After the Concert

I Wanna Love You

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

"Great job guys! I'm so proud of you all" the manager-hyung said to us while we were resting at the backstage. I was in a hurry because I was planning to meet ___ again, i feel like I want to see her again.

"and because of your hard work today we will have an after party, it will be a private party so only special guests are allowed to come in and 10 lucky ELFs so take a rest for an hour and dress up I'll meet you at Star Club arasso?" our manager-hyung said again

"Arasso" we all said in unison, which made me think to invite her, that would be great! I was about to leave until

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Where do you think you are going? Do you know how much trouble you caused us for your absence on the first half of the show?" Leeteuk said jokingly

"Mianhae *bows* I know I've caused you so much trouble, I'll make it up to you I promise"

"Fine fine, but where are you going? Why are you such in a hurry?" Leeteuk said

'He's going to the "girl" who helped her" said Donghae jokingly

"AISH YOU FISH! you are so noisy!" I said to Donghae

"Oh the girl you said earlier eh? Why don't you invite her so we can thank her for helping you" Leeteuk said

"ok but...."

"You like her do you?" Donghae interrupted again

"AYIIE! Our anhovy is in love again?" Heechul said. All the member heard this and they started teasing me now, aish I looked at Donghae and told him "You dead" but he just laughed with the others.

"Aish guys.. I'll go now see you later at the party" I said to them, I put on my disguise again and I was about to go until I heard our leader said

"Wait! Remember be careful! And if she has friends bring them along so we can have  dates too! Consider it as a payment for you trouble haha " he said jokingly and I heard the other said " NE!" and they all agreed and laughed, I pretend I did not hear and continued to walk outside the dressing room.

Aish really, what are they thinking? They can be really sneaky sometimes.. whatever I better go find her..

 

______ POV:

 

Aww I can't believe it's over now! *sighs* Time flies so fast I wish it never ended. I was at the corner of the lobby when I remembered to text my friends and sisters.

(you picked up your phone and saw your wallpaper..)

OH MY GOSH! O_O It's a picture of me sleeping at Eunhyuk's shoulder on the taxi. SO IT"S REALLY HIM! I can't believe it that I was with him all this time. OMG! I was so shocked that I forgot to breathe and only stood frozen like a statue, I can feel my phone's ringing, probably my friend calling me but I was still shocked and frozen looking at nowhere until someone pulled me to a room that's empty.

I wasn't able to see his face because of the suddenness so as a girl's reflex I though he's a robber/kidnapper guy. I closed my eyes and immediately said "Oh please don't hurt me! Please I beg you. Take everything here just but please don't take my phone it's important to me" I said begging, giving him my bag and almost about to cry then I heard a chuckle.

"Hahahaha you're funny, so you actually think I'm a bad guy eh? Hahahahahaha" I heard him said with a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes and I saw Jae, I mean Hyuk with his diguise, just like when I saw him earlier, then I instantly blushed like a red tomato and then there was a pause of awkward silence

"Uhm I guess you know now huh, sorry for not telling you earlier and sorry for leaving you in the taxi without waking you up but see I asked our manager to put you in the front row, I hope you're not mad and I hope nothing has changed between us, what you met earlier is the real me.. *smiles* so are we still friends?" whew he said that in just one blow,

I guess he's nervous. And I can't still believe it! Eunhyuk of Super Junior wants to be friends with me! This is the happiest day ever! I'm gonna die! Oh wait I have to live coz we're friends haha silly me. Oh wait back to the situation I guess he's waiting for my reply..

"Uhm, isn't it awkward that I'm a fan of yours?" I said shyly

he laughed again "So you're thinking about that? haha don't worry you can still go fangirling about me, haha and besides it's nice to know a fan's point of view if you know what I mean *wink*"

"Aish this guy.,fine okay okay, friends :)" I said to him

"I hope nothing has changed, treat me as a regular person except for my popularity and greatness and all hahaha" he said while laughing, aish he's now teasing me 

"Ok from now on I'm not a fan of your's anymore, you're not my bias anymore :p bleeh" haha now looks who's teasing me now eh? but truthfully he will always be my number 1 bias.. then his face became sad

"Aww why? Who's you're bias now then? he said skeptically

"Hmm.., Kyuhyun :p" haha now I see the look on his face

Then suddenly my phone rang again that interrupted our little conversation, I looked at my phone

"oh, it's my friends their probably looking for me now..."

"Oh wait! I still have something to tell you, can you go with me to our after party? It'll be a private party so only special guests are invited, would you come?"

"But I'm not dressed properly for a party.. and what about.."

he interrupted me with what I was about to say, looks like he already got it planned..

"Don't worry I took care of everything just come with me, and you can bring your friends too. Please. Please say yes?" he said with a puppy dog eyes. Oh how can I regret with such cute handsome guy..

"Okay but.."

"Yay! Come with me" he said happily then held my hand as we went outside the room, looks like the people are gone now which made me think how long did we stay there? We walked in a dressing room, looks like this is where the other members get dressed, I can see all the clothes they wore during the concert. 

"Here you get dressed here, I'll wait for you" he lead me in a small room and there was a purple dress there and he said it was for me, I was so touched by him but why did he do that? Why is he so kind to me?

I closed the door and called my friends

"Yah! ____! where the hell are you?!, You got us all worried for you! We've been calling you for like forever!" said Rose

"OH Mianhae, well you all deserve that for leaving me! hmph!"

"Mianhae, We were so excited and all.."

"You don't have to say sorry, actually I thank you all! because of you leaving me I had the best day of my life! haha You don't know how lucky I am today!"

"Why? what happened? tell me when we meet okay? oh wait where are you?"

"I'm still here at the venue? Are my sisters with you? Tell them and the others to dress up for a party and meet me at the entrance of the stadium, don't ask anymore questions just do what I say okay? see you in an hour, bye"

Then I hung up and began to dress, after I finished dressing up, I put on some light make up and  hurriedly went out the room, I find him waiting there patiently already dressed for a party. Gosh he looks so hot! I'm gonna melt! hahaha. He looked at me in an amazed look, there a minute of awkward silence but he find courage to break the ice.

"Girls really do take long to prepare, haha" he said jokingly

"Yah! I was already in a hurry you know"

"You look wonderful" he said shyly

"Uhm thanks, by the way my friends should be waiting at the entrance now.. I already called them"

"Did you say that we're going to the After Party of Super Junior? he asked

"No, but they'll probably squeal when they find out haha"

We walked out while laughing and teasing each other, funny though I met him only today but it feels like I already know him for a long time now and we look very close. I saw my friends and sister waiting for me outside.

"Wait don't come out first, wait until I call you" he looked at me curiously but still obeyed, I think he understand why.

I came out of the door and greet them happily. "Hi! Wow you all look great!"

"Hey sis! why did you make us dress like this?" said my sister Kitty

"Good thing Rose-unnie lend us some clothes" said my other sister Krissy

"I met a friend and he invited me to the after party of Super Junior!" I said happily. and they all squealed with joy that they started to jump up and down. I bet Eunhyuk could see this, he's probably laughing at them for their 'fangirlism' xD

"WHAT?! Are you kidding us? Don't joke around like that? and who's that friend eh?" said Rose

"YAH! Jae, come here show yourself" I said facing the door. They all looked with curiousness in their eyes, as Eunhyuk walk towards us they froze like statues, I guess they recognized him and they were shocked.

Eunhyuk approached us and I said "Girls, I would like you to meet my new friend Eunhyuk"

They were still frozen in shock just like me earlier and I was laughing at them now haha

Eunhyuk greeted them politely "Annyong hasaeyo *bow* choneun Eunhyuk-imnida" and then he smiled showing his gums. Oh I just love it when he smiles like that so cute haha

I was still laughing at them until I said.

"HEY! Are you still on earth? Remember we have a party to go to"

"Yes" they all said. "Annyong Hasaeyo oppa" they all said shyly. Then they started introducing themselves.

"Annyong I'm Rose"

"Hi oppa I'm Mae"

"Kay-imnida"

"Annyong hasaeyo I'm _____'s younger sister Kitty" my sister said shyly

"Annyong oppa I'm Krissy the youngest sister of _____" my youngest sister said happily

"It was nice meeting all of you :) so shall we go now?"

"Ne" we all said in unison.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

"It was nice meeting all of you :) so shall we go now?" I said to her friends it was so nice meeting her friends it feels like I'm already close to her. And her sisters, they look exactly a lot. I bet they all got their traits from her so cute, well yeah Donghae's right I wonder who are their biases? I'm just curious.

"Ne" they all said together.

We went to a van who was waiting for us, I already made sure we will not get lost, I won't let it happen again but I'm so thankful because if I didn't get lost I would not probably meet ____.

We are in the van now, I am in front and ___ at the back with her friends, they were all chatting silently that I could not hear what were they talking about. I looked at her from the mirror, gawd she's so beautiful tonight. She saw me looking at her, I blushed then I smiled, she smiled too and in few minutes time we arrived at the club.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay chapter 5 done :D

so how was it?

Yay! I got 5 more subscribers!

thank you all so much for liking my story :D

hope it's not too boring..

comments please! ^^,