Goodbye

The Last Farewell

HELLO~!!

 

I'm back~!!

 

This is the prologue of my very first fanfic The Beginning of Our Goodbye- and it's only MINO's POV..

 

THANK YOU for supporting and I hope you'll read this one..

 

I dedicate this to all the readers who requested for a prologue- well here it goes..

 

I SARANG YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HYPOTHALAMUS..~~  ^^

 


 

I thought we're okay..

 

 

I thought everything's fine..

 

 

I thought we will be the same again..

 

 

But that's just part of my imagination..

 

 

 

I feel like I'm losing Jinwoo- even though we're now okay, I'm thinking that he's still mad at me and he doesn't talk to me anymore.. After our summer class, I lost contact with him. He's no longer online and he's no longer texting me.. But thankfully Taehyun has been there for me and I started to fall in love with him- closing whatever I'm feeling for Jinwoo.. I became happy with Taehyun that I almost forgot a certain person named Kim Jinwoo..

 

 

One day, I was shocked that he sent a message to me.. Finally!! After a long haul.. But his texts were weird and looks like he's suffering from a heartbreak.. I kept on bugging him on who that person is but he insisted on answering..

 

 

Am I that person??

 

NO~!!

 

 

He didn't say anything about it..

 

 

He didn't confessed..

 

 

He likes me??

 

 

But I can't stop thinking about it..

 

 

Is the person he's referring to was me??

 

 

Did I just hurt him again??

 

 

 

After asking Seunghoon, I just got a confirmation that Jinwoo likes me~!! Why I didn't got to know it long before?? Why didn't Jinwoo confessed to me?? Why he didn't do nothing?? Now that I'm happy with Taehyun?

 

 

I want to punch myself and bang my head on the wall.. I hurt Kim Jinwoo.. I hurt the person I want to protect the most.. I hurt the person who had been there for me.. I hurt the person I used to love..

 

 

Weeks passed and it's the beginning of first semester.. I saw you entering the classroom and I saw how you ignored me and sat quietly on your chair.. With that, I can hate you so much but I can't.. I can't stay mad at you.. I can't hurt you- no, I can't hurt you EVEN MORE..

 

 

I decided to distant myself from you because I'm afraid that I'll just hurt you again.. There're times that you still talk to me but most of our topics were about school.. I can't blame you afterall it's my fault.. But there are times that I miss your voice that's calling out my name. I miss how your big eyes will look into my small ones, I miss how you laugh at my jokes, I miss your tantrums when I call your G-DRAGON ugly, I miss being with you.. Yeah I can do that to Taehyun but Taehyun is Taehyun and Jinwoo is Jinwoo- obviously there's a huge difference..

 

 

 

 

Three years after...

 

 

We're inside a huge center wearing black gown and black cap.. Today is our graduation day.. Years of hardship is about to end.. I saw you with your parents taking pictures.. I can't get my eyes off you as you look stunning... It's been three years and I still can't get over on your beauty.. You're like a mesterpiece of heaven sent to Earth..

 

 

After graduation, I decided to work as a producer under an agency.. I met Taehyun there again and we started dating officially but it only lasted for a year as Taehyun went to US..

 

 

I got an offer to teach in my alma mater and I accepted the offer- I will teach on the Music Department..

 

 

As I was walking down on the school's hallway, I saw the silhouette of a very familiar person.. The person who remained a resident on my heart and mind.. The person I considered the most important.. The person who suffered because of me.. I thought he is just visiting the school but I heard from my students that he is also a teacher.. He was assigned on the Art Department..

 

 

After a very tiring first day of teaching, I saw him going out of the office with someone.. I didn't got the chance to see that person as they both turned away and left the school together.. Weeks passed but I always see him with that guy after school.. I later found out that the guy's name is Choi Seunghyun, he is a music producer under YG Entertainment..

 

 

I don't know what entered on my mind but I started to follow him even during weekends.. There was a time that I saw him with Seunghyun on a cafeteria.. Sometimes I see them walking on the park at night.. They seemed to be very close but I got intrigued when that Seunghyun guy held his hand and gave his scarf to him.. I got weird feelings and I felt my heart tearing apart..

 

 

 

One Saturday evening, I follow him as he went to the park- the park where he always stay with Seunghyun.. This time, he is alone but I guess he is looking for  someone.. I kept on following him on a safe distance but the lights of the park suddenly turned off..  I saw him getting afraid because of the darkness, I want to show up to him and keep him on an embrace.. But I was stopped by the sudden brightness of the sky.. Fireworks appeared on the dark sky and I saw how his afraidness turned into a smile.. The lights on the park again but it's color now turned into blue- his favorite color.. He was amazed with everything when Seunghyun appeared beside him, kneeled on a foot and pulled out something from his pocket- a red velvet box.. Seunghyun was saying something on him but I can't hear it since I'm a bit far from them but I saw him getting teary eyed and when I looked on the red box, i saw a diamond ring on its center.. I can't move and I just watched how he nodded to Seunghyun, let him wear that ring on his ring finger, how Seunghyun kissed him on the forehead and how they hug like they're each other's world.. I didn't realized that my vision was getting blurred from tears.. I gently wiped it as I left the couple on the park who are still on each other's embrace..

 

 

KIM JINWOO,

 

It's been a long time since I last saw you.. You're getting more gorgeous..

You don't know how much I missed you.. Even though we're under the same department during college, you no longer talk to me.. You didn't even approach me on our graduation..

I'm very happy to see you after years but I'm not expecting that you're now with someone else.. I witnessed the night when Seunghyun proposed on you and I saw how you smile on him and gave him your sweetest "YES."

I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for letting you go.. I'm sorry because I hurt you.. I'm sorry for leaving you..

I'm wishing you all the best with Seunghyun.. I know he will be there for you.. I know he will protect you.. I know he will never hurt you.. I know he will love you till your last day..

Now that I saw you smiling again, I must find someone now.. Someone that I can love and protect the way I want to do for you.. But I guess it will take time as you're tattooed on my heart and mind. I need to forget you now..

Be happy..~!!

 

Song Mino

 


 

the end