Chapter Two

You, Me & Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm finally back, Sooyoung! I came back to apologized and explain myself. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings and leaving you without any words from me. I'm so dense. I didn't know how vulnurable your feelings back then. I'm sorry. I really am. I've suffered from the punishment. I've paid the price for thinking I'm better off without you. I was wrong. Sooyoung, I miss you. Everything about you haunts me every night. You don't know how much I want to be held by you once again. I'm such a fool for not returning your feelings and letting go such wonderful person like you. 

You know what? I've changed. I've changed for the better and it's all because of you. You'll want me again even more, Sooyoung. 

Can I asked you some questions? 

Is there still a space for me in your heart? Believe me or not. You pretty much occupy mine, the whole space of it actually. You never left in my heart.

Are you thinking about me? Because I do. Not a single day I didn't think about you. I miss you that much. 

Do you still love me? I didn't stop loving you. But if not, I will just make you fell in love with me again just like what I did before. 

Are you with someone now? Doesn't matter. I will still get you back. You still own every part of me, Sooyoung. And it's just right to claim back what was once mine, yes? Yes, that's right. You belong with me and I only belong to you. 

I'm starting to get crazy, Youngie~ eottoke? kkk Wait for me, okay? It won't be long. I love you. 

 

* * *

After leaving the cafe, I went to see someone. Someone who's close to me. Guess who? /giggles/ You'll know her. 

I didn't bring my car since the cafe is just across my apartment building so I walk my way to an another apartment building locating few meters away from mine. I fancy walking alone, it makes me think about life, explore my imagination and I kinda enjoy seeing different faces of people. 

I can't help but notice the weather today. A sun during the winter. The warm just feels good, it makes me calm. It feels like her. My ever cute girlfriend. She maybe have this cold attitude but there's actually warmth inside her. That only me, her close friends and family can only feel. She makes me feel home. 

Fortunately, I got an off, I got to enjoy the weather today. And nothing feels better than taking a break from a long day work.

My journey came to halt. I am now infront of someone's apartment door. I have reach my destination. I pushed the doorbell button and waited for the door open. After seemingly an hour the door finally opened revealing a blonde hair girl at least a head shorter than me, smiling innocently at my face as if I didn't wait 435353498 minutes for her to open the goddamn door.  

"What the hell, Hyo! What to took you so long?" I asked her, my left brow arch in curiosity, more like teasingly.

"I'm busy remixing, okay. Nothing else." She replied defensively. I smirked at her face. You can't lie to me, Hyo. 

"Yah! What's with the face?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter