sunggyu following him with their eyes.  “Seriously you two…”

“Woohyun, if there’s something you want to ask us, just do it,” Sunggyu said and Woohyun could swear to hearing a challenge in his tone.

Walking over to them, he stopped right in front of the bed.  “Have you two been seducing me?”

“Yup.”

Woohyun blinked as he looked at Dongwoo when he answered.  “I’m sorry what?”

Dongwoo laughed before standing up, Sunggyu standing with him.  “I said that yes, we have been seducing you.  I mean, we really couldn’t be more obvious, could we?”

Sunggyu laughed at the confused expression on Woohyun’s face.  “Woohyun, I can drink you under the table on a bad night.  Do you really think I’d get drunk enough to start groping you after a bottle and a half?”  Shaking his head, he continued.  “We both want you, you idiot, so an answer would be greatly appreci-mmmnf!”

Sunggyu was cut off when Woohyun grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a hard kiss, letting out a good percentage of his frustration, shuddering at the sound that escaped Sunggyu as the kiss deepened.  Woohyun could barely believe that he was finally- finally- kissing Sunggyu, loving the feel of the redhead’s body firmly against his own.  When they needed air, Woohyun pulled away and let out a groan at the look on Sunggyu’s face, cheeks flushed, lips parted, and eyes half lidded.  With one last kiss, Woohyun turned toward Dongwoo and pulled him in.

While Sunggyu was an amazingly sensual kisser, Dongwoo was much more playful, and he found himself loving the difference between the two.  Again pulling away when breathing became an issue, Woohyun lightly pushed them back down onto the bed before joining them, thankful for paying extra for the large bed.

“So what now?” he asked.  “Like, how does this even work?”

“Well we can play around until we find something that works for us,” Dongwoo suggested.  “But I love you two and I really want you with us, Namu.”

Smiling, Woohyun dropped a kiss to his cheek while Sunggyu ruffled his hair affectionately.  “I think I can work with that, as long as you two stop trying to drive me into a straightjacket.”

“Oh but where’s the fun in that?” Sunggyu teased, letting out a cry as Woohyun pounced on him.

---------

Kibum stared at Woohyun, taking in just how exhausted his friend was as he downed the cup of coffee Kibum had brought him.  “Jesus Woohyun, did you sleep at all?” he asked.

“Not a wink,” Woohyun replied, but there was something about him that had Kibum confused.

“Was it because of Sunggyu and Dongwoo?” he asked, to which Woohyun nodded.

“Those two kept me up all night,” Woohyun said, that odd look getting stronger.

Kibum was about to respond when Woohyun’s bedroom door opened and the pair walked out.  When Sunggyu saw Kibum, he smiled lightly at him before turning toward Woohyun.  “Woo and I borrowed your clothes.  Hope you don’t mind.”  As if he were actually giving him a say in the matter.  “We have classes, but we’ll see you when we get home.”

The last thing Kibum was expecting was for Sunggyu to kiss Woohyun, let alone Dongwoo when Sunggyu pulled away.

“See you later, Namu!” Dongwoo yelled as Sunggyu dragged him out of the apartment after they put their shoes on and grabbed their bags.

“…so when you said they kept you up…” Kibum began, eyes wide in shock.

“I think we tried absolutely every possible arrangement and position we could think of, but Woo said one of his friends has this book…”

Woohyun watched as Kibum processed the situation before he exploded into a blush.  “Seriously, Kibum?” he asked, laughing at the reaction.

“I didn’t need details!” he cried.  “You’re practically my brother for God’s sake!  I don’t want to know!”

Oh, revenge was going to be sweet.