Lumiere Charmant

Lumiere Charmant

 

"Hoeeeekssss..." Sungyeol threw up all of his lunch after practise. It was his third time vomit since morning. He felt sick, his stomach felt weird.  Sungyeol the tap, flashing water over his face. "Damn, what happen to me?"

Sungyeol washed his hands before walks out. When he walked pass the living room, he saw Go Minam noona, one of the makeup artist staff was sitting on the sofa with iPad on her hand.

"Hey, noona, what are you looking at?" Sungyeol greeted her, taking a seat beside her. She looked up, smiling.

"Oh, Yeol. I was reading about pregnancy article." she told.

"Awwwww... Is that mean you're pregnant noona?" Sungyeol cheered. A blush was plastered on Minam's face. She looked down shyly before nods.

"Woaahh... Daebak. Sungja hyung is really work hard. Congratulations for you, noona." Sungyeol hugs her. Minam just married for two months so this news really is surprising yet elating.

"I have to tell the boys. They would be so happy about this news." Sungyeol said happily, getting up from his seat. But then something on the screen caught his eyes.

 

"Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy, also known as morning sickness, is very common in early pregnancy. It's unpleasant but it doesn’t put your baby at any increased risk, and usually clears up between weeks 12 and 14 of pregnancy."

 

"What happen, Yeol?"

"Noona-ah, is a pregnant person always feel like this? What is morning sickness? Is that only happen in the morning?"

Sungyeol's question makes Minam chuckles. "You ask me like reporter asking the idol, Yeol? Why are you so curious? Don't say that you also want to be pregnant Myungsoo's child." Minam teased. Sungyeol blushed, playing with his shirt button.

"Morning sickness is a name for the situation when pregnant women feel nausea and vomiting. It doesn't happen to all pregnant woman but most of them feel it. But it happen mostly in the first semester of pregnancy."

"Then do you feel morning sickness too?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Yeah, but fortunately it's a bit better today after I eat sour thing."

"Sour thing? Like what?"

"Usually pregnant women crave for sour thing to reduce the nausea, like yoghurt, lemon, strawberries, or tamarinds. It help a lot. And in my case, I crave for tamarinds. I always keep tamarind candy in my pocket." Minam expained as he pulled out something from her pocket. "Here, do you want some?"

Sungyeol looked down, picking of of them. "Thank you."

"So, tell me, why are you so curious about pregnancy thingy?" Minam looked at him.

"A...aniyeo. I... I just... Want to know. I better go back to the practise room. See you, noona and thanks for the candy. Bye." Minam chuckled, looking at the running giant choding.

Sungyeol walk up along the stairs to the practise room. But when he reaches the door, he stops for a while. He pull out the candy from his pocket. He rips the wraper and ate it.

"Um.. Delicious. My nausea is gone a bit."

"Morning sickness is a name for the situation when pregnant women feel nausea and vomiting. It doesn't happen to all pregnant woman but most of them feel it. But it happen in the first semester of pregnancy."

Sungyeol looked down, rubbing his flat belly. Sungyeol smiles to himself before open the door.

"Hey, Yeol? Where have you been? You skip the practise." Sunggyu asked once Sungyeol get in.

"What happen to you, babe? Why do you look so pale?" Myungsoo quickly ran towards Sungyeol.

"I'm okay. I'm a bit feel nausea."

"Are you vomit again?" Sungyeol nods.

"This is the third time you vomit since morning. Do you eat something wrong, babe?" Myungsoo looked at him in concern, his cheek.

"What happen? Are you ill, Yeol? Maybe you're too tired with the tight schedule." Woohyun said, walking towards Sungyeol and touching his forehead in concern. Myungsoo gave him dead glare. Since Woohyun and Sungyeol acted in the new drama, High School Love On, he liked to be near Sungyeol and cling onto him. And as boyfriend, Myungsoo doesn't like it at all. It had become public secret that Myungsoo is always been over possessive towards his choding boyfriend, Lee Sungyeol.

"Don't worry, Yeol. Hyung will cook delicious food for you. So you can feel better again." Woohyun said, wrapping his arms over Sungyeol's shoulder. Sungyeol grinned widely to Woohyun. "Yeay, Gumawo, Woohyun hyung. You're the best hyung in the world." Sungyeol cheered.

"Of course I am." Woohyun said confidently, tighten his hug on Sungyeol.

"Eheemm." Myungsoo coughed loudly, standing between Sungyeol and Woohyun. "Stop your chessy wicky acting please. Thank you."

"Someone is burning." Hoya sang.

"Woohyun hyung, you better step away from Yeol hyung or else Myungsoo hyung will cut your thing." Sungjong warned which caused Dongwoo to laugh out loud.

"Aish, you always disturbing our lovey dovey moment, Myung." Woohyun pouts, shifting from his place.

Sungyeol smiles at the situation. "Um, actually I have something to tell you all."

Sungyeol's words brought their attention back to him.

"What's wrong, Yeol? Are you not feeling well again?" Myungsoo asked Sungyeol worriedly. Sungyeol smiles to him before turn serious.

"What do you want to tell, Yeol? We will listen to you." Sunggyu said to him.

"You make me curious, Yeol Hyung." Sungjong added.

"Um... I... I think... I think.... I'm pregnant." Sungyeol said lowly but clear enough to all of them to hear.

"What do you say, Yeol?" Myungsoo asked again, couldn't believe what he just heard.

"I said I'm pregnant." Sungyeol said, more confident right now.

"WHATTTT???!!" they yelled almost in union.

 

"Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....."

They laughed out loud in union. Even Myungsoo is the loudest one among them.

Sungyeol looked at them in silent, dumbfounded. "Why? Did I say something wrong?"

"It's not wrong. It's ridiculous." Woohyun said between laugh, holding his stomach. Dongwoo even rolling on the floor, laughing hardly. Sunggyu was laughing until his eyes all gone.

"This is the worst joke that I ever heard." Sungjong laughed.

"Baby, your sense of humor is getting sick." Myungsoo laughed, hitting the wall.

"But I said the truth." Sungyeol said annoyingly.

"Yeah, yeah, this... This is the craziest truth that I ever heard in my life." Hoya tried to catch his breath between laugh.

Sungyeol clutches his fist, glaring angrily at them one by one.

"I hate you all." with that, Sungyeol stomped out as he slammed the door.

They slowly stop their laugh at the sound of the door slammed.

"What happen to him?" Woohyun said, wiping his tears.

"Maybe we are too much towards Sungyeol." Sunggyu commented. "Myungsoo-ah, go get him. He looked so angry."

"Let me talk to him too." Woohyun joined.

"Ya, Nam Woohyun, don't you dare to skip practise or I will break your bone." Woohyun gulped nervously, glancing at Sunggyu scarily.

"I will talk to him." Myungsoo said before leaves the room.

 

Inside the room, Sungyeol was crying softly, hugging on a big teddy bear Myungsoo gave him. Suddenly a pair strong arms wrap him from behind.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"You're annoying. I hate you." Sungyeol pouts, burried his face on the big teddy.

"Okay, okay. I know I'm wrong. But your joke is too much."

"I'm not joking. I'm serious." Sungyeol looked up.

"Which one? About your pregnancy?" Myungsoo raises his brows. Sungyeol nods eagerly. "But how?"

"Today I feel nausea and vomiting my food. Then I met Minam noona. And you know, she is pregnant right now. I just know that pregnant people will feel like this. It called morning sickness. But it happen only in the first semester of pregnancy." Sungyeol explained, pointing his finger here and there. Myungsoo's forehead crinkled. "So you believe that you're pregnant?"

"Of course, we had been together for four years and I think it's the right time for us to have a baby." Sungyeol smiled sweetly at him.

"But..."

"But what, Myungie?" Sungyeol looked at him with his sparkling eyes.

Myungsoo stops, looking at Sungyeol's eyes deeply. He doesn't have heart to make those eyes sad. He doesn't want to make that spark gone away from his beautiful eyes.

"Um... But we have a tight schedule. Plus, Infinite F is just doing the debut. We can't have baby right now." Myungsoo tried to find reason. He just can't rip his innocence.

"But I'm sure I can take care of my baby. I will eat nutrition food and enough rest. I will concern about my health. I promise."

This is not good. Myungsoo has to think for other reason. "But how about our fans? Yeah, we have not married yet and for them Myungyeol is only fan service."

"I will explain to them. I'm sure Inspirit love us with their heart so they will accept us wholeheartedly. And our new family."

"But our management won't agree with us."

"Don't worry, Jungyeop hyung is so nice to us. He has taken us as his brothers. So I'm definitely sure that he will gladly accept our new family." Sungyeol looked down, rubbing his stomach lovingly.

Myungsoo remained silent, doesn't know how to react. He knows this is ridiculous. The boys will laugh until they die if they know this is not a joke. People around this whole planet know a man couldn't be pregnant.

"...myung... Myung." Sungyeol's voice took Myungsoo back from his thought.

"Ne?"

"Have you found a good name for our baby, Myungie?" Sungyeol asked, linking his arm on Myungsoo. Myungsoo gave him a complicated look. He wants so badly to snap Sungyeol back from his dreamland, but his innocence face prevent him to do that. 

"I.. I'm thinking about it right now. Yeol."

"Okay then." Sungyeol smiles before looking dowm to his stomach. "Baby, we will give this task to your lovely dada, agree?"

"Um... Yeol. May I go to the boys?"

"Okay, but please tell Sunggyu, I'm not feeling well. So I can't go practise. But tomorrow I will be there on time. I promise." Sungyeol gave him puppy eyes. 

"Okay, I will tell him. Please take a rest." Myungsoo smiles slightly. 

Sungyeol smiles back. "Thank you, baby. I love you."

"Love you too." Myungsoo pecks his lips and headed out.

 

Practise room

"WHATTTT??? So he really believe that he is pregnant? Oh, gosh. What's got into him seriously." Woohyun groaned in disbelief. 

"And why don't you just tell him about this ridiculous thing? Didn't he know that a man can't be pregnant?" Sunggyu asked.

"It's easy to talk but I just can't do it when I saw his happy face." Myungsoo sighed, rubbing his nape.

"But no matter what you should tell him, hyung. Soon or later Sungyeol hyung will know the truth that he can't pregnant."

"If you that brave then just tell him. Do it for me." Myungsoo said annoyingly. 

"Okay then. Aish, you're so useless hyung. Let me do it by myself. This is simple." Sungjong said confidently as he headed the door.

"Oh, my, Myung, Sungyeol is really your weakness. You even can't tell him this simple thing." Hoya shooks his head.

 

Sungjong knocks the door and after Sungyeol called him to come in, Sungjong slowly walk in.

"Hi, Jong. Are you finish with the practise?"

"No, I'm just want to take a break for a while. And I also have something to tell you, hyung." Sungjong told. "What are you doing, hyung?"

"Oh, I'm browsing about how to keep the baby healthy during the pregnancy. Look. It says that this is not the time to cut calories or go on a diet. In fact, it's just the opposite, I need about 300 extra calories a day, especially later in my pregnancy when the baby grows quickly. If I'm very thin, very active, or carrying multiples, I'll need even more. So that's mean I can't diet anymore. I need eat a lot and enough nutrition to keep my baby healthy." Sungjong was speechless listening to his explanation. He stared at Sungyeol deeply. Looking at Sungyeol's face, Sungjong even almost forget why he come to him. A tug on his shirt taking him back to his early mission. "Look, this the growth of the baby until the time they born. So cute. Amazing." Sungyeol looks excited, he runs his hand to his stomach. "Don't worry, baby, momo will eat a lot to keep you healthy." Sungyeol smiles, looking up. "By the way, Jong? What do you want to tell me?"

Sungjong gasped, felt a bit nervous. "I... ummm... I.... ummm. It's...."

Sungyeol chuckles."Hey, since then you become a stutter man like this. Just tell me, what happen?"

"Um... Gyu hyung was asking whether you need anything or not. Yes... So that's why he asked me to meet you." Sungjong laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, how a good brother Sunggyu hyung is. Baby-ah, you're so lucky to have a good uncle like Gyu. Ahh.. Jong ajhussi is also a good and funny ajhussi. He will play with you and teach you to be pretty."

Sungjong looked at him with unreadable expression. He really couldn't find any word to speak.

"Um.. hyung. I better go back to the practise room. The boys must be waiting for me right now."

"Okay, please say thanks to Gyu hyung. "

Sungjong flashed a smile. "Okay, I will."

 

In The Practice Room

"How's your mission, Jong?" Woohyun asked once Sungjong came back.  

"What's his reaction after you tell him? Did he cry? Scream? Or maybe laughing at his own ridiculous thought?" Hoya commented.

"Ya, Jong-ah, since when you become mute? Please tell us quickly." Woohyun said impatiently. Myungsoo and the others are waiting for him to speak up too.

"I can't tell him."

"What? Why? You just tell him and... done." Woohyun scolded him.

"I just.. can't, hyung. When I see how happy he is and how excited he is with his 'pregnancy' assumption, I even forget my mission."

"I told you." Myungsoo mumbles, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I can't believe this. Two young men can't tell that simple truth to Sungyeol. Let me try then." Woohyun said as he walked out.

 

Woohyun knocks the door and then steps in.

"Hi, my lovely hyung. What are you doing here? Did Sunggyu hyung ask you to check on me too?"

"Umm.. actually I have something else to tell you. This is about..."

"Hyung, before you tell me something. May you help me first?" Sungyeol clings to Woohyun childishly, giving him his big round puppy eyes.

"Ya, himma no need to give me that face. Just tell me what do you want?"

Sungyeol grinned widely at him. "I want you to cook healthy food for my baby. You're a good chef, I'm sure with you as my private chef, my baby's nutrition will be complete."

"What?" Woohyun widened his brows.

"I know we are busy now but I don't know how to cook so you're my only hope, hyung. Pleaseeee." Sungyeol pleads, showing his best aegyo.

"Yeol, that's what I'm going to talk about. Your pregnancy. That's..."

"I know our tight schedule didn't allow me to keep this baby but I've been waiting so long for this baby, hyung. Infinite is important but this baby also important to me."

"That's not the point, Yeol. The point is a man can't..."

"I know a man can't take care of a baby. But I will try to be a good parents for my baby. And I'm sure Myungsoo will help me. He will become the best daddy, right, baby?" Sungyeol rubs his stomach. Woohyun sighed heavily, scratching his unitchy hair.

"Hyung, look. This article says vegetable and fruit are very important. And I have to drink milk everyday to maintain protein in my body. Ah, egg is also good for the growth of the baby's brain. Hyung, you know I don't like vegetables but whenever you cook for me, I will eat them all happily. Baby-ah, I'm sure you will like it too. Because your Woohyun ajhussi is the best chef in the world." Woohyun was agape. Even a cheesy greasy man like him couldn't find the right word to say.

"Ah, hyung, I'm too enjoy talking about my baby, what do you want to tell me again?"

"Ah.. eh.. um.. I just want to tell you that I'm the one who will manage your food during your pregnancy. So don't worry."

Sungyeol turned bright. "Yeay, hyung. You're the best."

Woohyun only could smile awkwardly at him. "Yeol-ah, I want to go back to the practise room. You better take a rest."

"Arasso, hyung. I want to find another article first. This is my first pregnancy so I need a lot information." Sungyeol smiles widely.

"Okay, I'm leaving."

"See ya."

Woohyun closed the door behind him before dashing to the practice room.

 

In the practice room

"Ya, why are you running like that? Do you see ghost?" Sunggyu asked him once Woohyun arrived.

"This...This is... scarier than see ghost. Hyung... I give up. You... you better talk with him." Woohyun said, trying to catch his breath.

"I told you." Myungsoo mumbles, hands still crossing over his chest.

"This is serious. Even a talkative greasy man like Woohyun had gave up, we need to think the other way." Hoya speaks.

"You two, who is going to try again?" Sunggyu asked, glancing at Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Me? No, no, no. I can't face him. You know, Sungyeol is smart and I will always lose to his argument. If the smart talkative Woohyun was left speechless then I won't have chance to talk with him." Dongwoo reasoned.

"And how about you, Hoya-ah?" Sunggyu turned to Hoya.

"A big no. Sungyeol and I always have awkward moment together so maybe before I could talk to him, he will run away from me." Hoya sighed.

"Hyung, how about yourself. You're the leader. You have responsibility to explain to him." Woohyun interrupted. 

Sunggyu cleared his throat nervously. "I... I.. Ya, you know I have weak heart especially towards a cute choding boy like him. So I won't finish this mission."

Now, they are sighing together. 

"We have to find another way." Woohyun said, his chin "This is hard I think. We need someone who won't be affected with his cute baby face."

"But you know, no one in Woolim family could stand against his cuteness. They will end up following what he said. So I think this won't work." Hoya commented.

"Let we think the other way." Sunggyu said.

They pace back and forth, thinking about the best solution. Maybe this look simple but not for them. They spoil Sungyeol as their little baby. Sungyeol is their mood maker. And behind his choding act, Sungyeol is really a pure kindhearted person. So how they have heart to break his dream to have a baby. Sungyeol loves kids and he has good chemistry towards children. For example, when they were filming This Is Infinite that involved kids, Sungyeol was the one who looked very excited. He even planned to take one of the kid home. And like other normal couple, Sungyeol really wish to have a baby from Myungsoo.

"Aaa.. I have an idea." Sungjong stopped in sudden, making Hoya who was pacing behind him bump into him.

"Ya, Jong-ah, don't surprise me like that." Hoya frowned, rubbing his forehead. 

"Mianhe, hyung." Sungjong sticks out his tongue.

"What's your idea, Jong-ah?" Sunggyu asked. Now, the rest of them are looking at him.

"If we can't tell him directly, we can do that accidentally."

"Hey, don't play puzzle with us. Just tell us the point." Woohyun cut. 

"Aish, please be patient, hyung. Let me finish first." Sungjong pouted. "How if we make Sungyeol hyung miscarriage?"

"What kind of stupid plan is that, Jong-ah? Sungyeol is not pregnant." Myungsoo commented annoyingly.

"But we made him like that. He will think that he lose his baby by accident. So we don't need to tell him anything."

"This is crazy." Hoya shooks his head.

"No, I think Sungjong has a good idea." Sunggyu spoke out. 

"What, hyung? You agree with his ridiculous plan?" Woohyun gave Sunggyu disbelief look.

"We can use this plan. We make as if Sungyeol was miscarriage so it sound a bit naturally."

"But he still will be sad." Dongwoo commented. 

"At least we are not the one who make him sad. I really can't stand to see him sad." Woohyun covered his face.

"Drama queen." Myungsoo mumbles annoyingly. 

"Miscarriage could be happen to all pregnant woman. After we make him miscarriage, we will cheer him up. I believe he will turn back normal again." Sungjong explained.

"Okay, I agree." Myungsoo said.

"We should try it." Sunggyu added.

A smile across Sungjong's lips.

"Okay, I'm in." Hoya said.

"Me too." Dongwoo joined.

"How about you, Woohyun-ah?" Sunggyu glanced at him.

"Okay, what else can I do if you all had agreed. I'm in." Woohyun said finally.

"Good. Tomorrow we will do the plan. Jong-ah, prepare the property. Myungsoo-ah, you have job to be with Sungyeol. Don't make him suspicious. We will do it after practise. Arasso?"

"Ne, hyung." They answer in union.

 

The next day

Like he said, Sungyeol really is the one who come so early. Even the other has not coming yet. Sungyeol looks excited. He wears a baby pink baggy T-shirt and grey trousers. His face was sparkling.

"Baby-ah, today momo has dance practise. But momo promise won't be too tired. After that we are going eat delicious food. Okay?" Sungyeol rubbed his belly, talking leisurely as if someone was listening to him.

A moment later, Myungsoo come in.

"Hey, baby, I was searching on you everywhere."

"Hey, Myungie, I had promised Sunggyu hyung to come earlier because of my dismissal yesterday." Sungyeol grinned widely.

"And why are you dress like that?"

"Oh, article said that we weren't allowed to wear tight clothes coz it would affect the baby. So from now on, I will concern with my clothes. This is for our baby."

Myungsoo remained silent at his statement. But it will end soon. Sungjong was preparing everything.

Suddenly someone barked in. "Yeol, Yeol. Are you here?"

"Ne, Jungryul hyung. I'm here." Sungyeol answered.

"Yeol, what are you doing?" Jungryul asked him, he sounds a bit upset.

"What happen, hyung? What did Yeollie do?" Myungsoo looked at Jungryul.

"Just open his twitter and you'll know." Myungsoo raised his brows, getting more confuse while in the other hand, Sungyeol was giggling happily. Myungsoo check on his phone and widens his eyes at what he seen.

 

@seongyeol1991 can't wait for you to come, my baby. I'm sure you will be better than Myungsoo. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1.958 favourites, 2.867 retweets

 

"Ya, Lee Sungyeol, what do you mean by this? You know all netizen was talking about this. Even #sungyeolrumor was become top trending topic. Yeol, netizen is so sensitive and smart so don't post anything that can make them react. Look how they comment." 

 

"Sungyeol oppa has a girlfriend. Oh no." #sungyeolrumor

126 favourites 200 retweets

"It breaks my heart. Myungyeol is end." #sungyeolrumor

189 favourites 248 retweets

"I would die if Yeol oppa has a girlfriend." #sungyeolrumor

289 favourites 325 retweets

"No, Sungyeol can't date anyone. One scandal in Infinite is enough. I don't need more." #sungyeolrumor

267 favourites 193 retweets

"Sungyeol is only belong to Myungsoo not anybody." #sungyeolrumor

235 favourites 312 retweets

 

"Yeol, what's this about?" Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol who was rubbing his stomach.

"I just write the fact." He said calmly.

"What do you mean? Do you have girlfriend? And how about Myungsoo then?" Jungryul looked at him.

"About my baby. I'm going to be a parent, hyung. Parent." Sungyeol smiles widely.

"What?? What are you talking about, Yeol? Which girl do you date? When did you do that with her? How could you so reckless like this? Oh, my, looks like Jungyeop hyung spoiled you too much. Myung, how could you let your boyfriend cheated on you and now he is going to be a father." Jungryul exaggerated. Sungyeol chuckles at his reaction while Myungsoo covers his face, embarrassed.

"Hyung, I didn't date any girl because the one that I only love is my lovely Myungsoo. He is my love of my life." Sungyeol glances at Myungsoo lovingly.

"Then what do you mean by a parent?" Jungryul narrowed his eyes.

"I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a baby, Myungsoo's baby." Sungyeol said excitedly.

"You... what?" Jungryul tilted his head.

"I'm pregnant." Sungyeol emphasised the last word.

"Buaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." Jungryul bursted out.

"Here he goes." Myungsoo sighed heavily.

"What happen to you, hyung? I'm telling the truth. I'm pregnant." Sungyeol looked at him innocently. 

"Are you hahahahha are you crazy, Yeol? A man hahahahahahaha a man can't.... hahahaha... a man can't be..."

"HYUNG. ..!!!!" Myungsoo yelled, making Jungryul stop his laugh in sudden. "What?"

"Come with me, we need to talk."

"Wait a moment. I'm not finish with Sungyeol."

"Please come with me first." Myungsoo said, dragging Jungryul out.

Sungyeol just froze there, looking at them with confuse look.

"What happen to you, Myung?"

"Hyung, please listen to me. I don't know what's got into Yeollie but since yesterday he believed that he was pregnant. I really want to talk with him but look at his happy face, I really can't. And none of the boys are able to do that either. So we just let that happen."

"But you can't just let that, Myung. A man can't be pregnant. You know that. So you better tell him immediately."

"I really want, hyung. But who can stand to see that innocent face sad? I bet you won't dare."

"Um... y..yeah maybe." Jungryul mumbles softly. Myungsoo tried to hold back his laugh at Jungryul's reaction.

"But don't worry. I and the boys have plan today. To make him miscarriage."

Jungryul's forehead crinkled. "I don't get it."

"We have plan to make as if Sungyeol lost his baby naturally so we don't need to tell him directly. Let him believe that he was miscarriage."

Jungryul mouthed an "O", nodding his head repeatedly. 

"And I hope you will lend a hand."

"Okay. Count me in then."

Myungsoo smiles. "Just go find Sungjong. I'm going to accompany Yeol until everything settled."

"Okay, I understand." Jungryul said before left.

 

"Myungie, where have you been? What took you so long? Where's Jungryul hyung?" Sungyeol asked once Myungsoo stepped into the room.

"Didn't he still have something to talk to me? Looks like he still can't accept about my pregnancy." Sungyeol looked sad.

Myungsoo smiles, wrapping his arms around Sungyeol's waist and rested his chin on the crock of Sungyeol's neck. "Don't worry, baby. I have talked to him about everything and he understand."

"Really?" Sungyeol tilted his head cutely.

Myungsoo nods, leaning closer. "You're so y with this clothes. I want to eat you." Myungsoo whispers seductively. 

"Hey, don't be like this. Don't you feel ashame with our baby?"

"Why should I? Our baby will be happy to have us, the most romantic parents in the world." Myungsoo whispers, capturing Sungyeol lips. Sungyeol closed his eyes, accepting the kiss. Tongue meets tongue, the kiss instantly turned passionate. And thanks to that baggy clothes, Myungsoo's hand could sneak smoothly. Sungyeol moans softly at the touch. This kiss now moving down his neck, leaving red marks all over her neck.

"Eheemm... Ya, it's still early. Please hold on a bit of your hormones, please." A voice interrupted. 

"Oh, my eyes. Please go get a room."

"Aish, this ert couple really never care about time and place." 

Myungsoo quickly breaks the kiss, laughing awakwardly. "I...I'm sorry."

Sungyeol looked down, trying to hide his blushing face.

"Aigoo, the suspects are panic." Hoya teased, making the rest of them laugh.

"Okay, okay, enough with the play. Now time to practise. Yeol, you missed last practise. Please more concern today. Arasso?"

"Yes, hyung. I'll try my best." Sungyeol smiles sweetly. "For Infinite and for my baby."

The rest of them cough awkwardly at the statement, glancing to each other. Sungyeol who doesn't aware with that, walking happily to his formation.

The practise going smooth. Like always, Infinite has 99% synchronization in dance. Their moves always perfect. Without their realize, it's already pass noon. It's lunch time and also the time to do the plan.

"Ah, I'm so hungry. Let's have lunch together." Sungjong starts.

"Yeah, let's have lunch together. Yeol-ah, I've prepared delicious healthy food for you." Woohyun told Sungyeol.

Sungyeol's face light up. "Really, hyung? Awww... You're the best." Sungyeol cheered, running towards Woohyun and hugs him. 

"Aigoo, just for you, my lovely puppy." Woohyun hugged him back.

"Ehemm... Enough for hugging time. Yeol, come with me." Myungsoo said, pulling Sungyeol away from Woohyun.

"Che! Possesive bull." Woohyun scrunched his face.

The rest of them walk towards their luxury dorm. Sungjong quickly ran towards the dinning room. The food was already served on the table.

"Yeol hyung, please come and help me." Sungjong called. Sungyeol quickly went into the kitchen.

The rest of them turn glance into each other. Woohyun quickly put the banana peel on the floor near the kitchen. He makes sure that banana peel wouldn't easily to see and measure the right distance so Sungyeol will step on it when he come out.

"Ya, Hoya-ah, are you ready with the fake blood?" Woohyun whispered, glancing to Hoya. Hoya nods at him, showing him a small bottle with red liquid in it. 

"Good." Woohyun raised his thumb towards him. Hoya then quickly hide behind the door.

A moment later Sungyeol come out first with a tray of fried chicken on his hands. He walks toward the living room where the boys are gathering.

"Food is coming." Sungyeol sang happily. But when he walked several ways from the kitchen, he suddenly tripped down.

"Ouch..." he yelped. The food are spreading all around. Without his relise, while the boys running towards him, Hoya quickly ran over him and spill the red liquid on the floor.

"Baby, are you okay? Are you get hurt? Where? Where?" Myungsoo asked as he checked on Sungyeol's body.

"My is hurt." Sungyeol whined, touching his .

"Yeol, You're bleeding." Woohyun yelled, pretending to surprise. He's pointing at his . Sungyeol quickly looked down and gasped.

"Baby... My baby. Myung, our baby is gone." Sungyeol said in panic, tugging Myungsoo's shirt.

"What? What do you mean, Yeol? I don't get it." Myungsoo pretends to be confuse.

"I..I read about this. The first semester is really risky. Don't be too tired and don't do hard activities and avoid the pressure on your stomach or you will get miscarriage. Miscarrige was signed by bleeding or red flecks comes from your lower part." Sungyeol explained sadly. "Myung, I lost our baby. What a stupid parent I am. I'm stupid, Myung."

Sungyeol started to cry, hugging Myungsoo tightly. The rest of them look at him.in guilty. Dongwoo's eyes are teary, he slowly approaching Sungyeol.

"Yeol, forgive us. This is our fault. This is...." Dongwoo is the most honest man among Infinite. He never lied to anybody. Woohyun who realised about this quickly covered his mouth and pulled Dongwoo away.

"Um... Dongwoo hyung meant it's our fault for not taking a good care of you, Yeol. This is our fault. Forgive us, Yeol." Woohyun patted Sungyeol's back lightly. 

Sungyeol shooks his head weakly. "No, hyung, I'm a useless parent.I can't take care of my baby. I'm useless lover, Myung." Sungyeol said sadly, getting up and walking slowly towards his room.

"My heart aches looking at his sad face." Woohyun looked down.

"I can't stand to see his tears. How bad I am, lying to him like this." Sungjong wipes his tears. 

"This is for Yeol's sake." Hoya said, wraping his arms around Sungjong's shoulder.

"I'm going to see him." Myungsoo getting up.

"Please cheer him up, Yeol. He will listen to you." Sunggyu advised.

"Ne, hyung."

 

Myungso opened their shred room. Sungyeol was lying with his face burried on the pillow. He even haven't changed his dirty clothes. His shoulders are trembling. Myungsoo looked at him in guilty. He slowly approached him and sit on the bed.

"Yeol-ah, please don't cry."

"I'm failed as a parent, I'm failed as your lover, Myung." Sungyeol sniffs.

"No, this is accident. This is out of your will, Yeol. Please don't blame yourself." Myungsoo shooting patted his back.

"But we have been waiting for so long. This is our first baby." Sungyeol looked up, his eyes are all red.

Myungsoo smiles, wiping his eyes lovingly. "We can make another baby."

"But maybe it will take a long time." Sungyeol sniffs again.

"I will wait even for a lifetime." Myungsoo whispered lovingly, capturing Sungyeol's lips on him again. Sungyeol smiles a bit, accepting the kiss. He circled his hands around Myungsoo's neck. 

 

WARMING UPS... I MEAN WARNING RATED M ;D

 

Myungsoo started kissing and nipping Sungyeol's lips, who began to grind his hips on Myungsoo's. Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol's shirt off and threw it on the floor. 

"Ugh, you're so y." Myungsoo said, pulling off Sungyeol's dirty pants. 

"Have you seen yourself? You're gorgeous." Sungyeol giggled, pulling himself away and stripping. He got on the floor and stuck his out. "Come and get it."

Myungsoo knelt down behind him and started to bite the round globes, squeezing the plump flesh with his hands, thanking God above for such a heavenly being. 

Sungyeol giggled some more. "Myungie!" 

Myungsoo d, kissed and bit Sungyeol's . "So perfect."

"Can't be that perfect..." Sungyeol answered.

"Don't say that, baby. You are." Myungsoo flipped him so he was on top and pushed his own pants off. "Wanna ride you."

"God, you know how much I love that."

Myungsoo smirked devilishly. "I know." He leaned down to on a

"! Myungie, want you to be in me!" Sungyeol reached down and started to himself. Myungsoo smacked his hand away. 

"My toy!" Myungsoo growled before grabbing a bottle of lube from their hidden spot under the bed and poured some on Sungyeol's entrance. 

"How's that, babe?" He smirked. Earlier, he switched it out for warming lube, but didn't tell Sungyeol.

"Myung! God, babe, hurry up!"

Myungsoo teasingly rubbed the warming lube all over Sungyeol's and s. "So impatient," he tutted, watching as Sungyeol started to squirm underneath him.

He clucked his tongue in disappointment. "Didn't even enough stretch out. Let me rim you."

"Please, Myung-Myung, put it in."

"Please, be patient, my greedy boy." He knelt and quickly lapped at Sungyeol's tight pink hole. Sungyeol was from the warming sensation the lube brought. 

"Oh god!" Sungyeol whined as his hole fluttered deliciously. "Love your tongue, Myung. But not enough. I need you inside me." 

Myungsoo smirked as he pressed his long tongue into Sungyeol. 

"Oh f****ck!" Myungsoo's teeth scraped at the puffy rim as he nibbled it lightly. Myungsoo pulled away to finger his hole open. 

"I can't wait anymore! Please Myung, get in me now!" 

Myungsoo slowly sank on Sungyeol's , sighing as it filled him. Groaning, Sungyeol pushed his hips to Myungsoo's mouth, unable to wait any longer to Myungsoo's to be inside him. Myungsoo pinched Sungyeol's s as he clenched his teeth around Sungyeol's .

"!" Sungyeol screamed, gripping Myungsoo's hair tightly.

"Remember that time I made you from just playing with your s?" Myungsoo pulled on them."

"Ugh! Yeah, of course I do."

"That was a fun night." Myungsoo pinched and pulled them harder, not even putting in his . "They're just so sensitive."

Sungyeol let out a throaty moan. He grabbed Myungsoo's hips and lifted them so that Myungsoo's was on his entrance.

"Put it in NOW!"

Myungsoo chuckles at his lover's impatience. He stopped teasing him as he slowly put his on Sungyeol's and started to .

Sungyeol moans at his , feeling even more desperately by the play. 

"Feel good, Yeollie?"

"! Babe so good!" Sungyeol groaned, clenching tight around him. 

Myungsoo's hips started ing wildly as he moaned at the tight, wet warmth surrounding his throbbing .

Both of them pant heavily. 

"I..I'm going to , babe." Sungyeol breathed heavily. 

"Let's come together, babe. Let me fill your tight with my ." Myungsoo pinched his s.

"Gonna ! So ing close!" Sungyeol pants. Myungsoo leaned down to the sweet spot on his neck, tugging on his s the whole time. Sungyeol came hard in his lover's stomach. 

Myungsoo tutted. "You didn't even wait for me." He began to bounce on Sungyeol's hole, whining from the tight. ""Ah... Myung, you make me turn on again."

"That's what you get for being selfish."

Myungoo smirked as he bounced faster, tugging lightly at the s. Sungyeol was in utter bliss, feeling just a little bit spacey. "Love playing with your body, baby. Love making you feel good."

"Always make me feel good!"

"G..gonna ..." Myungsoo reached down, placing his hand on top of Sungyeol's head 

"Let's come together, Myung."  

Myungsoo couldn't hold it, coming hard inside Sungyeol's, throwing his head back with a loud moan."

"Ugh!" Sungyeol came at the sight of the gorgeous lover on top of him. Both of them collapsed, completely exhausted.

"Love you so much. Gonna have such cute babies." Sungyeol giggled and yawned, nosing into Myungsoo's neck. "I hope they have your hair."

Myungsoo remained silent, guilty was sneaked between his tired body. Myungsoo lifted his limp body and turned around. He wrapped his arms around Sungyeol. "I love you."

"Love you too. So much."

"Love you more."

"That's impossible." Myungsoo tighten his hug.

"Liar." Sungyeol pulled him down for a lingering kiss. He tugged Myungsoo's lips between his own.

"Mm, stop, Yeol. I'll get hard again. I'm too tired for another round. I even haven't had my lunch."

Sungyeol laid beside Myungsoo. "Fine, fine. Whatever you say, baby. I just can't wait for the baby! I hope it's a boy."

Myungsoo silent for a while. "Me too, love. So excited."

"He'll have your hair and my eyes."

"You will be so hot with a baby bump." Sungyeol grinned, excited beyond comprehension. 

"Okay, okay, now let me close my eyes for a moment." Myungsoo fluttered kisses over his stomach before kissing his forehead and spooning him. Sungyeol giggled, rubbing a hand over his stomach, praying that life was growing there already. 

After that 'incident' and the sweet moment after the 'incident', Myungsoo thought everything will slowly turn normal. That also what the others thought. But they are all wrong. It didn't end just like that. Sungyeol indeed looks normal like usual, but something slowly changed. He still believe that he can be pregnant and doing more ridiculous thing than before. He is getting more excited to know how to get pregnant faster. From the food until the position. He even counting his fertility period. The boys are start to be bothered by his action, especially his lover, Kim Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo-ah, why are you walking like that?" Woohyun asked when he saw Myungsoo came into the livingroom, limping. "And why are you wake up so late? It's almost past noon. Fortunately we are free today."

"I can't stand it anymore. If it's still like this, I will lose all my stamina." Myungsoo whined, taking a seat beside Hoya. He looked exhausted.

"Did he force you again?" Hoya asked him. Myungsoo nods weakly. "How many round this time?"

Myungsoo raised his thumb up. "Six times?"

Myungsoo shooks his head. "Sixteen times."

"WHAATTTTT...???!!!" The rest of them yelled in union.

"Wow... that's so scary." Woohyun commented.

"It's good you're still alive." Hoya added.

"I even can't feel my lower part anymore. Maybe my had ran away from its place." 

They tried to hold back their laugh, looking at him with mix of pity and funny gaze.

"You have to stop this, Myung. Tell him the truth." Sunggyu told him. 

"But how if Yeol hyung sad and frustrated? He really hope that he can have a baby." Sungjong said in worriedly.

"No, I think Sunggyu hyung is right. I should tell him or else I will die soon because of over doing it. I don't care how he would react. I will stand it." Myungsoo groaned.

"We will support you, Myung. Just go and tell him the truth." Woohyun cheered him.

"Ne, Myung. We will always on your side." Dongwoo said.

"Just call us if you need help. We are here." Hoya encouraged him

"Thank you, guys. I'm going to tell him now." Myungsoo got up from his seat and walked into his room.

"Fighting." They yelled at him.

Inside the room, Sungyeol was reading a pregnancy guiding book on his bed. Myungsoo sighed before step in.

"Hi, Myung. Where have you been? I just want to find you." Sungyeol smiles widely. "Come, let sit beside me. Look, this is another tips how to get pregnant easily. The first step is..."

"Yeol, I have something to tell you." Myungsoo cut off.

"Wait a moment, let me read it for you. The first step to get pregnant is..."

"Yeol, hear me first."

"I will, but let me tell you this first. This is important. The first...."

"Yeol, listen to me. A man can't be pregnant." Myungsoo raised his voice a bit, making Sungyeol to look at him.

"What did you say, Myung?"

Myungsoo took a deep breath, repeating his words more softly. "A man can't be pregnant, Yeol. Never. It's impossible because a man doesn't have womb."

"What are you talking about? I'm really pregnant."

"No, you don't, Yeol. You're not pregnant."

"I don't get it. Don't be kidding me, Myung. I'm pregnant then got miscarriage."

"No, you don't. We had set it to make you as if you're miscarriage." Myungsoo said softly but clear enough for Sungyeol to hear. 

"What??? Explain it to me now, Myung." Sungyeol said sternly. 

Myungsoo looked down. "Kim Myungsoo, explain it to me NOW!" Myungsoo felt something bad whenever Sungyeol called him by his full name. He always do that when he was angry.

"A...actually we know you're not pregnant b.. because a man can't be pregnant. But none of us have nerve to tell you. Neither do I. T... then we made plan to make you miscarriage. T..then we made you fall a...and put red liquid under your pants so you believed that you're miscarriage." 

"How dare you, Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo looked up just to meet Sungyeol's watery eyes glaring at him.

"I..I didn't mean to lie to you. It... it's just I didn't dare to tell you the truth." Myungsoo explained anxiously. 

"Get out!"

"Yeol, please listen to me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I..."

"I said GETTT OUTTTT!" Sungyeol yelled, throwing his book on Myungsoo. Myungsoo sighed, walking out with his head down. 

Outside the room, the rest of the boys are waiting for him worriedly. They also heard Sungyeol's scream from outside.

"Myung, please give him time. We will apologise to him after he was a bit calm." Sunggyu patted Myungsoo's back lightly.

"We had did terrible mistake to him." Myungsoo looked down.

"This is my fault, hyung. I shouldn't give that ridiculous plan. I had ruined everything." Sungjong covered his face with both hands.

"No, Jong, this is our fault. We should tell him the truth from the first time." 

Hoya cheered him up.

"Just give Sungyeol time. He need to calm his mind. After that, we will apologise to him together." Sunggyu told them.

They nod weakly, taking a seat, waiting. Time passed so slowly that day and Sungyeol still didn't come out from his room. He locked his room. Even until dinner time, he still doesn't come out. 

"Yeol-ah, you had skipped your lunch. But you can't skip your dinner or you will fall sick." No answer. Myungsoo knocks again, trying to coax angry Sungyeol but still no answer from inside.

"Still doesn't want to come out?" Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo shooks his head sadly. 

"Yeol-ah, I've cooked delicious food special for you. Please come out." Now it's Woohyun's turn. But still no answer.

Woohyun put his ears on the door. "Myung, it's too quite inside there. Is he sleeping?"

"He's too long to be inside there. He even didn't eat anything. I'm so worried."

"How if he fainted inside there?" Woohyun assumed.

"Oh, God. I don't want that happen. Let me break this door, hyung." 

Myung, you can't do that. Jungyeop hyung will be so mad." Sunggyu prevents him.

"I don't care anymore. I'm so worried about him." Myungsoo said as he moved backward and get ready.

"I will help you, Myung." Woohyun said, standing beside Myungsoo.

"Gumawo, hyung." 

"One."

"Two."

"Three." Both of them pushed the door hardly and finally the door open. Myungsoo glances around the room but Sungyeol wasn't there and the window was opened widely. Sungyeol and Myungsoo's room was placed nearby the entrance gate so their room is the most strategic room and also the most favourite room. The boys had fought for that room so badly until Myungyeol couple won. That's why sometimes Myungsoo and Sungyeol would run away from the practise through that window.

"He ran away." Myungsoo mumbles, staring at the open window. 

"But it's getting late. Where is he going?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't know. But I have to find him." Myungsoo said, quickly grabs his jacket and phone.

"Hey, Myungsoo-ah, please come back quickly."

 

Outside the dorm

Sungyeol walked alone along the crowded street. He hides his face under his navy blue hoodie. He doesn't want his fans recognise him and then saw his puffy eyes from crying. Plus he was not in his mood to meet anybody. He still mad with Myungsoo and the boys for lying to him. How cruel them lying like that to him. It's hurt the most when someone you trust and has taken them as your family lying to you. And Sungyeol couldn't forgive them just like that. Sungyeol kept walking through the cold night. He walked towards a park not far from the convenient store. Sungyeol sat on the stone bench in the park. There's some children playing in the park. Sungyeol looked at them, smiling bitterly. How good if he has kids. He could play with them and have fun with them. But it's all gone. Because a man can't be pregnant. So Sungyeol has to dig a grave and burried his dream deep inside. A loud growl was heard from his stomach. He was angry until he felt hungry. 

"I better find something to eat." Sungyeol wipes his tears away and get up. But when he turned around, something bumped on his feet. Sungyeol looked down just to find a boy around three. The baby boy looked up and grinned. "Dada."

"Hey, little kid. What are you doing here.?"

"Nananadada." The baby boy mumbles incoherently. Sungyeol knelt down and lifted him up. "Where's your parents, huh? Are you get lost?"

"Bubumumubumu." The kid pursed his lips cutely. A smile flashed on Sungyeol's lips. "You're so cute."

Sungyeol glances around, trying to find someone. But he couldn't find someone who was looked like his parents. No one was seen loking for someone. Sungyeol then decided to take that baby with him. He takes him to one of Japanese restaurant not far from the park. He orders his favourite food, tonkatsu and also fresh milk for the baby. That baby boy looks so happy with him. After finished eating, Sungyeol takes the baby boy hanging around the crowd. They are having fun together, playing, and shopping. Sungyeol tried to cover his face so people wouldn't recognise him.

In the other hand, Myungsoo was searching on Sungyeol worriedly. He tried to find on the place that Sungyeol probably visited. From the cafe, shopping mall, until the restaurant. It's not easy to find someone among the crowd. And he also couldn't reach Sungyeol's phone because Sungyeol turn it off. Sungyeol was nowhere to be seen. He then walked towards the park that Sungyeol visited before. He sat on the stone bench that Sungyeol sat before. Myungsoo rubs his nape frustratingly. He never thought that thing turn to be this complicated. He never thought that Sungyeol would crave for a baby that badly. Deep inside, he also want a baby but he realise that it couldn't be happen so that's why he had burried his wish deep inside his heart. He had chose Sungyeol with all of the consequences because Sungyeol is the most important person to him. 

"Kimtan... Kimtan-ah.. where are you?" A feminine voice was heard. She sounds worried. Myungsoo looked up. He saw a woman walked towards him.

"Sir, do you see my son? He was missing when I was buying milk for him. Someone saw him running to this park." She asked Myungsoo anxiously. 

"No, I don't, maa'm. How does he look like?"

"He was three years old baby boy. He has big eyes and chubby cheeks." The woman told him.

"No, there's no such kid since I'm here. Maybe he was somewhere else."

The woman looks more panic. "I will find another place. Thank you, Sir." She bowed.

"Ah, maa'm. I will help you find him. May I have your number so I can tell you."

"Here is my name card, Sir." She handed him a name card.

"Okay, Mrs. Jiso, if I see him, I will tell you."

"Thank you, thank you so much, Sir."

"You're welcome." Myungsoo smiles before left.

Myungsoo walked among the crowd. This is the second time he passed by this place. He really wish this time he would find Sungyeol. He walked pass by a toy store on the corner next to a factory outlet. He doesn't know why but his instinct lead him to get in. Finally his instinct won. He then slowly walk into the store, glancing around to the many kinds of toy. Suddenly his eyes land on a tall guy with familiar navy blue hoddie kneeling beside a baby boy. They are seen picking on a toy happily. 

"Yeol!!" Myungsoo called out.

The tall man stand up. "Myung, you're here. Come here quick." Sungyeol smiles widely at Myungsoo. The baby boy makes his anger all gone. Myungsoo raised his brows as he slowly approaching Sungyeol.

"What are you doing here, Yeol?" Myungsoo asked him in confuse.

"We are buying toy, Myung." Sungyeol answered happily.

"We?" 

"Yeah, me and Myungchan." Sungyeol said, pointing at the baby boy down there.

"Myungchan? Who is Myungchan?"

Sungyeol smiled, lifting the baby boy up. "He's Myungchan, our new baby boy, Myung. I just found him in the park."

"Dadadaddadada." The baby mumbles, smiling to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stared at the baby boy. He has chubby cheeks and big round eyes just like the baby that that woman talking about. And Sungyeol also said that he found this kid in the park so there's a big chance that the kid is Kimtan, Mrs. Jiso's son.

"Yeol, this is not our son. You have to give him back to his mother. His mother was searching on him right now."

"No, I found him alone there." Sungyeol said, hugging the baby tightly, just like a kid protecting his toy.

"Yeol, I met his mother at the park. Her name is Mrs. Jiso. And this boy's name is Kimtan."

"You're lying."

"No, Yeol. I will call his mother and let's see whether I'm lying or not." Myungsoo said, pulled out his phone and dials Mrs. Jiso's number.

"Maa'm, I've found Kimtan. Please meet me at Toy Kingdom."

Sungyeol glared at him, holding on Kimtan tightly. 

Not long after, a woman came.

"Oh, Kimtan. My baby Kimtan. I finally found you." Mrs. Jiso ran towards Sungyeol. 

"Momomomomomo." Kimtan called, reach out his hands to her.

Sungyeol glances at Kimtan then the woman.

"Yeol, she's his mother."

"I'm his mother. I lost him when I was buying milk for him in the convenient store nearby the park." She explained. 

Sungyeol looked at her carefully. "Really?"

"Yes, look. This is his photo." Mrs. Jiso showed a photo of her and Kimtan from her wallet to Sungyeol. After saw the photo, Sungyeol released Kimtan to her.

"Thank you for taking a good care of my son. I'm so greatful." Mrs. Jiso bowed.

"You're welcome." Myungsoo smiles. After thanked them, Mrs. Jiso left the place.

Sungyeol remained silent, frozing on his place.

"Myung... why man can't be pregnant? " Sungyeol's voice was barely heard but clear enough for Myungsoo. Myungsoo turned to him, looking at him in concern.

"Yeol, that's destiny. We can't change that. But no matter what I will always love you, baby. If we can't have our own baby then we can adopt them. As long as you are beside me, I will always be happy."

Sungyeol smiles bitterly at him. "Sorry for making you worried."

"I'm the one who have to say that. I shouldn't lie to you no matter what. Forgive me, Yeol." Myungsoo looked at him in guilty.

"I forgive you, Myung. Let's go home. The boys must be so worried about us."

"Okay baby." They walked out hand in hand. They don't care if fans or paparazzi caught them. They are too busy enjoying their togetherness.

A week has passed and everything has turned back normal again. Even though sometimes Sungyeol will look sad whenever he saw children but he tried to stay strong. They already had plan to adopt kid after Infinite F finished with their promotion. It's only about time.

"Hoeekkkksssss...." Sungyeol throws up again. This is already the fifth time on that day he vomit and it has been like that for three days. 

"Strange. Why am I vomit again and again? I'm tired." Sungyeol wiped his mouth.

"Yeol, I think you should check on doctor. I'm so worried about your condition."

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should visit the doctor. Maybe my gastric is getting serious." Sungyeol washed his hands.

"I will accompany you."

After practise, they then visit a doctor.

"How's it doc? What's wrong with me?" Sungyeol asked.

"Congratulations, Mr. Lee. You're pregnant." the doctor smiles to him.

"'What? It's impossible. I'm a man and a man can't be pregnant."

"Don't be kidding us, doc." Myungsoo laughed.

"A man really can't be pregnant but Sungyeol has unique organ system. He has womb like woman. This is so rare and only happen to three among thousand men."

"So I'm really pregnant?" Sungyeol looked excited. 

"Yes, a hundred precent." 

"Yeay, we are going to be parents, Myung." Sungyeol cheered, turning to Myungsoo. But unfortunately Myungsoo was already fainted. It was obvious whether he was too happy or too shock with the news. But the certain thing now is they are going to be parents soon.