Final

Blank Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nice to meet you, where’ve you been? I could show you incredible things: Magic, madness, heaven, sin

 

It was just another boring Friday school afternoon when he confidently walked around the hallways as if what he’s doing is not littering during class hours and not one ounce of guilt can be seen on his face as well. Please, he has done it for a hundred times already and there is no such big deal in breaking rules for his case. He could care less about calling his attention and be in the principal’s office for another useless warning of calling his parents every time he gets caught. He may have done it frequently; there are still times that . And he can only roll his eyes for the useless repetition of scolds thrown at him because not one out of the hundred rules he had break will be able to reach his parents and make them care. They implicitly do not give a damn at all and will not really mind.

 

And as if these stiff-assed counselors, teachers, and principal can really blame him. If not for the obvious fact that Math is such a killer subject, how dare their stupid school choose someone like Ms. Kim and teach them! It serves them right for giving them such a hell! Every single ing time she explains her lesson, her ing annoying overly high pitch voice will echo the whole room without leaving the students much of a choice but face their fate of tragedy in the form of squeaking sounds coming from Ms. Chimpanzee.

 

Not only her horrible voice could give him an instant headache but also her rainbow colored face! Up from the bright annoying eye shadows, her obviously false lashes and grey colored contacts, up to her annoyingly kind of pink blush-on and super bright red lipstick that she ridiculously believes to be seductive.

 

Ew, he could throw up any moment now.

 

See what he is trying to say? Who could take Ms. Kim seriously? He scoffed while he imagined the tortured faces on his classmates’ faces as he continued walking towards the main door of this forsaken school. He remembered how stupidly Ms. Kim fell for his lame excuse as well. Really? Whoever thinks their student is really going to the restroom when said student is obviously hanging his bag around one of his shoulders? It is not his fault that their teacher is such a and he would gladly do the honor of not returning back.

Stupid Math to start with! He doesn’t have time for some nonsense and what could it really do to help him have a better life? If he is not mistaken, he is nearly hopeless or soon to be. He is not expecting much from anything aside from trying to survive every day. Leaving without motivation and reason is ridiculously pointless and so why even try?

 

Facing up the bright sky now, he felt a little at ease somehow. It is still a little bit early in the afternoon and the warm environment that greeted his soft skin gave him the urge to only pursue his plan of escaping this hell hole. He could do a lot of fun at the arcades or some pub that serves cool drinks now. He gradually picked a stick of cigarette from his pack that is hiding well inside his vest while his other hand shuffled inside his pants’ pocket for a lighter. Expertly he inhaled the smoke and blew it slowly from his slightly part lips.

 

Ah, this is so relaxing.

 

All he needed to do now was to pass the guards at the gate and then boom: Freedom!

 

“Hey kid. Are you not aware about the School’s policy of being a smoke-free zone? Put that out before I’ll make you and report your sorry to the principal’s office.”

 

He didn’t even flinch upon hearing the guard’s threat instead he continued smoking his cigarette as if he didn’t hear anything.

 

“You are all his dogs here what do I expect?” He mumbled but the words left out loudly for the guard to hear.

 

“You see old man, I’m already about to make my way outside if not for your fat standing at my way. Why won’t you do the honor of moving out of my way and let me leave instead?” He put on his poker face and cold stares as he is making a worthless conversation with the guard.

 

“Do you have an emergency pass then? I can clearly see that you are not sick so it must be something urgent to let you leave school.”

 

He sighed as he took another intake of smoke and blew it in front of his face. This seems to be harder than he expected.

 

“I don’t have any pass.” He replied honestly but with still a boring look on his face.

 

“Then I’m afraid I can’t let you go out until school is over.” The guard said smugly.

 

Are you kidding him? Another awful three hours in this forsaken place? Hell no! He can already guess the kind of face masking him now since he was so irritated and nobody messes up with him. But as he glanced over the gate, another guard is there sitting from his station.

 

He should’ve known this will not work at all. But at least he tried. Guess it’ll be the usual way then.

