Cold rain

EXO AND BTS Imagines!! {REQUEST OPEN}

I just believed in people because I didn't knew love. And I became blinded by those warm lies you fed me. 

The falling rain is soaked with sadness, and I am crying out loud the sadness welling up in my heart. Tears are falling down my cheeks. 

Kris was looking down at me with an umbrella protecting him from the heavy rainfall and a woman hugging his waist while I was kneeling down shedding tears mixed with rain. 

"Kr-ris! I /sob/ can't live without you!" I croaked. Kris was still looking down at me but with a little pity in his eyes. 

"Just look! Your hands that used to caress my arm! Its around that flirty 's shoulder!" I cried "Remove it! Stop hurting me!" I stood up wiping my tears but got slapped by that so I again crashed the ground. "KRISTINA!" Kris shouted and knelt down and took my arms "Stop hurting me!!" I slapped away his hands. "Are you okay?" "Shut up!" I covered my ears and again stood up. "What is so great about love that it makes me cry?! What is so great about you that you make me struggled and tired?!" I shouted and ran away. 

 

★After a week★

 

I went to the school and I met Kris at the gate. "Hey Kristina!" I looked at him who was grinning like nothing happened a week ago. "Wow! You didn't sleep well? You got eye bags!" He said. "I hate you Kris!" I muttered "as much as I miss you, I hate you..." But he heard it and again grinned. 'What's wrong with him?' I asked myself and went past him to the classroom. But unfortunately we are in the same classroom. -_- 

 

Kris was poking my back while the teacher was teaching. But I ignored him. How can I face him? I don't want to be hurt again. He threw me a crumpled paper. I faltered to open it but at last opened it.

†'I like seeing you being jealous'†

Yes I was jealous Kris and more than that I was hurt. A lot. And here you are applying salt in the scars that you made in my heart. And it damn hurts. 

I ran out of the classroom as the bell rang. But Kris followed me. He pulled me and pushed me against the locker and trapped me in his arms. I struggled out of it and slapped him on his cheek. He put his hand on his red cheek and again grinned at me. 'Did that made him crazy?!' 

"Kristina! Your so cute~let me improve our relationship again!" I looked at him with my icy glare and he noticed it "Ouch!" He put his hands on his chest " stop doing that!" He wailed "you are hurting me" 

I rolled my eyes and pushed him and went past him but he was still following me like a puppy. I ignored him and went to the cafeteria. I ordered food and sit in one of the empty table. 

"Yah! Stop following me around!"

"Why?"

"Just because"

"..."

I rolled my eyes and started eating but I was starting to get goosebumps all over my body feeling the intense stare. 

"Stop staring Kris" I murmured.

"Why?" 

I rolled my eyes again.

"Stop rolling your eyes Kristina! You will get cross-eyed! I don't want a cross-eyed girlfriend" Kris said with his arms crossed. 

"Correction. Its ex girlfriend"

"Ouch!" Kris exclaimed with his his hand on his heart again, "stop hurting me!"

"Get lost Kris! Stop nagging me!" 

"Your mistaken Kristina."

I was ready to shout at Kris but stopped when I saw his serious face,"Mistaken about what?"

"She is not my girlfriend Kristina"

"Then who is she? Your cousin?" I rolled my eyes.

"She is my cousin"

I examined to see Kris's face to ensure if he was lying but he was looking damn serious and sincere. 

I cleared my throat and started eating.

"Are we okay now?"

"I need time to think"

"She is my cousin just cousin OK? Yeah but its a fact that she is a but she is still my cousin. She returned from Canada to visit us so we just went out for union." 

I finished eating and wiped my mouth with napkin and looked at Kris. 

"We okay?"

I pretended to think.

"Do you still need to think?" Kris whined with his arms and legs stretched wide. 

"Yeah yeah we are good!"

"Awe my jealousy queen!"

"Yah!!"

Kris chuckled and stood up. He went out of the cafeteria pulling me with him and reached the garden.

"You become jealous too fast!" 

"I said shut up Kris!!" I spat. 

"Should I treat you dinner?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"It depends on your thoughts!" 

I punched his arm and he winced in pain,"Ouch!! You evil jealousy queen! Oh wait queen is not the right term for you! You evil jealousy witch!"

I glared at him.

"Kristina..come here!" He whispered snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer,"the drama you did there you know a week before was really fun to watch"

"You really are a devil Kris!"

Kris just laughed it off.

I love everything about him. His laugh, his blonde hair, tall height, those beautiful eyes, those nose and those full lips. 

I blinked when suddenly I felt soft and warm lips pressed on mine for few seconds.

"Enough staring at me?"

I glared at him and hit his chest.

Kris chuckled and hugged me,"I love you "

"I love you too"