Too good to be true

Too good to be true

It was late at night in apink's dorm. Bomi had just shower and after drying her hair was now laying comfortably on her bed.

 

For a moment she tought about her day, as an idol she was pretty satisfied with her current life style but being an idol is all about the image, even though she always acted silly since debut, she knew her limits. More deeply in her mind were other toughts that worried her, a familiar feeling that didn't fade away even if a lot of time has passed and with it a name, a person worth of many sleepless nights but also daydreams.

 

This person meant a lot to Bomi. "Chorong unnie..." she whispered only to herself and sighed softly.

 

Why was the leader so perfect in her eyes, wondered Bomi once again, only to realise the reasons were endless and came to accept the fact that what she felt for Chorong was out of this world, I mean how can a person love another this much, with such undying passion. Even if it seems wrong to other people, she knew feeling like this wasn't a mistake, more like a blessing, but she had to be careful because for now she was uncertain about the older girl's opinion.

 

Before she knew it, her eyes closed, finding herself falling into a slumber.

 

___    ___    ___    ___    ___    ___

 

It was already morning, some noises of people rushing out of the dorm could be heard in the distance.

 

"Nng... Bbom-ah, Bbomi-ah~" Bomi heard a lovely voice calling her name before she fully woke up, her eyes still shut down.

 

"Ey~ cute *giggles*" Bomi recognized this voice, it was her Chorong unnie, she felt her cheeks be cupped before being hold into a big embrace when she fluttered her eyes open. She just stared at the person resting in her arms, processing in her head how close her face and the love of her life's were. 

 

Bomi stayed a few minutes frozen at the sight until Chorong leaned to her ear and whispered cutely "Good morning baby" making the younger blush madly.

 

At that moment Bomi felt like dying, she didn't understand the situation but she indeed was loving it. Chorong kissed her cheek lightly gaining a huge grin from the younger girl.

 

"Unnie... What are you doing?" Bomi couldn't stop smiling while looking around, it seems like they were at the leader's room, cuddling on the comfy bed, after confirming this she gazed back at Chorong.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing? You pabo~" Chorong said while caressing Bomi's back, tracing her fingers under the latter's t-shirt. 

 

Chorong leaned in to Bomi's neck planting soft kisses, then advanced to the lips. Bomi almost faint of enjoyment parting her lips to share a kiss that started innocent but became heated.

 

The two girls moved in synch, eachother's lips, confessing a longing love that was keep unsaid all this time. They parted only after the need of oxigen and fell back into eachother's eyes.

 

Chorong's eyes were a garden of blooming beauty, a hold of dreams never imagined, a secret place in wich Bomi found and lost herself at the same time. Bomi didn't know how to not look at those eyes, demanding all of her attention.

 

"Chorong unnie I love you... so much" The younger girl spoke up, lovestruck and almost fearleesly whithout breaking the stare.

 

"I love you too my baby" Chorong smiled before gently placing Bomi's head on her chest and kissing her crown.

 

Bomi fell asleep with the rythim of Chorong's heartbeats and their steady breathing playing the most beautiful lullably.

 

At this moment Bomi couldn't wish more, everything was perfect, almost too good to be true.

 

___    ___    ___    ___    ___    ___

 

The light of sunrise showered apink's dorm. At this time only one person was left in her room, still on cloud nine under the sheets.

 

Bomi woke up after suddenly feeling  some weight on top of her. She opened her eyes to find Chorong straddling her and shaking her shoulders.

 

"Wake up! Sleepy head, if you don't get up now I'm not giving you breakfast *merong*" the older said before jumping down of the bed leaving a confused Bomi.

 

"I'm serious Bomi-ah, hurry up!" Chorong nagged  while casting a deadly glare towards the younger girl, then left the room.

 

"Wae, it was too good to be true" Bomi said getting down of the bed for breakfast.

 

During the day flashbacks of her dream played on her mind, causing Chorong to look at her weirdly. "Aish, this kid what is she thinking?" Chorong giggled after the sight of Bomi's behaviour. "She's special" she tought.

 

She then remembered Bomi's last words when she went to wake her up -"I love you... so much" only wishing this pabo was dreaming of her.

 

Well, maybe some dreams are meant to be real.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Hello, I'm usually a silent reader and this it was my firts fic. It had to be chomi my main otp, this couple gives me so much feels, their relationship is wonderful hehe.

 

Anyway, if you read this sorry, I know there must be some mistakes and the plot isn't the best. I just started writing out of nowhere lol posting it wasn't in my plans but since there's never enough chomi fics I dare to share this with you.

 

Thanks for reading and comenting ^^.