The mysterious boy

Detention (ft. EXO's Tao)

You generally considered yourself a good, moral, and law abiding student. Never had you ever imagined you would be walking down the quiet empty hallways of your school headed to detention. As you searched for the right room you wondered how you would explain the whole event to your parents later that day. After about ten minutes you found the right room and fumbled with the handle. It had taken you a while to find the classroom used for detention because you had never bothered to learn its location. You never planned on being sent there.

When you entered the room you saw surprised looks on the faces of familiar boys you'd seen being scolded by a teacher many times before. The teacher looked confused upon seeing your unfamiliar face but she gestured for you to take a seat with the others. You heard the boys laughing and heard one whisper,

"What's ms. Goody-two-shoes doing here?"

You bit your lip and chose a seat on the opposite side of the class room, away from the group.  You slumped into the desk. To pass the time you took out a pen and added some doodles of your own to the mass amount of drawings that decorated the desk.

You jumped slightly as a small paper airplane landed near your hand. You looked up cautiously. To your surprise none of the boys who had commented on your arrival were looking in your direction. You turned the other way and looked behind your shoulder. 

A tall boy with blond hair and dark circles under his eyes looked at you curiously. He was very handsome and you hadn't noticed him until now. He pointed at the airplane and mouthed the words, "open it"

You blushed and quickly turned away realizing that you had been staring. You eyed the plane on the edge of your desk for a moment before carefully opening it to reveal a message from the mysterious boy behind you. It read,

My name is Zitao and im a third year, whats about you?

You blushed again. This boy, this Zitao was a grade above you and he wanted to know your name. Perplexed, you turned to look back at him. He smiled (and what a beautiful smile he had) "Write back" he mouthed out again adding a small hand gesture. you nodded quickly and turned back around.  You wrote your name and told him you were in your second year. Carefully you refolded his creation and sent it back to him. You were too shy to watch him read it and turned away as he opened it. 

A few moments later the small plane landed on your desk again. You felt something pleasant bubble up in you and you smiled. Why was this strange boy making you feel this?

On the note it said, 

Only second year? You're very beautiful I would have guessed third year if not fourth.  

The next line made your breath catch in your throat.

Come and sit by me. :)

You looked toward the front of the room where the teacher wad absorbed in a card game on her computer screen. You felt a small burst of bravery as you stood and walked over to Zitao. He patted the seat next to him and you sat down. You tried to think of something clever to say but he saved you. "My friends call me Tao, and you can do the same if you want."

You smiled,  "hmm, Tao, I like that."

Tao bit his lip before he spoke again, "if you don't mind me asking, why are you here (y/n), I've never seen you here before," 

You let your head fall forward into your hands and let out a small sigh. "It was all a big misunderstanding".. you explained all that had happened earlier that day to Tao. He listened quietly. When you were done he put his hand on your arm. To you his touch felt like electricity. You wanted him to keep his hand there forever. When you looked up into his calm brown eyes you saw genuine concern. 

"That's not right, they should of let you explain,"

For a moment you were confused. Tao's actions had again made you forget the earlier events of the day. Then it all came back to you and you shrugged in response. 

Tao smirked. He slid his hand down to your hand and laced his fingers inbetween yours. You looked down at the two entwined hands on your desk giving Tao the perfect angle to whisper in your ear. 

"Can I attempt to cheer you up?" To this you looked up into his face again. You see a mischievous look in his less calm eyes and felt a pang of lust. 

"How could you-?" You started to ask, but Tao interrupted you. Leaning forward he kissed you hard. At first you were alarmed but as he put a hand under your chin and ran the other through your hair you closed your eyes and let it happen. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he ran a hand down your back causing you to become warm all over. He pulled you in tighter and bit your lip. You gasped in surprise. Tao took the opportunity to explore your mouth and savor your taste. You followed his example and pushed hard into the kiss. He pulled away and began to leave kisses and small bruses on your neck.You were elated.. nobody had ever made you feel as wonderful as Tao was right now. He leaned in and put his lips on yours again causing you both to lose your balance and fall to the ground. To your surprise Tao didn't pull away. Instead he kissed you more passionately and put his hands on your waist. Every part of you felt like it was on fire in the most wonderful way and you barely heard the whistles and cheers from the other boys in the class or the teachers shouts of protest. You were afraid the teacher would punish you further but just then the bell rang. Tao helped you up and then hand in hand you walked past a stunned teacher and out of the class. 

Looking up at the tall boy beside you, you asked, "so does this mean were a couple?"

He smiled brightly and your heart melted. After kissing your cheek, he answered, "If it makes you happy, then I would love to be your boyfriend." 

You leaned against your new boyfriend and realized how grateful you were for that small sticky note.