cheatsheet+app.

거침없는 UNSTOPPABLE: the return/ apply open。
the road to the top

Overview: Okay so if it wasn't obvious enough, the story is basically about a coed group that disbanded less than one year into their careers, and now six out of the ten original members are going to redebut. So you're applying as one who redebuts, so no characters that think the entertainment world is easy, clear? If you aren't chosen, we'll definitely put you in as an ex-member. Love for all, yes?
Applying: You may apply up to twice; as two males, as two females, or a male and a female. Siblings are accepted, but keep in mind that we probably won't choose both, unless you turn in two great apps.
Basics: Use the source code. You can decorate it with gifs and pretty colours and other fonts but if you're going to wreck the layout that I made while I should have been studying, then automatic rejection, unless you contact one of us and ask for help beforehand. Your character should have been 18-22 when they debuted on january 1, 2010, so get out your calculators. Nea would prefer it if your character was at least half-asian, but then she also likes diversity, so feel free to make her caucasian or otherwise, but have a solid backstory for her, and tell us why he or she is in south korea. Also know that no one masters a language after only a few months to a year of training.
Your Character: Face claims can be idols, actors, actresses, ulzzangs, models and youtubers. 4minute's Heo Gayoon and ulzzang Seunghyun are taken. Any uality is accepted, and noona-dongsaeng romances make Nea swoon. Be creative with your character, and definitely no Mary Sues. Everyone has flaws and that includes your fictional character. Don't just talk about how kind and righteous your character is, every perfect person is probably pretty insecure; have dimensions to your character and we'll love you. Also, don't contradict yourself but saying that your character is stubborn but easygoing.
Love Interests: Love interests are totally optional. They can be idols, actors, actresses, models, or ocs.  You may tweak ages by a three year range, and the maximum is five years. Applicants are accepted as love interests, but please give a..uh, real person as your backup, just in case there aren't enough members for you to love. No one is taken. The pa$sw0rd is unstoppable with 'unstop' linked to a picture/gif of your love interest (if you don't have one then link to your favourite song) and 'pable' linked to a song that would fit the group.
Relationships: In the app we've given you a family and friends section, but feel free to add in a rival if you want drama--screw it, Nea likes drama. Idol relatives are accepted, but make sure that you're being reasonable. If BTOB's Ilhoon is your brother, then soloist Jung Minjoo willhave to be listed as well. Don't make BTOB's Minhyuk and Block B's Taeil your brothers just because they have the same surname (Lee).
Idol Life: There are a few questions about what happened to your character after Primero's disbandment. Answer them in first POV and try to be in your characters' shoes. If your character is cold and stoic, he or she won't be making heart signs or giggling. Remember that after the disbandment, you can either continue as a soloist, join another group, debut as an actor, actress or a model, become a producer/lyricist, something else (makeup artist? scriptwriter?) or leave the industry.
Positions: leader, visuals and maknaes will be decided when story starts.
PRIM: 

  • leader, lead vocalist, main dancer (taken)
  • main vocalist, lead dancer
  • main rapper, lead vocalist


MERO:

  • main vocalist (taken)
  • main dancer, lead rapper
  • main rapper, lead vocalist


Good luck with the app!

PS How to get brownie points 101


Nea:

  • Decorate your app with gifs and pictures and pretty borders and colours and fonts. Don't go too crazy though. 
  • Diversity in your personality is always appreciated.
  • Models and ulzzangs are preferred rather than idols.
  • Try not to make your love interest Exo. Just try. Because Nea likes Exo too but they're...everywhere ;~;


Ria:

  • Give your character some kind of flaw that's worse than just "stubborn" or "introverted". Maybe he's hot-headed or she's jaded, but everyone has flaws that they don't like to talk about.
  • If you're going to use an idol face, see if you can avoid popular idols.
  • Preferred love interests are other applicants, ocs, soloists, and actors. Under-rated idols are also appreciated.
  • This can go either really well or really badly, but I always suggest taking risks. I mean, think outside of the box and don't always go for you typical sweet little princess of a character; give us something maybe a little risque or something you don't usually see people include in their apps (like how Jooyeon was first planned to be engaged). The more creative you are, the better.

 

SOURCE CODE // TURN IN // NEA'S EXAMPLE (NEVER) // MARIA'S EXAMPLE (NEVER)

layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes