Long Chapter~ ^^

I Wanna Love You

First of all,

I'm so sorry  for not updaating last weekend

I had so many tasks to do that I wasn't able tp update,

hope you all understand.

Once again, thanks you all for your patience and understanding. hehe.. :)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

________'s POV:

 

   "Uhm.. why are we here again?" I asked him in confusion.

   "Because you're helping me buy gifts to my family back home. I always bought something for them when I visit other countries, especially when it's my first time" he said while smiling.

   "Does an amusement park looks like a place for buying gifts?" I asked him in a wondering expression.

   "We'll do that later but let's have some fun first, please? It's been a long time sinve I had a break and uhmm I want to spend it with my new friend" he said shyly.

    I was touched on what e said and again it made me blush. REally when is this blushing thing ever gonna stop?

   "Ok ok, c'mon let's ride each one of the rides! Let's start on that big roller coaster!" I said to him, diverting his gaze so that he would not notice me blush.

   "B-b-but.." he said hesitantly.

   "Are you scared?"

   "Of  course not, It's just that we should save it for the best" he said.

   "OMO! Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyik of Super Junior is afraid to ride the Roller coaster!!" I said teasing him, then I started to laugh non stop.

   "Alright alright, c'mon" he said bravely. I was about to open my mouth to say something but suddenly he held my hand as he pulled mt to the roller coaster. He held my hand tightly until we were able to sat on the roller coaster.

   "Are you sure about this?" I still .

   "Let's just get this over with" he said bravely but I can tell the look on his face that he's scared, haha I can't believe it. Eunhyuk is afraid oof roller coaster hahaha~!

    Then the ride started to move. It was slowly going upward, he was tense now cause I can hear him say "Omo omo omo... umma... omo omo.." The ride reached it's highest point for a moment it stopped then it came rushing down fast... there were twirls.. spins, fast and slow.. round and round.. and all I can hear from him is "umma....~!" "omo" "waaaa" "umma umma umma".

    Then after a few momwnts the ride was over. I didn't notice earlier but he was holding my hand tightly, he seems in shock then I chuckled.

    "I never knew you were afraid to ride a roller coaster"

    "I'm not."

     "It's alright you don't have to hide it from me at least I knew something about you that others don;t." then I smiled at him a we walk to the exit.

     "So what to ride next?" I asked him after a moment of silence.

     "Let's go to that one" he said pointing to the hunted house.

     "Uhmm..... uhm...................." I satnd speechless.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

 

     "Let's go to that one" I said to her while pointing to the hunted house. I always wanted to go to a place like that, My heart earlier feels like it's going to to come out during the roller coaster ride. I really don;t like roller coasters, really.

     "Uhmm... uhm........................" she said

     "What? You're scared now? hahaha" Looks like she's scared of the dark. Now it's my turn to .. haha..

     "I really don't like the dark.. I can't see..." she said in a scared look on her face.

     "Don't worry I'll be with you" she said nothing so I held her hand for assurance as we walk through the hunted house.

     It was now dark and spooky. We can hear lot's of weird noises and suppose to be scary voices. I can feel her grip on my hand became tighter.

     BOOM!

    A scary looking I don't know what kind of creature was that appeared suddenly to her side.

    "WAAAAAAAAAAH~!" she screamed, she was pulling onto my sleeves.

    "Hahahahahaha! Don't be scared I'm here" I just laughed and we continued to walk into the house. She was so scared that everytime 'a thing' would appear he would scream her lungs out and pulls my shirt, sleeves and even hold on tightly to me. At the final part she got so scared that she buried her face on my chest. I was surprised yet happy. I guess she's really afraid of the dark, at least now I know something about her.

     When we got out of the hunted house, she immidiately letgo of my hand and looked at the opposite direction, I saw her blush deep red like a tomato, aww so cute, I so like it when she blushed like that.

     "Hahahaha I never knew a girl like you isn't afraid to ride a roller coaster but afraid of the dark. Haha!" I .

     "At least I'm not afraid to ride a roller coaster" she teased back still blushing.

     "I think I'm gonna be deaf because of your screams. haha. I thought you're gonna rip my shirt back there! haha" I teased  he back. I just love teasin her, so cute. :)

      "Yeah.. whatever but who calls his mother in the middle of a roller coaster ride. "umma...!!!!' whahaha! Baby." she teased.

       "Scardy cat"

       "Look who's talking"

       And we continiously teased each other as we tried all the rides. WE would laught, tease, talk, play, we really had a great time, after we finish all the rides....

       "I'm hungry, let's eat" I said

       "Ok, sure. What do you want to eat?" she asked.

       We were both thinking of what we could eat until...

       "PIZZA!" we both said

        We ate at this famous pizzza resto. We chat, eat and laugh until our stomach were full.