 

Dropping the remaining cigarette on the ground, he didn’t mind the shouts of the stupid guard demanding him to pick up his trash and dispose it properly as he turned away from that damned place. Turning around a corner, there it is—his sanctuary—the small dark alley between the gym and storage building. Nobody thought about going in that kind of place but he is far from mediocre of norm and so excuse him. After all it has a dead end and no one will suspect for it to be a potential escape route. But he made his own research and find out that the wall was not that high and very capable of being climbed over if someone has the kind of skill. Gladly he has and doing it for a couple of times already is also helping him a lot and not putting him in some trouble so far.

 

Dropping his legs and feet smoothly on the concrete ground, he is stuck again in another alley. But this one is wider and scarier than the one at school. He guessed this place is also a dump site since the awful smell not far away from him is making his stomach turn upside down. And so he hurriedly made his way towards the near the entrance.

 

But the sight of someone being pinned at the wall, slowly crunching down as the man hovering him kicked him in the gut didn’t escape the line of his sharp vision.

 

He was no hero—never. But how could he make his way out of it if it was being blocked by someone?

 

Clearing his throat, he still made his way near the said figures.

 

“Excuse me, but I don’t really mind the beating going on here. You can go on, just make a way for me to leave.” He said in his monotone voice and still boring look face like the usual. He honestly doesn’t mind. It was not his business in the first place so why bother?

 

But when the one doing the kicking turned to face him, he immediately saw red.

 

“Fancy seeing you around here Hyunseung. Now what? Stalking me?” The man smirked at him while still gripping the arm of the crunched man.

 

The motherer. Of all people. Of course. Hyunseung groaned wondering why it has to be Yoon Dujun’s pathetic face that he could bump into.

 

 

Saw you there and I thought, ‘Oh my God, look at that face. You look like my next mistake. Love’s a game, wanna play?’

 

 

He chose not to mind the bloody dickhead instead but as he stepped and continued his walk, Dujun managed to block his way again leaving the beaten man out of his deathly grip.

 

It annoyed Hyunseung right away and gave his super roundhouse kick a good land on Dujun’s head making the man drop on the ground in an instant. This piece of lying just has the nerve to stalk and tell everyone that he is Hyunseung’s lover where in fact they only slept together once! In Hyunseung’s vocabulary there is no such thing as twice, the second time, thrice, the third time, and so on and so forth! He slept around with anybody as long as it catches his attention. And one mistaken night happen when he chose Dujun out of a random bar. Who would have thought that man is such a clingy piece of and not to repeat again stalker? He always make it sure to follow Hyunseung’s presence all around even in school. Gladly that they are not coming in the same hell hole. He could not imagine the amount of restrain and patience he needed to bottle up. But maybe he doesn’t need to. He can always kick Dujun’s anytime he wants.

 

A groan escaped from someone and Hyunseung caught the figure of a man sitting and leaning against the dirty wall. He almost forgot about him.

 

“Leave now before he’ll regain his consciousness soon. I didn’t kick him that hard you know.”

 

“Sure. You only knocked out his sorry sense like a light. Thanks for saving my though.” The man coughed heavily while trying to regain his composure and stand with his two hands against the wall for support.

 

Hyunseung simply scoffed. “I didn’t save you. I just happen to bloody detest his whole existence.”

 

“Lucky me, I see.”

 

“Sure. Anyway I’m going.” Hyunseung simply said as he started to leave that filthy deserted alley.

 

“Wait, I’m Junhyung by the way. I heard him calling you Hyunseung and honestly I expect for you to hug or smooch him with sweetness instead of knocking him out.”

 

Hyunseung raised his one eyebrow but he still didn’t stop from walking. Not really caring that the other is having a hard time to follow his space because of being injured.

 

“Hey, I know it’s not my business but can I ask you something?”

 

By this, it made Hyunseung stop his tracks.

 

“What do you want?” He spat bitterly.

