Marry Me

Will You Marry Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“In two or three years, I decided to get married.” Luhan said as he flashes a smile on the camera. “I hope that I’ll find the one, by that time.”

The rest of EXO saw what Luhan said, because Lay accidentally changed the channel in one of the Chinese station and Luhan is a guest there.

“I see.” The MC said.

“Yes.” Luhan nodded.

8 members of EXO don’t know what is Luhan talking about since it’s a live show, it has no any translations yet. But a certain Korean member knew what was Luhan saying since it’s been there plan ever since the whole EXO started, they planned to get married after all.

“Kai?” Kai was brought down from heaven when he heard Chen’s voice calling him. “You’ve been looking at him intensely.”

“O-Oh...” Kai realized something, if something hasn’t change, it was him adoring everything about Luhan, how Luhan looks, how Luhan sounds, how Luhan sees, how Luhan panics, everything about Luhan seems to be perfect in Kai’s eyes.

“He’s always like that.” Sehun said. “I mean Kai, everything about Luhan-hyung Kai finds it amazing.”

“Whatever.” Kai said as he throws the nearest pillow to Sehun and leave the living room and went to his room.

“I think he is still sensitive about Luhan.” Xuimin said. “After all... Kai’s first and only love was Luhan right?” then all of them remained silent.

 

~

 

Kai was looking at his phone, it was the last picture of him and Luhan, he was kissing Luhan’s cheeks and wrapping his arm around Luhan’s neck. “I still love you.” Kai sighed, remembering how difficult it was for them.

 

~ Flashback (Three Years Ago) ~

 

“I like you.” Kai suddenly said after they finished practicing choreograph for their teaser Time Control. Luhan was surprised at what Kai said out of the blue.

Luhan’s face was all red. “I-I...” then Luhan was surprised when suddenly the door opened revealing their two leaders. Luhan immediately stand up and get his things to run away, while Suho, Kris and Kai where only looking at him.

“What happened?” Kris asked.

“Nothing.” Kai said.

“If it was nothing, Luhan-hyung will never run away like that.” Suho said.

“It was really nothing.” Kai said as he fixed his things also.

 

~

 

Luhan was surprised when he saw Kai on the kitchen and a pot of boiling water in front of him. Luhan also saw eggs and a pack of ramen on the table. “Wait?” Luhan said making Kai turn around, Luhan blushed. “D-Do you know—“

“The instruction said to wait for 5 minutes... but the water is already boiling and—“ Kai was surprised when Luhan rushed to the boiling pot, immediately putting the noodles on it and the flavorings.

“You should not always follow the instructions.” Luhan said as he cracked the egg. “Are you—“ Luhan was surprised when Kai cornered him with his hands on the corner of the stove, making LUhan trapped between Kai and stove and between Kai’s hands.

“You smell nice.” Kai said as he smells Luhan’s nape. “Are you sure, you are not scared in doing this?”

“W-What d-do you mean?”

“I’ve confessed to you right? Or should I make it clearer to you?” Kai whispered at Luhan’s ear. Luhan was blushing hard, feeling the warm whisper of Kai. “I like you... it will never change.”

Luhan don’t know what to do, so he immediately put down the spoon and turned around but was surprised when he was ended up facing Kai directly. “C-Can—“ Luhan was surprised at what Kai did. He lean down and whispered something at Luhan.

“I’ll marry you, if you want me. I like you and I don’t regret falling in love with you.”

 

~

 

“What!” Luhan asked Kai who was peacefully watching the older one playing his rubik’s cube.

“Can’t I watch you playing your Rubik’s?” Kai asked that sounds like he was teasing Luhan.

“You are making it awkward!” Luhan exclaimed making Kai laughed. Luhan somehow find Kai’s laugh more relaxing than annoying, Kai laughed not so loud everytime he is with everyone, he is unsure of how the others will feel  when they heard his laugh so he keep it in a low profile, but with Luhan, Kai can’t keep anything. It’s like Luhan is making him real, and he is fine with it. “Your laugh...” Kai looked at Luhan. “I like it...” Luhan knew he was blushing hard so he looked away. “Don’t keep it.”

Kai smiled. “Then make me laugh more...”

 

~

 

“Why take that opportunity?!” Kai was surprised when Luhan suddenly shouted at him. Luhan never raised his voice to anyone, so Kai was really surprised when Luhan did it to him.

“W-What—“

“You know what I mean you were all lovey dovey with Kyungsoo, you know that Sehun likes him other than anyone else, Sehun is your bestfriend!” Luhan said.

“Are you angry at me because of Kyungsoo or because of Sehun?” Kai said coldly, Kai knew that even before they debut, everyone loves Sehun and Luhan’s friendship, even way back their trainee days, everyone loves them, not him and Luhan. “I am sticking with Kyungsoo since he knew how I feel, unlike you, I already told you I like you, but all you did is shout at me and—“

“Because I like you, can’t you see!” Luhan suddenly blurted out of nowhere making him and Kai looked surprised. Luhan immediately blushed and he ran away but before he can even do that Kai already grabbed his wrist and made him turned like one of those dramas on the TVs.

“Hey!” Sehun entered the scene. “Why are you... blushing so hard?” Sehun noticed that Kai’s face was really so red that it makes him look funny in Sehun’s perception.

 

~

 

“So, I’ve heard Luhan said something to you?” Kyungsoo came in the kitchen holding his bottled water. “What did he told you?”

“Why should I tell you?” Kai said. “It’s between me and him...”

“He told you he likes you too?” Kyungsoo said and that made Kai surprised.

“How did you know?!”

“It’s written all over your freakin’ face Kai.” Kyungsoo said.

 

~

 

Luhan was about to go to the bathroom, when he saw someone rubbing his face with a towel, it is none other than Kai the last person Luhan didn’t want to see, it’s been a week after that confession, Luhan immediately ran to the hallway and reached for his room and was about to close the door, when someone stopped him and it was none other than, Kai.

“Y-You’re not going anywhere?!” Kai said while giving all his efforts to stop Luhan from shutting the door. “I’ve been...” Kai finally opened the door wide enough to make him enter the room. “Why are you avoiding me?”

Kai closed the door and Luhan immediately went to his bed and threw some pillows to Kai but Kai managed to dodge some of it. When Kai reached Luhan’s bed, Luhan went to the corner of his bed and hide his face with the pillow he was holding. Kai climbing in ignoring the fact that Luhan declared he don’t want anyone on his bed. Kai grabbed Luhan’s wrist, making Luhan surprised and he was about to shout when Kai successfully covered his mouth and making Luhan fell on his bed and on top of him was Kai.

“This is a great view...” Kai teasingly said.

Luhan had enough pushed Kai, but Kai didn’t move. Kai, instead, leaned more onto Luhan to close their gap and more. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter