Prologue

Being A Omega

Hana ran as far as her fragile legs could go. She wanted so badly to turn into her wolf form but she couldn't. She was focusing on her running that she couldn't focus on her change form. Her breaths came out rapidly and loud as she couldn't control her breathing. She didn’t know why she felt so weak. Normally, she would last hours running but now she could barely catch her breath. She then turned back to see nothing but darkness getting closer to her which scared her more.

Pitch black.

She didn't know why she was running away or from who but she had that gut feeling that she had to. She slowly started to slow down as she started to take deep breaths so she can breathe which was a mistake as she started to hear voices around her.

She gasped as she looked around, expecting for Jay or Simon to come out and laugh at her, revealing all this to be a joke like they will do to her but nothing which scared her even more.

She suddenly felt a sharp pain coming from her chest as she went down on her knees, placing her hand on her chest where she felt the pain. She slowly looked down, seeing blood dripping everywhere. Her blood. She her eyes widen as she opened to yell for her pack.

For Gray or Loco.

For them.

But she couldn't. It was like she couldn't speak. Like her vocal cords were ripped out of her throats.

Then, she heard those voices again.

"You're nothing but a omega!"

"You're just weak. Trash to everyone!"

Those words that always have made her heart hurt more than everything. She never showed her weakness to anyone but she felt her heart break each time.

Those words will haunt her always.

Until she heard that voice. His voice.

"Hana..."

She heard it, it sounded so far away that she hardly heard it over the other voices. She closed her eyes slowly as she felt the cold ground against her back as she soon out. Still hearing someone calling her name but she couldn't open her eyes. She was slowly dying.

"Hana! Wake up!"

That was the last thing she heard as she felt a bright light flashing infront of her.


 

"Hana!"

Hana gasped loudly as she sat up as she looked around, seeing herself in the woods. She felt drips of sweat crawling down of her face as fear was written all over her face. She was so confused as to why she was out here. She could hardly remember what was the last thing she did. She sighed deeply as she was about to get up until she felt a sting coming from her left cheek which made her flying towards a tree which broke causing her to groan in pain as she noticed Simon glaring at her as he was about to walk towards her once again but was stopped by Gray.

"What the is wrong with you?! Huh?! Staying out here in the woods without telling any of us! You don't have a ing brain or what!" He spat at her with so anger.

Hana tried to move but she couldn't. The force that Simon used was just too much for her. She groaned as she tried to move so she decided to just rest against the ground, hoping that he wouldn't hit her once again. She could still feel the sting from the slap she got from Simon. She didn't understand why he was so mean with her but she couldn't fight back. She couldn't. 

"That's enough Simon."

Another voice was heard.

Everyone turned to see Jay with Loco behind him who were both looking at Hana who looked injured. Jay looked at Loco and nodded slowly. Loco nodded back at him as he made his way towards Hana, kneeling down towards her as he checked if she still had a pulse from Simon's hit as well as the tree that she managed to break in half. He turned to Jay and nodded. Jay sighed in relief as he turned to Simon, glaring at him before walking off but was stopped by Simon.

"Jay, why don't we just let her go? She's no use to us at all. I don't even know why she's even a werewolf if she can't do anything right." He spat at Jay but he was just ignored as Jay walked away.

He growled to himself as he turned to Hana who was still in the ground with Loco and Gray. He gave her one last look before heading off back to their home. He shook his head as he didn't know why he did that to her. He just felt so much frustrated that she was gone the whole day and without telling anyone about where she was. He was scared. Yes, he cared about her but he didn't wanted her to know that. He couldn't tell her. He sighed as he walked home, not saying a word.

Hana sighed deeply as she tried to move again but everytime she did, it would hurt. She groaned as she rested her head against Gray's shoulder who looked at her very so much concern while Loco was looking around for any major injuries. Luckily, she was just bruised up from the effect of the tree.

"I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean for all this to happen." She managed to say that came out as a whisper as she struggled to breath correctly which pained Gray as he her long blonde hair.

"Shh..just rest Hana. It's not your fault but next time, tell at least me or Loco that you're gonna be out here." He softly said but as he turned to her, she was already fast asleep which made him chuckle.

"You are unbelievable Hana. No wonder why Jay keeps you here, right hyung." Loco said to Gray who was looking at her lovingly which caught Loco's attention. "Gray?"

Gray looked at him then back at her.

"We should get going." He said as he picked her up bridal style as he walked back to their home with Loco beside him, eyeing him.

"Staring at Hana again? What are you thinking Gray?" Loco thought to himself as he follwed Gray, not realizing that he was staring at Hana's sleeping face.

Once they got there, he placed her on his bed instead of her room since he was afraid something will happen so instead he went to his room that he and Loco shared.

"Finally home." Loco sighed deeply as he laid on his bed, happy that he was back to his bed.

Gray chuckled to himself as he shook his head at Loco's childish behavior as he placed Hana on his bed. He slowly sat beside her as he tucked her in as he couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face when the light of the moon shined on her face. He suddenly felt this feeling inside his chest that he never felt before. His heartbeat started to beat faster just by the thought of her smiling at him. He cleared his throat as he snapped out of it as he noticed Loco staring at him. He quickly stood up as he made his way towards the bathroom.  

Loco smiled in victory as he knew that Gray liked Hana but he'd be lying if he didn't feel the same way as well. He stood up and walked over to her, sitting beside her as he watched her sleeping softly on the bed. He sat beside her, her hair and smiling at how soft and fragile it felt. It brought chills down his spine which made him pull away from her.

"Stop getting into trouble Hana. It pains me to see you like this." He whispered softly as he placed a kiss ontop of her head before heading off to Jay's cabin.

Gray walked out of the bathroom as he heard what Loco whispered to Hana. He smirked to himself.

"Guess I'm not the only one, Loco." He thought to himself as he walked beside Hana and placed the bucket of water on the ground as he placed a wet towel in before softly cleaning off the blood from her face as well as the dirt. He succeeded as he sighed deeply, feeling so much anger as to what Simon did to Hana. He knew why he did this to her but he went a little overboard. He gripped the towel so tightly as he suddenly ripped it in half as his eyes turned into a bright red. He shook his head as he placed the towel in the bucket as he tried to calm down, getting frustrated as he ran his hand thru his hair. "What are you doing to me?" He softly said as he looked at Hana who was sleeping peacefully. 

"I wish I could do so much more than this Hana. I really wish that. For the meantime, stay strong Hana." He whispered as he pecked her forehead before he grabbed a blanket and pillow so he can get some rest.

 


 

Simon growled in frustration as he slammed his door and ran his hand thru his hair roughly as he fell to the bed while looking at the ceiling above him. Moments from earlier came flashing thru his head as he remembered the way Hana looked at him. All scared and in pain. All because of him. He closed his eyes tightly as he turned to the side, trying to forget what he did.

"I'm sorry Hana but it's better this way." He softly whispered as he slowly drifted into sleep.

Jay came out of his room as he looked at Simon who was fast asleep. He shook his head as he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He was curious as to who it was as he made his way towards the door and opened it, revealing Loco.

"Loco, come in." He softly said as opened the door wider for Loco to go inside.

Loco bowed at him before he walked inside. He knew it was late but he needed to do this. He had to. Jay closed the door as he looked at Loco, knowing why he's there.

"How is she?" He said while he made his way towards the window, looking at the distance with his hands behind his back while Loco looked down; not knowing how to explain.

"She's doing pretty well and she's resting. Gray is with her right now. By tomorrow, she'll be fine." Loco softly said as he looked down.

Simon was about to yell at Loco for waking him up until he heard about Hana. He gulped softly, knowing that it wass his fault but he didn't wanted to accept it. He turned to the other side, hoping that Loco would just leave so he can get some rest.

Jay noticed Simon as he sighed deeply before turning to Loco who looked a bit uncomfortable. He was always like this whenever he was alone with Jay. It made Jay worry since he really enjoyed Loco's presence.

"Good. When she wakes up, tell her to meet me here, alright." He said as he looked at Loco who had something else in mind. "Is there anything else?"