 

“I’m new in this town and only on my first week of School just beside from that alley. And I know you’re from that School too. And I’ve been hearing rumors and stories about you and you know my friend, Lee Gikwang, maybe you know him? Just happened to say something not so nice about you and Dujun kind of heard it and immediately attacked Gikwang. But I’m also around the corner and didn’t let my friend to be beaten just like that. Instead Dujun asked me to meet on that alley after lunch. And the rest was history.”

 

Wow. Hyunseung was so surprised that this guy named what again? Jun-something can talk a lot. He blinked his eyes a few times before regaining his composure to mask his face with a boring look once again.

 

“I see so what do you want to ask?”

 

“Why did you kick Dujun when technically he is trying to defend you?”

 

Then it hit him. Dujun tried to defend him? That annoying ? Then maybe the other really feels some genuine care and sincerity towards him. But still—it’s not enough to make Hyunseung care and give a damn.

 

“Like I told you he’s annoying me.”

 

And for the first time he took in what the other guy look like. He has a jet black spiked hair, the side were shaved, small and sharp eyes, pointy yet perfect nose, heart-shaped lips, he is also taller than him despite the fact that the other is constantly wincing from obvious pain, a tattoo of some saying on his right arm and of course, is wearing the same uniform as him. Though the vest was covered with a dark patch on his stomach area where he is sure Dujun kicked him.

 

“Did Dujun hit you that hard?” He asked while narrowing his eyes and focus on the said stain. He was kinda sure that it is bleeding. Not that he care though but he doesn’t want to witness a man dying in front of him.

 

“I guess so. Since my stitches are still not completely healed, I bet they re-opened.”

 

Hyunseung widened his eyes upon hearing this. He is not one to care but what the other said immediately alarmed him.

 

“Are you an idiot? Let me see!” He went closer to Junhyung and lift up the vest with their school shirt just to check how severe the wound is.

 

“Oh my God, this is pretty serious. Come on, we’re going to the hospital. Place your hand over my shoulder.” He didn’t wait for the other to reply as he immediately placed Junhyung’s one arm over his shoulder and they walk slowly while waiting for a cab to come.

 

 

New money, suit and tie, I can read you like a magazine. Ain’t it funny rumors fly and I know you heard about me.

 

 

The feeling of being buzz and high like being in a ing cloud nine and beyond reality is what Hyunseung always feel during weekends. Nothing can beat the ecstatic realm of being wasted the whole night and not remember a single thing the day after. Ha, he is a total mess to begin with so there’s not much of a harm and regret when he is being held by a stranger tightly. All he can think is, this is what he is supposed to do. He is trying so hard to feel anything. Anything that can make him realize that he is being wrong all this time.  He is trying so hard for years now yet he is still failing. Maybe he should just give up.

 

But didn’t he give up living a few years ago? He is nothing but a walking dead man with a pretty face and nice hot body to ravish on. He is a pretty meat in a deadly environment full of predators that apparently he let to be being feasted on. He doesn’t know his motive also. Why is he doing this? Why is he sleeping with every random stranger that caught his attention because he is very sure that he doesn’t believe in love?  That love is nothing but an illusion of being taken care of someone. Because if love did exist, why can’t he feel it? All his life he has been alone and lonely. His parents stopped caring for him the moment he came out and tell that he loves to be taken up in the instead of banging some pathetic . Though those were not the exact words he used to tell them. After that, nobody even dare to care for him. Not even a single friend. The closest he had was honestly Dujun. If only the other did not keep on insisting for them to sleep together again then maybe he can really consider his intention.

 

But life is always a and he got no one in result. He was so tired and empty that the only things that can make him feel alive are beers, loud music, sometimes drugs and very frequent .

 

Ah, there’s my damn reason for sleeping around.

 

He is getting sick by being ed on his back on the dance floor and so he released the tight grip on his stomach and made his way in the pool of drunken bodies swaying or more likely dry ing against the loud music in the bar. Luckily the stranger didn’t follow him or else his fist will be flying another sorry face if they kick some nerves in him again. He has this bad temper and obviously not a patient one either.

 

“Hey, do you mind if I buy you some drinks?” A very low yet seductive voice lingered just around the corner of his left ear and he is very sure it was not from the stranger before. Hell, he has no instinct for asking their names when they were just going to part ways after some good .  

 

He turned around his stool and what greeted him is to be honest, very unexpected. Because right in front of him or more over, now leaning into him is the sorry assed boy he saved a week ago? Or two weeks perhaps? He can’t really tell anymore but can clearly remember that handsome face.

 

Giving him his alluring smile, Hyunseung placed his elbows on the counter as he leaned back just to tease this obvious next prey.

 

Ha. The amount of shock he needed to give to those s who thought that Hyunseung was the prey where in fact in his slyly controlling mind, all of those pathetic s were the true prey in this game.

 

“Fancy seeing you around here, Junhyung.” His eyes immediately brighten up with the sudden desire flowing in his bloodstreams now.

 

“Fancy, in deed.” The other leaned in more and whispered over his left ear while trapping him around his whole frame while placing his arms at the counter too.

 

Hyunseung is sure that he is not yet drunk but the other’s voice send him shivers down his spine. Since when did his voice become this y? He can’t wait anymore to take a bite. When he eyed someone he likes, it’s not in his nature to shy and bush around the corner. He was the type that will immediately jump without really caring about the awareness of the other.

 

“Shall we have a dance, y?” Hyunseung grinned as Junhyung pulled him out of his stool and made their way on the dance floor. It always amused him when his prey will immediately fell for their trap.  If only he is a real animal, he doubts he will starve for the rest of his life.

 

Junhyung is obviously not a patient one either. Not a few seconds after, his mouth has been lapping with someone and the grip on his waist only tightened as the other tried to deepen the kiss. Junhyung somehow tasted pleasantly and addictive. It was hard not to respond with the same eagerness when Hyunseung honestly doesn’t want for them to part. He ran his hands around Junhyung’s nape and hair, constantly feeling the soft and silky strands on his soft hands. Despite of the obvious presence of strong alcohols in the place, Junhyung still manage to smell nice and heavenly. Very far from what he mostly got because if they’re not drenched in alcohol or sweat, Hyunseung is too drawn off to care about someone’s scent. He can’t help it either when Junhyung is so near to him, now trailing down his skillful lips on his pale neck. This is one of his weak points. He immediately moaned when Junhyung found that spot, slowly , kissing and it that only make Hyunseung’s mind burst with sudden drive and pleasure.

 

“Your place or my place?” Junhyung spoke and for the first time, he saw the amount of lust and desire in his eyes—he can’t bear to wait anymore.

 

And for the first time also, Hyunseung can’t think for a reply. Usually his one night stands happen in a random hotel or some car that they didn’t take to wait anymore. This is the first time that he contemplates of bringing someone over his place and is he ready for this? Junhyung is no one special so why break his fixed rules suddenly?

 

In the end though he found his self inside a car, driving around an unfamiliar neighborhood.

 

 

So hey, let’s be friends. I’m dying to see how this one ends. Grab your passport and my hand. I could make the bad guys good for a weekend.

 

 

Usually Hyunseung is never woken up by bright rays of light because it only piss the hell out of him when sunrays hit his face and so he made sure to change his curtains into dark royal blue this month. Especially being woken up by someone shaking his shoulders because as much as Hyunseung can remember, he lives alone. Who the had the guts to shatter his beauty rest and decided that he will be easy on them when he finds out.

 

“Sleeping beauty, wake up now. You’ve been snoozing for quite a long time. Come on, get up. I made you something to eat since it’s already four in the afternoon and I believe you need to stuff some food in your stomach.”

 

Hyunseung groaned as he realized that voice. Of course. He honestly liked the drunken version last night because it tends to talk less and only make sweet love to him.

 

“Don’t make me carry you all the way downstairs.” He sensed the warning in that voice and finally he fluttered his eyes open. “Though I won’t mind.” Junhyung added while grinning at him slyly.

 

“Ugh, too bright. Can you lower the curtains please?” Hyunseung placed one of his arm over his eyes as his hangover self can’t make it possible to survive this kind of brightness.

 

When he felt that the place darken a little, he removed his arm and tried to sit up against the headboard. He scanned the place and he is very sure it is not his room. It only means one thing: he is in Junhyung’s.

 

It never happened before. Staying over someone else’s place or letting the other party stay over. Then he remembered the event last night. He was too exhausted to even lift a finger after rounds of and hell yeah, it was the best so far. But still it is not enough to stay over and attach more than he is supposed to. He appreciates Junhyung’s kindness and hospitality but this is not just his thing. Hyunseung tried to search for his clothes but found nothing. Junhyung maybe sensed his thoughts because the other immediately moved around the corner and pulled out some boxers, a shirt and pants for his convenience.

 

“I just put your clothes in the dryer and it will still take a while before you can have them so for the mean time, I hope these can do. Though I doubt they will fit well. And the boxers are new don’t worry.”

 

“Are you always like this?” Hyunseung asked while getting the clothes out of Junhyung’s hold.

 

“Always what?”

 

“Talking a lot.”

 

Junhyung only laugh before replying a simple “Yeah. I always have something to tell.”

 

“Okay.” Hyunseung shrugged off the topic then pull the white shirt over his frame. Junhyung was right though. It was big on him. Next he pulled off the blankets and reached of the boxers and pants. Junhyung carefully watched him from a distance with a smirk on his face.

 

“I see. You’re a bold one.”

 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. He hated being a hypocrite after all.

 

“There’s nothing to hide anyways.”

 

“You’re right. Hop off. Breakfast is downstairs.” Junhyung reached the door first before stopping suddenly. “Or lunch, or brunch? Or whatever you like to call it as long as you’re going to eat.”

 

“Sure, I’ll be down. Let me use the bathroom first.”

 

Junhyung pointed his finger towards a corner in the left before finally stepping out of the room.

 

And while Hyunseung is inside the bathroom, he was debating within his inner self if what the hell is he doing now. Is he finally giving in? No. Junhyung is just being kind and offering him something to wear and eat, it’s not like the other wants something more from him. And if indeed he did, he will decline of course. Hyunseung can’t offer more than a one night stand. After that, he will move on to another one and the cycle will only continue. It is how it is supposed to be—no commitments and no freakin’ love. 

 

                                                                  

Cherry lips, crystal skies, I could show you incredible things. Stolen kisses, pretty lies. You’re the king baby I’m your queen.

 

 

And what the hell.

 

Hyunseung doesn’t have the slightest sense why he is feeling Junhyung’s warmth, again. He doesn’t know how it started yet the constant tugging of his rational part of the mind that tells him what he is doing is completely woah what is that and so out of character, is apparently very hard not to pay any attention since he was so used  living like this. It never happened that he slept with the same person more than once. One night stands are one night stands, nothing more and nothing less. And he vowed within his core to keep this principle intact and self-practiced.

 

But look at him now—one big hypocrite, he should be ashamed of his self.

 

He is starting to make a fool out of himself because he finds it so hard to let go when Junhyung holds him as if he is the most precious gem in the world. He never felt so secure and as if the other loves him. Junhyung kisses him so tenderly and passionately like they are two addictive stuffs that can’t help but have a taste of one another. And if Junhyung kisses are like succumbing his whole being then it is obviously given that the bastard is a mothering skillful beast in bed. Hyunseung never had such a satisfactory and amazing until Junhyung showed him how it is supposed to be done.

 

And he thought he was so experienced. 

 

He should’ve pushed him away and stopped in an instance when he had a chance because this whole delusion nonsense will never lead him into something. However, he did nothing. He just can’t pull his willing self away from someone he wanted so badly. He wanted Junhyung like nobody else.

 

As the other laid him carefully on the soft mattress of Junhyung’s bed, Hyunseung uttered a soft moan with their lips still attached. If there is one thing that Hyunseung can compare Junhyung into; it would be the flaming fire. They’re both hot and dangerous yet Hyunseung is willing to take the great risk of getting burned without the assurance of him surviving in the end or not.

