An accident ?????

Follow Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahee-ya! It’s time to wake up! Today is your first day,you don’t want to miss it!” said the housekeeper

 

“It’s still early ahjumma.Let me sleep 5 more minutes.Ok?” said Dahee

 

“Oh no no no.You gotta get up right now,Dahee.I have cooked all your favourite dishes.You should at least eat them.Huh?”

 

“You already know that I can’t swallow any food if he is there sitting at the same table with me.”

 

“Why don’t you give him a chance? It’s not that bad.”

 

“It’s obviously very bad,ahjumma. Now let me sleep.Ok?”

 

“Ok if you don’t get up right now,I’ll sing a song for you.Agree?”

 

“What????? Ok ok ok I get up I get up.Please don’t do that.” Dahee immediately jumped out of her bed and rushed to the bathroom

 

“I never get bored doing this.” said the ahjumma

 

In the bathroom Dahee was standing in front of the mirror and staring at herself.She couldn’t help but let out a small sigh.

 

“Last year.When it finishes,I can get away from this house and do whatever I want.All I have to do now is waiting.”

 

When she finished washing up,she put on her uniform that the ahjumma had left it on her bed.One thing you have to know about the way she wears her uniform is that she never wears it properly,she always wears a t-shirt inside then a shirt outside and she s all the buttons.Some students at her school consider that it’s exactly the image of a gangster and the way she behaves is just like a gangster.But oh well,she doeasn’t care. She grabbed her bag and walked downstairs,headed straight to the door. She walked so fast that ahjumma didn’t have a chance to stop her. Suddenly ahjumma’s phone vibrated,there was a new message,it was from Dahee.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay,Dahee.I understand.” ahjumma said to herself

The ahjumma went into the kitchen,she saw Dahee’s father eating his breakfast and reading the newspaper.

 

“She doesn’t eat breakfast?” he asked

 

“No,sir. I tried but she didn’t listen. I’m so sorry.”

 

“That’s ok.It’s not your fault. Just take care of her for me,especially her health.She seemed really tired recently. And this week I have some contracts to finish so maybe I’ll be away for the whole week.If anything happens,call me ok? Now I gotta go.”

 

“Have a safe trip,sir.” the ahjumma gave him a bow and he replied with a small smile. When his car disappeared into the busy traffic,she went back into the house and can’t help herself let out a sigh.

 

“Poor him.” she thought.

 

Back to Dahee,she walked slowly on the pavement,tried to enjoy the fresh air.She never had a peaceful and beautiful morning like this before.It somehow made her want to sing a song.When she was about to cross the road,suddenly a motorbike appeared.She startled and immediately stepped back.But she slipped and fell to the ground.

 

“Are you okay?” a voice said

 

“Yah! Don’t you have….” She was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter