★ guidelines and form

★ heartfelt — samsung media. #apply now
HEARTFELT
home / guidelines / announcements / official members / trainees / form / samsung media ©
AGE
girls should be between the age of 17 and 23, or born in the year 1998 and 1992. 
ETHNICITY
there are two options to choose your ethnicity. first, your character can be full asian of any kind. (korean, japanese, chinese, thai and many more.) or half korean / half anything else (other types of asian / hispanic / american / european and many) they can not be more than two ethnicities. 
LANGUAGES
keep it realistic here and you should be fine. your character shouldn't know more than four languages. and she can't be fluent in all of them. korean must be one of the four, and she must be at least conversational in this.
FACE CLAIM
idols and models only, no ulzzang face. please choose the face claim that are suitable to your personality. and please keep in mind that i do not like idols which are older has a younger age (such as jessica being 17). plus please choose the face claim which has quite an amount of pictures and gifs. because i will use a lot of pictures and gifs in the future. 
PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND
there are no plotline for a reason: i want to see as much variety as possible in heartfelt. that said, do not contradict yourself and make her both shy and outgoing, also make sure that there is a good mix between her positive and negative personality traits. no girl is a perfect princess, but no girl is a horrible person too. as for the background, sob stories are allowed as long as it is moderate. because trainees in k-pop industy are likely experienced hardship before they debut or in their family. this can range from death of a parent to living in a lower class to a bad ex-boyfriend, just be creative. her life doesn't have to be interesting, just don't give more than one tragic event. 
RELATIONSHIP
idol siblings or relatives are allowed. but please be realistic. it is not real for you to have both g-dragon and yuri as your brother and sister just because they have the same surname. dara and thunder is allowed because they are the real siblings. idol friends are allowed, but there has to be a reason that she knows him / her. but i prefer oc more. if you choose oc friends, please provide their face claim by linked it to their name so that i can picture them. 
TALENT TWIN
each girl has one talent twin. this twin reflects all the skills and position you assigned to your character. for example, if you choose to be a main vocal, you could use snsd's taeyeon or apink's eunji as the talent twin. please choose the one which is equavalent to the position you chose.
LOVE INTEREST
love interest can be anyone of any ethnicity but only male is allowed. from idols to actors to models to ocs or anything in between. try not to use only exo/bts/got7/vixx. i must admit there are very popular and i like them too. but all love interest having love interest in the same group is tiring. i am likely to only pick one or two girls whose love interest are from the same group, so make sure that your back-up love interest is from a different group than your main. keep the love story realistic, i don't want any k-drama here. 
TAKEN THINGS
face claim: krystal jung
talent twin: krystal jung
love interest: kang minhyuk
BONUS ROUND
try to use idols which have a lot of pictures / gifs, uncommon talent twin and / or love interests if you can. not every dancer can be hyoyeon and not every rapper can be cl or le, just keep your other option in mind and do some research if you can. i would love to if someone use ahn jaehyun or jung joonyoung as their love interest. i love them after i saw them mcing in m countdown. besides, surprise me! if you can give me something unexpected, i'll literally sit there and open my mouth wide when i saw an awesome app. please put anything that you can to make your character stand out - as standing out helps real trainees. now for the password, it is heartfelt fanclub name and colour (in html code).  
APPLICATION
do not fix or change aoa's big picture. change krystal's photo to your face claim's. bear in mind that please choose your face claim's photoshoot pictures, not selfie or on stage pictures. and the title of your application should be: ★ heartfelt — character name ( stage name ) 
TURN IN / SOURCE CODE / EXAMPLE