 

But still, he thought again—he is the one in charge in this game.

 

“I’m sure you heard a lot about me.” Hyunseung said in a low voice when they broke apart looking directly at Junhyung’s eyes. He wanted to let the other understand.

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“I don’t do relationships.”

 

“So am I.” Junhyung ily smirk at him when he noticed that it made him tongue tied for a bit.

 

“Then you’re not a complete ignorant about the game.” He matched the other’s smirk with his own slyly one.

 

“Lovers are losers.”

 

“May the best man win then.” Junhyung slowly leaned in again to capture his lips in another breath-taking kiss.

 

See? Hyunseung is still playing and so it wouldn’t hurt him to try something new.

 

“But I’m going to credit you for making me break one of my rules.”

 

“You have rules? My only rule is not to fall in love.”

 

“I’m a great believer of such, don’t worry. And yes, I don’t sleep with someone more than once.”

 

Junhyung remained his distance for a while giving him a questioning look.

 

Hyunseung was amused with the other’s reaction. “But like I said, I’m willing to break it for you.” Biting his bottom lip seductively, he ran his fingers first along Junhyung’s neck, throat and jaw until they rested on that jet black hair again before pulling him down on him to resume what they’ve started.

 

“I might be so special then.”

 

“Perhaps.”

 

Eventually the second time happened, and again there is the third time, followed by the fourth time, fifth and sixth and seventh until the thirty fourth time now, in which Hyunseung by instinct kept in count. And for the record also, he didn’t sleep with anyone else aside from Junhyung. Funny how these past couple of months, he did not realize he had broken more than one rule already.

 

And maybe it is too much.

 

He doesn’t do relationships yet Junhyung takes him on dates from time to time. He can’t do relationships yet Junhyung surprised him on his birthday. And how does the other even know that? As much as he can remember he never said a thing to him. Albeit Junhyung can be some creeper too who only lusted him for his sick desire. But Junhyung beat him when one day during their usual hanging out on his place, he confessed to him that he stopped playing around the moment he had met him.

 

“And you won’t mind losing to me?” Hyunseung asked in disbelief.

 

“Of course not.”

 

“What about your only rule?”

 

“Screw that. I don’t care about anything now but you.”

 

“You know I don’t do relationships!”

 

“I know. And I’m not asking for a relationship either. I just want you t know how I truly feel about you and that I’m not waiting for anything in return.” Junhyung’s seriousness is very evident in his face and voice.

 

“Just allow me to love you.” And then his features suddenly became soft, as if he is pleading for something that his whole life depends on it.

 

He didn’t give Junhyung a response because he simply can’t.

 

Relationships are not for Hyuseung none the less why is his heart clenching when he thinks about the impossibility of him and Junhyung being together yet will not last in the end although he wanted them to, he admits.

 

He is always confused lately however the desire of wanting Junhyung is not toning down one bit instead it only increases day by day. Since when did he feel something so strong towards someone?

 

No one bloody knew until today.

 

It was only during in the middle of the night, or maybe at dawn times too, that Hyunseung has the courage to softly caress Junhyung’s sleeping face and take into consideration for a few seconds how he really wanted to be with Junhyung—as in officially going out.

 

Junhyung looked so peaceful and beautiful, a different one hundred eighty degree turn of his usual frowning and serious look. His heart is swelling with so much emotion. He can only ponder if somehow, someday, will Junhyung ever come back and make him happy again once he is allowed to? Will Junhyung be the same if he decides to runaway from him and suddenly come back?

 

Sadly, Hyunseung is too harsh with his self. He doesn’t believe he deserves to be happy—to be taken care of—to be seen with importance—to be treated well and better—to be love. Because in a harsh way as well, love had turned its back on him a long time ago.

 

“I’m sorry.” Because it’s all he can say and he can’t give Junhyung more than that. Not that the other is asking but Hyunseung strongly believed that Junhyung deserves so much better than this no strings attached affair.  Hyunseung should be fair one day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter