Awkward First Time

Just Fan-Service?

1 week after debut

GOT7 was packed in a 7-seater van while their manager hyung was driving them to their first fansign event. The boys were beyond excited but the latter was, however, on the verge of pulling all his hair out. Just imagine 7 noisy kids screaming talking in loud voices at the same time.

"Yeahhh~~!"

"Can't wait to see our beautiful fans, oh my god!~"

"What the hell, that was so gay Bambam!"

"Our cute lil ahgasaes, here we come!!"

"YAYAYAYAY"

"I'm gonna hug the fans~! They are gonna love me!" 

"Pshh, they will obviously love me more. I am cuter than you" 

"Please, the fans will love me most." Mark, the visual of the group, said as he flashed his trademark pout and eye-smile. Jinyoung pretended to gag, earning a glare from Mark.

"That's not true! girls~girls~girls~ they love me" Yugyeom retorted while singing to their debut song.

"Uhm, every lady wants a piece of me, remember?" Mark sassed at the maknae as he rapped his part in the song.

Jinyoung scoffed and rolled his eyes. Seriously? If everyone knows what a huge he is, they will stay far far away.

 

"B-But..." All of a sudden, Yugyeom started tearing up. Jinyoung's motherly instincts immediately kicked in.

"Yah, you ! You made my yugyeomie cry!" Jinyoung glared at Mark as he enveloped the sobbing maknae into a big bear hug, comforting the child.

Why the hell is the 18-year-old maknae acting like a baby?
Manager hyung stared in disbelief through the rear-view mirror. Remind me why did I agree to be their manager again..? He mentally face-palmed.   

Mark was taken aback and he felt a pang of remorse seeing the maknae in tears. And there's this small, unfamiliar tug in his heart when he saw Jinyoung's protective arms wrapped around the younger shoulders. Since when are they are that close? Mark could not help but wonder.

"Yugyeomie.. Look, hyung is sorry, please stop crying.." Sincerity can be felt in every word as the apologetic hyung gently rubbed the maknae's head.

"O-OH MY GOD, thank you Mark hyung!" Yugyeom immediately released himself from Jinyoung's grip and happily hugged a very confused Mark. His tears had somehow magically disappeared as he turned towards Jinyoung.

"See? I told you Mark hyung is nice! Now my 10000 WON please!" Yugyeom punched the air in victory as he winked at his hyung. He had won the bet. 

Flashback


"Jinyoung hyung! Why do you always call Mark hyung an ? He is really really nice."

What?! Just thinking of that guy makes Jinyoung's blood boil. "Yah, yugyeom ah, don't you remember what he did to me last--"

"That was 3 years ago, hyung!!" 

"Well, I will never forget that. He still haven't apologise to me. That ."

"Fine, then let's make a bet, hyung. I need to prove it to your stupid head. I can make him apologise, genuinely." Mark Tuan apologising? The heartless who not only refused to help me but was also so rude to me, Mark Tuan? He hasn't even apologised to me and it's been 3 years. I have concluded that he is an emotionless rude person. No way in hell is he ever going to say sincerely sorry to anyone. "And I bet 10000 won you can't." 

"Bring it on, hyung."


End of flashback


Damn, there goes my 10000 won. I didn't even know Yugyeom was acting! That scheming maknae... Jinyoung thought to himself.

But wait..my ears must be playing tricks on me. He actually sounded...sincere and gentle? How the is that possible when all i hear from him is that annoying sarcastic voice? Jinyoung was stunned in disbelief. But he is not going to deny, Mark's genuine voice sounded pretty warm and comforting.

"Okay...so you guys bet on me?" Mark raised an eyebrow after grasping the situation. 

"Yeah, I needed to prove to that stupid head that you are really nice, and not some like he claimed." 

Mark met eye contact with Jinyoung but the latter looked away, face a little flushed. "Oh." There was an awkward silence and no one spoke for a minute or so until Jackson decided to liven up the atmosphere.

(jokes credit: @badjokebobby on tumblr) 

"Come on guys, it's getting boring. Let's take turns saying jokes! What does BTS put into their coffee?" Jackson asked excitedly as the members look at another cluelessly. 

"The answer is... some suga! HAHAHAHA" Joker Jackson broke down into a fit of laughter while the rest just stared at him unamused before finally cracking up at its stupidity.

"Lame, I have a better one! Why couldn't Super Junior find their pants?" This time it was Jaebum who asked. "Because leeteuk them. Get it? Lee took them??" 

"That , hyung!" Bambam jeered but still bursted into laughter. "Listen to mine! What will Youngjae hyung's stage name be 30 years later?"

Bambam chuckled slightly before uttering, "OLDjae."


"..."


"YAH BAMBAM. you little ..." Angry Youngjae finally realised the joke and was raising his hand to whack Bambam on the head as the younger tried to look as apologetic as he could with the transformation of puppy eyes. 


The rest of the members could not help but chuckle at the situation. Ok, this is actually quite fun, i shall diss that balls-abuser, Mark thought and smirked mischievously.

"Hey Jinyoungie," He started, grabbing the attention of the younger. "What now?" Jinyoung replied, slightly annoyed.  


"Your teeth are like stars, pretty..."


"yellow and far apart."


HAHAHA take that! Mark laughed with the rest of the members as Jinyoung's ears started turning red in anger and embarrassment. 

"Did you just--yah! you !"

"Chill hyung, that was just a joke." Yugyeom tried to calm his hyung down but ended up adding fire to fuel.

"THIS IS NOT A JO---"

"Okay guys we are here! Now everyone, out!" Manager hyung cut Jinyoung off as he pulled over. They have arrived at the fansign venue. Mark stuck a tongue out at the still very red Jinyoung and got out of the van with the others, smiling in glee. Mark just loved pissing Jinyoung off. And the way his ears and cheeks turned red, it's kinda cute, Mark admitted, just a little. 


---

"Come and get it, GOT7! Annyeonghasaeyo, GOT7 imnida!"

As soon as they said their greeting, loud cheers could be heard from the crowd, making the seven of them smile. Indeed, it felt good to be loved and acknowledged by so many people. 

Just then, Jinyoung caught sight of their manager hyung trying to signal to him about something. His brows furrowed slightly as he tries to comprehend what the other was mouthing to him. Is there something i forgot? Jinyoung looked around and he finally realised. They were in a public place, in front of hundreds of fans, that means...

Ugh, fanservice. Jinyoung sighed inwardly. How the heck am i supposed to do this? Especially with that... He stole a glance at Mark who was sitting just right beside him ... Jinyoung buried his face in his hands and decided to worry about this later. 


For the next hour, he focused on diligently signing albums for each and every one of their fans, until it was break time. Jinyoung started to panic as the fan-sign event was about to be over. , what should i do? He looked around the table; there was a pile of pretty fan gifts..a pen..a water bottle...yes! that should do it! 


"Mark hyuuung!" He called out in the most cheerful voice he could managed. The said boy turned around and Jinyoung slung an arm around his shoulders. 

Mark stiffened at the sudden skin-ship, and was more than slightly shocked because it's the same guy that kicked him the balls that we are talking about. "What the are you doing? " Mark hissed at the younger, trying to shrug off his arm. 

"Will you stop moving, you idiot?! We need to do fan service, remember!" Jinyoung whispered in annoyance as realization finally hit the older.


"Ah, right..." Mark sighed and stopped struggling. "Let's just get this over and done with." 

"I know. Now open your goddamn mouth so i can feed you some water." 

Tsk, once a rude little , always a rude little , Mark thought but he held his anger in. Just this once, he said to himself before parting his lips. 

However, Jinyoung had been waiting for this chance for his revenge regarding the incident in the car earlier. He shoved the opening of the bottle into Mark's waiting mouth, effectively hitting his gums. Water started to flow out and down Mark's chin and then onto his shirt as the latter was too busy registering the pain in his gums to close his mouth. Jinyoung laughed at the messy state Mark was in and bolted before he could get hit. Mark was furious and got up to chase him.

They ended running around the stage a couple of times before an angry Mark finally caught up with a still laughing Jinyoung. Instinctively, Mark grabbed Jinyoung from the back by wrapping his arms around the younger's torso firmly, preventing him from escaping. 

"That really hurts, you son of a !" 

"Aww i'm so sorry." came Jinyoung's sarcastic reply. 

Mark was about yell at the younger but Jinyoung was faster. "Ah ah you can't, hyung. Rule no. 3, no getting angry!" 

Neither of them seemed to notice their very close proximity and continued bickering until they heard delighted squeals from the fans. Mark immediately let go of Jinyoung as if he is some sort of plague, shocked at his own actions. Oh my , i did not just backhug him. That was so gay and ugh, please tell me i did not just do that!


Meanwhile, Jinyoung was having a similar mental breakdown. Oh my god, oh my god, i was just supposed to feed him water, that's it! Nothing happened, nothing happened, nothing happened...

"Mark hyung! Jinyoung hyung!" Bambam voice snapped the two out of their trance. "Come on, we're starting!" 

They nodded and awkwardly made their way back to their seats, both their hearts going "padum, padum, padum". They shrugged it off and convinced themselves that it was because of all the running and not something else. 

As the event continued, an air of awkwardness hung between the two as they tried to avoid each other's gaze as much as possible. 

 



hello! sorry guys this chapter is more of crack and retarded stuff but in the next chapter i will show more progression of their relationship and more skinship XD Despite the slow updates, hope you will still continue to support this story! thank you! ^^ 

P.S. To my 2 new upvoters, thank you! :') I don't think my story deserves an upvote though, it is 90% full of crap HAHA