Addy The Angel

Addy The Angel - Baro

Being backstage was never calm, with everyone rushing around, trying to get dressed, getting your makeup and hair done along with trying to memorize your message that they were going to deliver to the fans. A small girls’ hand was wrapped around her fathers’ as they entered the dressing room of B1A4.

"Addy!" Jinyoung called loudly while waving at her through the reflection of the mirror.

"Hi Jinyoung Oppa~" She sung back quietly, seeing all of the coordi noona’s rushing around trying to get the boys ready for the stage. Men in suits roamed around the smaller room while the lights on the mirrors hit the faces of her uncles.

"You look very cute today~" CNU smiled as he passed by, fixing the black tie that hung around his neck.

"Thank you, Shinwoo Oppa" Addy smiled as she continued to hold onto her father’s hand tighter looking down at her black tights under her jean skirt and her white long sleeved shirt under a black t shirt that had the word ‘cute’ written in sparkles.

"Here is your outfit Baro" One of the coordi noona’s handed him a hanger that held his suit on it. "This one is for Addy" She handed him a beautiful crimson dress hanging down from a smaller hanger.

"Thank you" He bowed to her,

"Daddy?" Her small voice cooed while her chocolate eyes looked up at her father.

"Yes, Angel" He smiled down at her, kneeling so he could be eye level with her.

"W-What is that for?" She questioned, pointing to the fancy clothes in his hand.

"Well the suit if for me but the red dress is for you" Baro explained cutely.

"M-Me?" She pointed to herself.

"You are coming out on the stage with us~ Don’t you remember, the fans wanted to meet you and ask you a few questions too" Baro rubbing his thumb over her small knuckles. Nodding her small head, he leaned in and kissed her cheek while one of the older coordi noona’s came over and cleared .

"Addy, she is going to help you get ready while I get ready too" He looked into his daughter’s eyes intently as she nodded slowly in understanding.

Addy let go of her father’s hand and took the coordi noona’s hand, having the older lady guide her to a dressing room, she helped Addy change into the beautiful dress complete with white tights and white shoes.

"Should we go get your hair done?" The woman asked as Addy nodded her head.

Getting seated in a large chair, Addy sat still like she had seen her father and uncles do multiple times before. Watching the women work on her hair, they combed and brushed it, placing a cute red flowered headband in her black hair.

"Wow, you look really pretty Addy" Sandeul raved as he helped her out of the large chair.

"Thank you, I hope Daddy likes it" She clicked the toes of her white shoes together.

"Oh he will~" Gongchan knelt beside her and rubbed her back soothingly, "He is just about done dressing then we will go out on the stage!"

Waiting just a few more minutes, Baro was all ready and he came over to the group that was trying to occupy Addy with different voices and hand games.

"I won again!" Addy announced loudly as she threw her arms up in the air and jumped up and down causing her dress to bounce and twirl around her legs.

"Alright boys, go wait beside the stage, we have a minute until we are on" The manager told them, not even looking up from his phone. Walking right back out of the room, his thumbs brushed over his phone taking yet another call.

"Hands in" Jinyoung called loudly, the members placed their hands in the middle of the circle on top of each others. Addy placed her hand on top as they all smiled and looked at each other.

"B1A4 Fighting!" They all cheered in unison, their hands flew up in the air and the group walked out of the door towards the stage as Baro stayed back with Addy.

Kneeling down in front of her, he smiled at her as his large hand wrapped around his smaller one.

"You look just like your Mommy, all beautiful and perfect" He smiled at her, his eyes twinkling with love.

"Thanks Daddy~ You look more handsome than any of the other members" She leaned over and kissed him on his cheek softly as he did the same.

Walking down to side stage with her, the members huddled together waiting their cue, Addy pulled on Baro’s hand slightly as he knelt down in front of her, once more.

"Are you ready, Angel?" He questioned tucking some of her ebony hair behind her ear, she took in a deep breath and slowly shook her head.

"I’m scared" Her soft gentle voice was the only sound that Baro could hear through the bustling atmosphere. With the girls screaming and the camera’s flashing, she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly.

Embracing her tightly against him, he closed his eyes and rubbed her back slowly.

"You know that we will all be on the stage with you, so there is nothing to worry about. You can even hold my hand the entire time" He offered, pulling away. Nodding her little head, she wrapped her hand around his two fingers as he stood up slowly, just in time for their queue to enter the stage.

Filing on stage, the boys bowed to the crowd and flashing lights, the waves of clapping filled the stage. Addy entered the stage, being slightly pulled by her dad as her little white shoes clicked against the wood stage. Scanning the darkened sea of people, her brown eyes widened at all of the signs and girls that were calling out various member names.

"Annyeong" Gongchan sang into the microphone while waving his hand at the fans. "I’m Gongchan"

"I am the leader Jinyoung~" Jinyoung bowed and blew a kiss to the crowd to which the screaming girls caught and pulled towards their hearts.

"I’m Sandeul"

"I’m B1A4’s CNU" Shinwoo cooed cutely

"I am Baro" Baro bowed and smiled at the crowd before he knelt down and held the microphone in front of his daughter. Shaking her head in protest, she moved behind him as Jinyoung looked over at her with a silly face making her smile.

"Last but no least, this is my daughter Addy" Baro introduced as Addy curtseyed to the crowd. A loud eruption of ‘ah’s’ came from the crowd while the camera’s started clicking faster than before.

Standing back upright, Baro passed the microphone to another member before he felt Addy’s arm wrap around his leg. Whining his name quietly into the fabric of his pants. Addy held onto his leg tighter before he scooped her up in his arms.

"Is this better Angel?" He whispered taking care of his daughter as she gently nodded her head while her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders.

Each of the members talked, but soon it was Baro’s turn to talk and so he handed Addy off to Jinyoung, hoping that she would be okay while he gave his short tribute to the new year.

"Jin, don’t put me down" She whispered into his ear once she was in his arms.

"I wasn’t planning on it" He smiled and rubbed her back as Gongchan puffed out his cheeks and shook his hair gently getting a smile to form on her small lips.

CNU took her small hands in his as he played a hand game with her quietly before she got shy again and nuzzled her head into Jinyoung’s neck letting out a gentle giggle. Addy turned around with a smile as more camera’s flashes caught her attention, Sandeul covered her eyes with his as her small hands rested over his before she smiled and pulled them away.

"Peek - A- Boo" He whispered with a smile.

"Thank you" Baro finished with his speech as Addy asked Jinyoung to set her down. Running over to her dad, he picked her up and she nuzzled her head into his neck and held him tightly.

"Thank you for tonight, Happy Holidays and a bright New Years from B1A4 and Addy" Jinyoung closed the conference as they all bowed once more before exiting the stage.

"You did well, Addy" Baro whispered softly against her hair, "I am really proud of you, the fans loved you too" He added as she smiled and blushed into his shoulder before the boys got together and took a picture of all of them together even with Addy smiling with her Oppa’s.