        "Thanks for the meal BTW, you. I could have paid for it. Since you're a 'guest'." She said emphasizin the word guest as we were walking along the night streets. I didn't even notice that it's dark already.  When i'm with her everything stops, it's like nothing else matter but just the two of us...

        "Nah, it's alright. It's the 'boy's' role to treat a 'lady' to dinner" I said while smiling, she blushed again, omo so cute~. 

        "Hey, what about the gifts? We were out all day enjoying ourselves that we forgot why are we even here... or is it just an excuse to be with me? haha: she teased me again.

        "Of course not! I'm really gonna buy, it's just that I mis having fun like this: Yeah I really missed this kind of feeling.   

        "Fine, c'mon we still have time"

        We wandered to the streets, we visited every shop or souveneir shop that we could find.

       "Ohh.. this one is cute! this will look good on your dog" she said. i was surprised, she knows my dog? Well, what to expect from a fan, they know everything but not EVERYTHING.

        "This is perfect for Choco, I suggest you should give this to him" she said again holding a cute blue shirt for dogs. Yeah, we happen to pass by a pet store on the way.

         "Omo.. that dog is sooo cute!! Look!" she said again, as i llok at where she was pointing it was a pomeranian, just like Choco, but with a cute eyes and waggy tail. Aaw I bet she like dogs too.

        We finished our gift shopping for my family back home and all of them were chosen by ___ and it's perfect for each one of them. I bet dad, mom and especially my noona would love this.

       "Thank you so much for today and for helping me buy these gifts" I said to her while we were resting at a bench on a park.

       "No prob. Thank you too. I had fun" she said and then there was silence. All we can hear are the crickets and the sounds of the busy night streets, the night sky full of stars shining above the two of us.

        "_________" I call her name ever so gently and to break off the silenece...

        "Yes?"

         "Uhmmm... what if I said that I.... like you?" Omy, why did I ever say that? It's like it automatically busted from my mouth.

 

_______________'s POV:

 

         "Uhmmm... what if I said that I.... like you?"he said. Omo! Why is he saying that! We just met you know. although I'm happy but it's still... I dunno.. not just because I'm a fan means I'm that easy!

         "HAHAHAHHAHAA!! You're kidding, right? What do ou think of me? Just because I'm a fan you think I'm gonna be that easy? Hahaha" I said tohim trying to make it sound like a joke.

         "Yeah... Just a joke, you like Kyuhyun, I know" he said in a disappointed voice.

         "Why? Are you jealous?" I asked while smirking. Haha, it feels so good to .

         "Definitely.. not. Why would I be? I should even help with him, because we're friends, right?"

         Ouch, it kinda hurt me on what he said if only he knows the truth that it's him that I like but because of my silly pride I'll just keep on pretending just to be safe.

          "Uhm I think we should go home now.. it's getting late." I said to him, changing the topic.

          "Yeah, you're right."

           We walked to his car, there was silence again until we reached home.

           "Thank you so much again for this day, I had so much fun" I said to him before inside our house.

           "I should be the one thanking you. Till the next time. I'll call you :)" he siad while smiling. Omo! I just love his gum showing smile, my heart feels like its oing to jump out. haha.

            "Take care on your way back to your hotel, okay?

             "I will, go inside now"

             I waved goodbye at him as i entered the house. He did not leave until I closed the door that's when I heard him left.

           

             "Unnie! You're home. What happened? Omo, tell meee!" Kate/Kitty said.

             "Yah. you should ne the one telling what did you and Donghae do." I eyed her suspiciously and added "Give me details."

              "Fine, I'll tell you, go freshen up first."

               "Okay Okay, fine."

              I went up to my room relaxed a bit, took a shower then changed into my pajamas. Then I heard my phone ringing. It must be Eunhyuk.

                 "Hello?"

                 "Hi ________" a man's voice said on the other line. It's not Eunhyuk.

                 "Who is this?"

                  "It's Kyuhyun..." said tthe person on the other line.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO! why did Kyuhyun called?

stay tuned for the next chapter.. hehe. :)

so how was chapter 8? hope you will all like it.

COMMENT PLEASE!!! ^__^

Oh and due to my sister's demand the name Kitty will be changed to Kate and she will be writing a new fanfic based on "Kate's POV" get it? it will be a donghae bias fic story. plesae support my sister's fanfic. It will be connceted to me story hehe... 

Just click HERE

Lastly, I Thank you all once again for my subscribers! Love you all. :)

Silent readers, please don't be silent.  hehehe..

THANK YOU. :)

 

 

special thanks to my sister.... angelhae8693 for typing this chapter up, cause I'm busy during the week that I don't have enough time to type this one up. ^____^