Can you turn off your phone?

Just One Day(Blue Rose)

YOUR POV

Aigoo! You just don't know how many times you've said that word. Tsk! What is it this time? What are they planning? Where's my phone anyway? Ughh. This guy is giving me the chills. Why does he keep on smiling?

YOU: YA! Park Jimin? Why the heck are you smiling like an idiot? And where is my phone?

JIMIN: Mwo? Is it bad to smile? 😊 I don't know where your phone is, I checked for my phone it's not here too.

YOU: Mwo? Wae??? It can't be. There's a bag behind you check it!

JIMIN: Andwae. I'm still sleepy, come here baby let's cuddle for a bit. (He pulled you and you fell in his lap)

YOU: Noooo! You cuddle with your yourself. Don't do aegyo. (You got up and checked for your phones) YAAAAAASSSSSS!

JIMIN: WHAT? *mumbling* aish! I told them to get the phone also. Tsk.

YOU:OMO. My phone. Anyways, what did you say chimchim? Well whatever. I'll listen to the music and you, just keep on smiling and talk to yourself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

JIMIN'S POV

Aish, really this girl is just so childish. Kim Taehyung! How can he forgot to bring the phone? Tch! She called me chimchim again. My faith somehow grew. I have to talk to her. I gotta have her fully again.

 

JIMIN: Baby? *pinched your cheeks*

YOU: Hmmmmm. (You just stared at him)

JIMIN: I. .

YOU: Save that.

JIMIN: But I have something to tell you.

YOU: I'm playing with my phone and listening to the music. Tell me later when we land.

JIMIN: Can you turn off that damned phone first?!

YOU: Yaaa! Say what you want later. Please?

JIMIN: Fine. Let's take a nap and cuddle. Just turn off your phone.

 

 

YOUR POV

Seriously I 'm scared. What if he will tell me to sign the papers? To get divorce?. Aiiish! Ya hajima. I'm just over reacting. I hate you Chimchim for giving me a lot of feelings. He's really tired he fell fast asleep.

 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

YOU kissed Jimin's cheek and whispered I love you Park Jimin, I have and always will. Please don't and never give up on me, on us. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. Jimin can't stop smiling as he heard your every word. I won't and will never give you, us up. He kissed you softly on your lips. He smiled and said It's been a while. I will definitely make things right no matter what they say. So haters? SAY WHAT YOU WANT!