"I-um-I think we need to separate Simon from Hana. At least for a while since their incident earlier." He suggested.

"I agree. Those two together will just cause chaos especially Simon." Jay said as he turned to see Simon getting up. He took a deep breath before he looked at Loco. "You should go get some rest. I have some news for all of us."

Loco nodded as he bowed before leaving but he was stopped by Simon.

"Oh hey Loco, how's our piece of omega doing?" He said sarcastically as he leaned against the wall, looking at him.

Loco's hand turned into fists at how Simon was referring to Hana. It pissed him off so much but he knew that he couldn't go up against Simon especially him. He sighed deeply, trying to calm himself as he bowed respectfully at them both before heading out of the cabin. 

Simon rolled his eyes as he turned to Jay who was looking at him.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?" He said, knowing why but played dumb.

Jay sighed before he walked towards him; grabbing a piece of his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"You know exactly why Simon. Do that again to Hana and you're gonna get. And not just from me." He threatened as he pushed him violently before walking off to his bed.

Simon growled as he punched the wall with so much anger. 

"Anyone would of done what I did Jay! Hana also needs to learn about advising at least one of us before running off to who knows where!." Simon explained as he turned around, glaring at Jay who looked calmed.

"That's the fifth time you've done that to Hana. You shouldn't hurt the girl you like you know."

"What? Me like that omega?! Yeah right! She's nothing but a burden to me! We didn't know where she was. She was wondering in the woods again without telling any of us. Ugh, that girl." He argued, feeling frustrated that Jay would ever think that he liked her.

"Yeah but she's our little sister, Simon and we need to take care of her, not hurt her. You need to protect her as well from others, especially from the outside world. She's after all a part of our family." Jay  said as he turned to Simon, meaning business. "From now on, keep your distance from her. You got that."

Simon growled as he turned his back towards Jay.

"I wouldn't be near her anyway." He said as he went back to his bed, ignoring Jay's eyes on him. Jay softly sighed as he laid on his bed, as he placed his hands behind his head while looking up at the ceiling; thinking about Hana.

"Hopefully the news that I'll tell them tomorrow will solve everything." He thought before he closed his eyes.

 


 

Hana slowly opened her eyes as she looked around, seeing herself in Gray and Loco's cabin. She sighed deeply as she noticed Gray lying on the ground and Loco on his bed, snoring like a storm which made her giggle softly before she covered . She didn't wanted to wake them up. She frowned, feeling bad for them since they've done nothing but look after her which makes her think of a burden towards them. She sighed deeply as she quietly got off of the bed and opened the window but before jumping off, she turned to Gray and Loco. She sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry Gray and Loco. I'm sorry for being a burden." She whispered softly before jumping off the window, running off  to the woods.

Gray opened his eyes, turning to the window where Hana jumped off as he sighed deeply.

"Hana..you seriously are just unbelievable." He chuckled to himself as he laid on his bed, hoping that Hana will be safe before he closed his eyes. "Be safe Hana. Don't stay up too late." He mumbled as he fell asleep.

Hana sighed deeply as she walked inside her cabin, small cabin. She liked it even though it was really small. Something was better than nothing. She closed the door as she stretched her arms while walking towards her bed but she stopped once she saw her reflection. Memories of Simon's face appeared in her head. She frowned as she sighed deeply before going to her bed. She laid, trying to get comfortable as she looked out of the little window; seeing the moon. She smiled softly as she slowly started to drift to sleep. 

 


 

HEY GUYS! OMG, I'M BACK & I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE! 

A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED AT HOME AND IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE ASIDE FROM 

MY LAPTOP GOT BROKEN AND I BASICALLY LOST ALL MY STUFF. *tear. tear.*

BUT I'M BACK NOW AND GET READY FOR UPDATES! <3 

ANYWAY, THIS CHAPTER IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STORY SO ITS PRETTY BORING. 

DON'T WORRY, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE MORE EXCITING. 

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS & BE PREPARED FOR UPDATES MKAY. <3 LOVE YOU ALL.

MY SUBBIES AND FRIENDS, I'VE MISSED U AND LOVE U! <3