1/1

I miss you
 
I lay on my king sized bed looking at the empty space next to me where he once layed. This bed is covered in sheets, memories, his scent... I swept my hand over the empty space  of the bed... Remembering him... And how right before bed he would open the curtains with his excuse of ' I want to see the stars. '
 
I loved it when he smiled at me as he got into bed. Giggling when I held him close, feeling the heat of his body near mine. And how I would nuzzled myself closer to him and inhale his sweet honey scent.
 
He'd play around and push me away just to lay on his side to face me. Smiling until his eyes made crescents, reaching up to hold my face, and I would lean into his touch. I'd whisper sweet nothings to him, and he'd do the same. He'd tell me how much he loved my voice, my laugh, and my eyes. 
 
Then he'd tell me how much he loved me... And how much he ... Missed .. Me.
 
 I jolted up, looking around the room. It was empty, no one but me. The curtains were closed and it was dark. I looked beside me, at the empty spot on the bed. I glided my hand on it; it was cold, like no one was every here.
 
 Tears started to fall from my eyes. It's been like this for a few months now, me dreaming about him, then waking up to nothing but sadness. I didn't like it one bit, I hated that I couldn't forget... How can I forget; forget the person I loved the most in this whole world.
 
I hated this world for being cruel, cruel for not letting me be happy with him. I hated myself for not holding him tighter, keeping him safe, not letting him go.
 
 I hated myself for not being quicker to get to him, but when I did it was already to late.
 
 It was getting dark that day, and I was walking home with him, he was right beside me holding my hand tightly. We both were crossing the street, but a drunk driver didn't stop. And when I turned my head, the headlights blinded me, and it was already to late.
 
He was hit. The driver didn't even stop; it just kept going. A hit and run. I didn't want to remember it. I lay back on the bed, looking blankly at the ceiling. I miss him...
 
I miss him and how he would open the curtains right before bed. I missed how he would smile at me while he got in bed.
 
••••••••
 
 The door opened; revealing a men in a white coat, holding a clipboard; a doctor. The man closed the door behind him, then proceeded to the man sitting next to his recent patient.
 
"Mr. Lee." The the man said as he lifted up the clipboard to recite the results. "The results are in, and it is confirmed the Lee Jinki is in a coma."
 
Taemin jolted up, tears already b his already red eyes.
"N-no, t-that can't be. You can fix it right? Sure you can you're the best doctor in this country." Taemin grabbed the doctors coat. "He'll wake up, he'll be fine r-right?" Tears now falling and hands trembling.
 
"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. But the coma he's in is permanent." The doctor looked sincerely sorry. "He most likely won't wake up, his mind is trapped in a dream like state."
 
Taemin fell to his knees, trying to comprehend every thing.
 
The doctor walked to the corner of the room to look at Jinki's heart rate. "Right now the thing keeping Lee Jinki alive is the life support, and I know I have no right to say this but I think letting him go naturally will make him happy, then to keep him alive where he is half dead.
 
Taemin got up on shaky legs and sat beside Jinki. "N-no, I know I'm selfish but I can have h-hope right? That he will wake up, I'll wait forever for him."
 
"If that is your choice, then I can do nothing but support it, Mr. Lee. I'll come back it check up on him, goodbye." The doctor left silently.
 
 Taemin came back every day after that, and with out him noticing, days turned to weeks, then months, then a year. Now it's been five years since Jinki was confirmed to be in a coma.
 
Taemin sat there staring at Jinki, he had started noticing changes. Jinki had lost a lot of weight, and had become so pale.
 
Taemin started to regret it when the person he loved looked like this, and he could not do anything.
 
Taemin leaned down to plant a kiss on Jinki's, surprisingly it was still plump and warm. Taemin interlaced his fingers with his.
 
"I love you, you know that right. You know I would do anything for you, I would give up everything for you to wake up." Taemin whispered. Taemin then got up and hugged Jinki. 
 
He then turned and walked to the door, look one last time at Jinki; the only person he'll ever love. And left, he walked down the hall to meet up with his doctor to sign papers for the removal of Jinki's life support.
 
After that day forward Taemin had started to distaste hospitals, knowing Jinki's last five years were spent locked in a room, and he also started to hate himself for putting Jinki through that.
 
It was Jinki's funeral a few days after, everyone had came. But throughout the ceremony, Taemin stayed quiet, not even shedding a tear.
 
Even when everyone left, Taemin stayed longer, staring at Jinki's name carved into the stone. Tears then started to pour out, falling to his knees. 
 
"I'm s-so sorry, I'm s-sorry, all this is my fault if only I hadn't begged you to take me out that day..."
 
Sun light poured from the sky that was cover in dark clouds. A sun beam landing directly on top of Jinki's grave. 
 
Taemin stared in amazement, then started to smile brightly through his tears.
 
I love you so much, Lee Jinki....
 
And where ever you are...
 
I Miss you...
 
 
 
 
----
A/n okay so if any of you are confused I'll give a short summary. At the beginning, it shows Jinki remembering the time he had with taemin, who is the one Jinki thinks died in the hit and run. But in reality he is the one who got hit and is in a coma, and at the beginning that small part with him is his dream, it's an infinite loop, if you notice the last couple of lines were at the beginning are the same. ^•^
Thanks for reading.