Pizza and Kpop

Tae-Tae from the main desk

With a swing open of the door and the fixing of his jacket and young handsome man walked out. He looked amazing but not as amazing as Kai, but wow was all I could think 

"Um I was wonder if you could help me order from one of these resturants. You see Im not really sure about the address and stuff and..." I trailed off as the worker written confusion all over his face. 

"Uhh...um. Confidence confidence" the worker whispered to himself cutely  " Hello i taehyung a-and want I to call for you?" He answered nervously in broken English and that was when I realized tha I had been speaking in English rather than korean 

"Oh yes please. I Don't know the correct way to order and im scared I'll get the address mixed up" I answeredd in full korean earning an amazed face from taehyung. "Could you please get 2 large pizzas and 2 orders of jajangmyeon please. Oh and a coke" I continued leaving taehyung still impressed on the fact I knew korean.

"You speak korean really well" he complimented me while staring at me for what seemed like a minute. But I wasn't complaining because I was too admiring the view in front of me.

"Yea I had learned a few years ago Taehyung" I said before changing my view to the menus in my hand 

"thank goodness because a few minutes ago I was regretting not paying attention in English class" He gave a cute smirk before looking over the menus again. 

ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ 

"Thank you so much" I thanked taehyung " without you my mother and I would've probably starved" . After ordering from 2 different resturants our orders were put in and the food was on its away. 

"No problem" Teahyung responded while putting the menus away "So how did you learn to speak Korean so well?" Taehyung asked. 

"I've always been a kpop fan and was so motivated to come here so i taught myself tha basics and practiced at korean resturants and such" He stared at me as i responded but it only made me feel even more nervous. 

"Wow. so you must be a huge kpop fan if you learend an entire language because of it." He joked with a suprising facial expression. 

"Hehe. Yea you can say that" Thinkinh of all my posters and albums at home I was more than a huge kpop fan. I was a huge Korean fan. But i couldnt let him know that. Kpop is still looked down upon and I am often judged for liking people on a poster. So i shyly looked away. 

"I enjoy kpop once in a while because i just love music. But i really enjoy smooth jazz. Like the way instruments can just take control of you is honetly so fascinating and really just amazing. It's one of the reasons why I auditioned to become a trainee" Taehyung responded so enthusastically. It honestly took my breath away at how much he enjoyed music. 

"Youre training to be an idol???" I questioned 

"Haha yea. I spend the mornings training and the rest of the time here working the night shift" He looked a bit proud of his routine but to me it just seemed tiring. "My  company has finally added its last member to the group and we are working hard for our debut in the net couple of months so im pretty excited." 

"Woaaaaaaaaaah. Its only been 2 hours and I already met a KPOP star." Taehyung laughed as i pretended to swoon over him." Ill be your nuber one fan and when you come to the states for your sold out show Ill be there in the front row. So you better remember me." 

"Of course ill remember my number one fan" Taehyung said slightly flirting. 

With that the first delivery man walked in and handed taehyung the order. 

"Looks like it's dinner time for you and your mom. Let me help ypu bring this to your room" Taehyung insisted as he carried our pizzas to the elevator. 

"So you'll be here every night?" I questioned as we entered the elevator

"Yep from 12-6. with e break at 3:30 which i usually spend napping in the break room" I laughed at how blunt and cute Taehyun was. The suit only enhanced his supermodel features. The earrings that hung over his shoulders gave his face a hint of bad boy that contrast his doll like face. He mustve felt me starring because he awkwardly coughed loudly ending my starring. 

We walked in silence to my room before i thanked him again. 

"Thank you for helping me order the food and bring it ot my room." I fumbeled around looking for my room key hoping we could be together for a few more minutes. 

"Oh It really was nothing.Do you have your key?" Taehyung asked just as i pulled out my key. 

We both awkwardly laughed before i opened the door and grabbed the pizza from him. 

"Well i guess ill see you later" I said hoping he wouldnt go. 

"Yea enjoy your pizza" Taehyung said also not moving away from the door. 

"IS THAT THE PIZZZA" My mom yelled forcing me to close hurry up this goodbye. 

"Goodnight" I said for the last time before closing the door.

ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ 

 

Guys its been 3 years ook let me just die. Id be weak if the old subscribers still use this and yea. If yall wanna question me please do because even i dont have any answers for myself. 

-cooc