marry you?

Seonsaengnim I DO

 

Miyu’s POV

Mother Father with their childhood friends are so good they look so very close to each other I want to be that one with Sunny as well with her other friends.

Mr. Jang calls my attention and asked me about the man I would marry HELLO! Is he crazy or playing joke around me? Just to make me laugh? I’m too young to get marry. Speaking of marry I just remember my dream and what janitor tells me urgh!

I was about to talk to henry oppa when I saw no one of the oppa’s beside me they are walking to the man just came maybe that man are the Son of Mr. Jang and Mrs. Minah, It’s look like oppa’s are close to their son because they hugging each other well may be it’s a long time too that they last saw each other. The guy was not that tall but he has a white porcelain skins and it looks like he is huggable because he’s not that thin but he’s not that chubby. They walk back again here in our table then I notice the guy they are talking with is M-Mr. . .

“MR. LEE?”

“MS. PARK?”

We both named each other and we both surprised to see each other in here at same table with his parents and my parents

“It seems you know our dongsaeng huh? Sungmin!” kangin oppa place his hand in my shoulder then I look very curious in him.

“Dongsaeng?” he asked in disbelief

“Yes! She was our baby, the time you always went to our house she wasn’t there! Unluckily!” henry oppa said what? It means he came to our house many times?

“Miyu-ah! Sungmin was our Best friend, you didn’t even saw him in our house I don’t know why when he was in our house you always in outside! HAHAH” then kangin oppa laugh

“How you two know each other?” henry oppa groin

“He was my teacher” “She was student” we answer unison

“That does greet then! You could take care of my dongsaeng!” kangin oppa the protective brother again

   “Yah yah yah! You 4 kiddos! Take your seat and eat! We will have special announcement” the two father said and trying to hide their silly smiles?

We sat down and we start eating the foods serve by the waiters Mr. Lee face was destructing my appetite I don’t know why but he was so blooming now his cuteness urgh I don’t know! And he was more became good looking when he wear a formal suits. Mr. Lee caught me looking at him so he coughs off and I think I’m blushing so hard.

 

Sungmin POV

OH MY. .  My best friends are here and their younger sibling is one of my student I still can’t believe it! Miyu was that so sweet and kind I can’t believe that this two dorks is her oppa? Poor Miyu, well speaking of Miyu she was so pretty tonight than usual, her hair was in curled and she looks cuter and her white dress it fits her well. I can’t move what I want because someone eyes are glued on me, then I found it was Miyu I cough off for her not to look on me that hard.

“You’re blushing baby! Why?” henry asked Miyu who’s in full red

“N-nothing oppa!” she answered cheerfully

“Are you sure Miyu-ah?” I asked I know why she’s blushing because I caught her, and then she nodded shyly not looking at me.

“Ne, Mr. Lee” she said.

“ohh! Don’t be so formal Miyu-ah! We’re not in school! And we are with our families you could just call me Sungmin” I asked her so that she could ease her redness.

“You should add oppa! Because she’s older than you honey!” kangin said, he was so strict oppa ever! But Miyu just nodded at him.

“ne S-sungmin . . O-oppa.”

No one Pov

Their parents talk and talk as well as sungmin with kangin and henry they also talk while Miyu just listening and smiling when there was a funny thing. And miyu’s father and sungmin fathers tap the wine glass with a spoon and it caught your attention as well as the others

“Well Jang and I have an announcement, Miyu-ah! I hope you understand why we are doing this!” Miyu’s father said and looking her so warm yet so sweet, Miyu was nothing to do but to smile even though she didn’t even understand what’s happening

“It was our father decisions your grandpa’s wants, they want our 1st daughter or son will get married as their friendship with our family remains even though they are in heaven together. But for their happiness and for them not to worry about our families, You Miya and Sungmin are destined to be together you two would marry each other” Mr. Jang said and Miyu and Sungmin look together in shocked reactions

“OH GRANDPA!” Miyu squealed

“b-but. . ” sungmin trying to object but her father cut him off “No but’s son! You two would get married! Let’s have a drink!” said his father raising a glass of wine the all of them except sungmin and miyu joined the drink. They just sat in their sits and looks so down.

“She’s my student” he mumbles to his self “how could I marry her?”

“He was the school best teacher” she whispers between her hiks “how could I marry him?”

 

-- -- -- -- --  -- --

annyeong readers! :>

it's been a week eh? :)

so here's you're update sorry for those whose hoping that kyuhyun will be the mysterious man xD kekeke~ don't kill me :> even though it's not kyuhyun, kyuhyun will have a special role on my story! :))) so please? love me again? kekekek~ 

oh! i have another story to tell you guys and it's make me act like stupid last week :D infront of my professor :D so here it goes? 

remember the first chaptie? where Mr. Lee giving their exam papers? and Miyu was crossing her fingers and hopinf that she would passed the exam? well i freaking do that and when our professor called my last name i closed my eyes and let my another sigh and walk towards to her i was about to get my paper but HE adjust his hand backwards and he freaking smile at me and asked me "are you nervous?" DAMN! it's exactly what's on my story xD i just smile at him and when i just about to take my seat i looked at my score and i got 85! yea 85! like MIYU! shhhhhhiiiiiiit! AND that time this story escaped from my mind it brings me back when the time i walked with my friends so yea we're walking towards to canteen and i saw my professor again and HE smile again on me and i smile back at him .

FREAK :D

so i hope you like my update! :)

comment are lovely appriciated :)

oh by the way hit the subscribe button okay? 

annyeong!