Cuddle bear

Undercover Lover

Mark pursed his lips and pressed reject putting his phone in his pocket as he went to the car. He is just pissed, he can't speak to JinYoung at the moment. He defended the younger and their love to his mom and all JinYoung said was to wait? How about some support or comfort? Mark Yi-En Tuan loves with all his heart so he easily gets insecure that way and always ends up in an argument with his beloved. He asked to be driven to his (and JinYoung 's ) favorite cafe. He spent a year in L.A. studying and taking over the business there for a little while, nothing seemed to have changed. Even the taste of their Caramel Macchiato still calms him. He decided to go around town for a little while before going home. He skipped school on his second day back just to attend a meeting at the office, now he wished he hasn't. Him and JinYoung fighting means he needs to think of a way to apologize. It's always that way because he could never last long with his boyfriend mad at him. Now that he thinks of that it pains him. It does seem like he loves more than he is loved..He smiled bitterly at his on-the-go Macchiato and wished he bought an Americano instead.

 

Once he stepped on his living room he immediately saw the raven-haired boy he loves but hates to see at the moment. JinYoung is sitting on the couch, reading with a focused look on his face

 

"Why are you here?" Mark tried his best to not let his voice crack. JinYoung looked up, his face frighteningly blank

 

"I want my bear back"

 

That's it. Mark needed to ball his fist and almost bite his lips to stop any outburst. He is also having a hard time holding back tears caused by the prickling sensation on his eyes and the clenching on his chest..so JinYoung came by for the stupid little bear Mark stole from his room that Sunday? Four years of engagement, 1 and a half year of officially dating,, and now a year of separation would break them? Just 3 days back to Korea, is his boyfriend breaking up with him this easy? Mark stared him in the eye trying to convey his pains and questions but JinYoung's expression doesn't falter. The Taiwanese boy marched to his bedroom with heavy footsteps, his heart breaking hearing the calm thuds of his soon-to-be ex 's foot as the younger follows. The bear sat in the middle of his bed. He was stopped midway reaching out for the stuffed toy by arms encircling his waist. He was pulled back in a tight back hug. 

 

"I can't sleep without my bear. Give my Yi-En back, tell him i love him. My cuddle bear."

 

*flashback*

 

"I don't want it to be called Mark. Only I could be your Mark." Taiwanese boy pouts at his boyfriend who clutched at the big bear he won for JinYoung at the fair. The bear has gotten all of the younger's warmth since they got it, making Mark regret winning it.

 

"Don't pout, being cute is my thing" JinYoung say as he show his own aegyo

 

"Change its name!" Mark demanded.

 

JinYoung put the bear down and took his boyfriend's hands in his. 

 

"That bear is Mark. I need him as substitute while my cuddle bear is away. You'll always be my Yi-En, my warm cuddle bear. I love you"

 

Easily touched as he is, Yi-En smiled and leaned down to meet his beloved's awaiting lips 

 

*end of flashback

 

Suddenly they are on the bed. Yi-En's back against the headboard as JinYoung sat strategically on his thighs. Moving forwards for some arousing pressure on their groins. Moans drown on each other's mouth as they never left each other's lips while the younger eagerly s his boyfriend. JinYoung pulled away once he felt their growing arousals. His eyes met with the older's lust filled orbs

 

"Let's do it. All the way"

 

"Is it okay? Would you be okay?" Yi-En asked as he remembered how anxious JinYoung was the other day.

 

"Y-yes" the younger's stutter made Yi-En frown. He put a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder

 

"We don't have to if you don't want to. Really" he tried to seal it with a kiss before his body betrays him and become more .

 

"No! I.. I don't want you to doubt my feelings for you. I love you"

 

Mark poked the tip of his boyfriend's nose and smiled softly when the younger pouts. He cupped JinYoung's face with both hands saying

 

"We'll do it for the right reasons " Yi-En was about to pull him in for a kiss when knocking snapped both their heads to the door

 

"Mark Yi-En Tuan, open this door in three or I open it myself"

 

Tbc

 

A/N: wooooosshh!... XD... wiihhh... votes, comments, subscriptions are all appreciated...... it would really help if I hear anything from readers.... makes me determined and giving me ideas of what you like might give me a push too.  Thanks love lots.. gonna wait for your thoughts ... Thanks to everyone who already express their thoughts..  love Yah lots!