1: All Over Again

Whenever I Look At You

Kyungsoo laughed again, a ringing melody in Jongin's ears. The latter found joy in simply watching his lover laughing at unfunny cartoons; he found joy in Kyungsoo's rapid change of expressions as unrealistic realities flashed by on the tv screen; he found joy in noticing miniscule details of the other's whole being. Jongin was confident he could tell Kyungsoo apart just by listening to the other's gentle breathing or his unique footsteps. He was confident that there wasn't a single thing left unsaid, from the time their feelings became mutual and and now. His arms and legs were wrapped around the elder similar to a cage. He didn't want his nightingale to fly away; he wanted to keep him in the safe confines of his love and care. Jongin was undeniably and hoplessly deep in love with Kyungsoo. 

He stared at Kyungsoo, trying to fathom his immense luck in meeting the elder. He tried imagining life without his lover but he couldn't because, then, his life would be incomplete. Jongin grinned and kissed Kyungsoo at the back of his neck leaving his lips to linger there, trailing lines up and down. His entangled arms and legs around the other becoming tighter, evident by his lover's squirming.

"Jongin! What are you doing? I can hardly breathe!" The shorter of the two tried prying the dancer's strong arms open but gave up after several failed attempts.

"Oh really? Maybe I should help you..." With a mischeivous glint in his bottomless eyes, he turned Kyungsoo's head around and kissed him, deeply, letting one hand travel to the elder's neck and the other gently resting on his waist. Lips moved in sync hungry for contact and anticipating each others' heat. It wasn't rough or something you'd go so far as to call needy but it was just lovers, kissing and savouring the feeling of each other. Kyungsoo's hands made their way to Jongin's hair, swimming in the smooth soft brown locks. By now, the latter was straddling the younger and was still kissing him passionately, heart racing and eyes closed in ecstasy.

They both broke away to get some air and both just sat unmoving, panting whilst staring into each others' eyes. Kyungsoo placed his hands on the other's cheeks and touched their foreheads together, cartoons forgotten and ignored becoming a blurred haze. They both sat, immersed in each others' loving gazes and caring caresses of the skin.

"What brought all this on?" Kyungsoo wondered after some minutes passed.

"I'm just really thankful for having met a person as beautiful as you, inside and out. Whenever I look at you, I fall in love with you all over again." Jongin gave him a gentle smile to show some of his appreciation and let his eyes show the rest.

"Yeah, me too. I seriously want to spend my whole life with you. You, you and you. Trust me when I say this, but I've thought about it many times and there is not a single person out there who makes me feel loved and wanted as much as you do." Kyungsoo smiled back and gave his lover a soft peck on the lips before hugging him tightly, as if holding on for dear life. 

"I love you. This is hella cheesy but, I love you way more than words can describe. I love you." 

"Well, Kim Jongin. Looks like we're on the same page. I love you too!" They giggled and took the time to appreciate their immense luck, again, engaging into a slow passionate kissing session before turning into a more intense way of conveying their feelings together.

 


A/N

Well there you have it! A small insight in KaiSoo's love life! Its okay, I know I'm not a good writer... YET! I'm not giving up!

KC♥