Chapter 10- Jelousy?!.

I Wanna Love You

Eunhyuk's POV

 

Ugh, I'm so tired today! We've been doing promotions all over the country one by one. So tiring although I'm truly grateful that we have so many ELFs supporting us gere but why does the maknae have to stay at the hotel? Aish!  maknaes get everything!

 

I wonder how's ____-sshi doing? I wasn't able to contact her due to our busy schedule, I wasn't also able to charge my phone last night and now my phone's dead. Great! Just great! Pabo! Yes, yes I miss her! I admit, happy?... Uh yeah! I remembered I have my brothers haha. I can borrow their phones.. whahaha I'm smart. XD

 

*Look at members* What?! everybody is sleeping except for me, Heechul hyung who is using his phone probably tweeting and Donghae who has been on his phone ever since we got to the van on our way to the hotel.

 

"Donghae-ah!" I called him  in a cutely manner, maybe he could fall for it like last time kekeke. But he ignored me.

 

"Donghae-yaah~!" I called again.

 

"Wait a minute, my anchovy is bugging me" I heard him say to the other line and then faced me in an annoyed expression.

 

"What?!" he asked.

 

"Can I borrow your phone.. please! my phone's dead and I'm missing someone" I said while pouting hoping that he will fall for it.

 

"Aish!You're not the only one whose missing somebody you know. Can't you see I'm talking to someone here?" he said pointing a gesture to his phone

 

"And who that might be?"

 

"None of your business"

 

"So your keeping secrets from me now, huh?"  I said then pouted. (A/N: Imagine Eunhyuk pouting! haha so cute. XD)

 

"No it's not that...... HEY! Give that back!!" I quickly grabbed his phone even before he finish his sentence.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I said on the other line while pushing Donghae away preventing him to get his phone back.

 

"Yeoboseyo? Eunhyuk-sshi? a girl said, she sounds familiar.

 

"YAH! GIVE THAT BACK!" Donghae said but I ignored him still pushing him away.

 

"Ne, may I know who is this?"

 

 

"Oh, annyong Eunhyuk-sshi! It's Kate. How have you been?" she said on the other line politely.

So it's been ___'s sister all along! I can't believe it Donghae has been contracting __'s sister all along and he's not telling me...

 

"Hello Kate! Oh, you don't have to be too formal, you can call me oppa. I'm fine, you? So.. you and Donghae? haha kidding. Anyways, is _____ there with you? Can I talk to her for a minute?" I said excitedly getting my hopes up.

 

"Yah! give me my phone back, you monkey!!" said Donghae angrily still trying to take his phone

 

"Yah! You two! You are so noisy!" Heechul hyung said angrily and we both quiet down then I heard Kate giggled, probably she heard us then she spoke..

 

"Oh.. I'm sorry oppa but she's not here yet, she's been out since this morning and she didn't tell me where she was going"

 

What? Where could she be? Aww. I miss her. I was on my own world and I didn't noticed Donghae got his phone back, so I let him be. I turned my gaze at the moving view on the window of our van, disappointed.

 

"I'm sorry for that. That monkey just miss your sister. Anyhow, have you eaten? blah blah blah..." I heard Donghae said on the other line with a whispering tone but I can still hear him but eventuallt I didn't listen anymore to their conversation, so cheesy.. ugh. makes me wanna puke. Yea I know I'm just saying that because I'm jealous coz Donghae can say that stuff to Kate easily.. while me?  I'm too shy to admit it..

 

"I'll just call her later when we get back to the hotel then" I said to myself as I rested my head on the window and shut my eyes for a bit until I fell asleep.

 

 

 

"Hyung... hyung... wake up. We're already here" I heard Ryeowook said, waking me up.

 

"Ah thanks Wookie" I said to him as we headed out of the van and straight to the elevator. I can see Donghae is still talking on his phone. Aish that fish, doesn't his ears get hurt? He's been on the phone since we got in the van. Aish..

 

We were all chatting blah blah.. as we enter our hotel room, we all hear loud noises of cheering from the living room.

 

 

"You lose again! whahaha LOSER!" it's a girl's voice and it sounds really familiar.

 

"Aww man! i DEMAND ANOTHER REMATCH! you cheated!" I heard Kyuhyun said in a playful tone.

 

To mys surprise, I saw ______ with Kyuhyun in the living room playing some PS3 games.

 

"______-sshi? Why are you here?" I said in a surprised tone

 

 

_________'s POV

 

 

We were so occupied on our little game that I didn't noticed that the other members came home already until Hyuk spoke.

 

"Oh, annyong haseyo oppas *bows*" facing to other members particularly to the 83 liners then I faced back to Hyukjae who have an irritated expression?

 

 

"Yah! chingu-yah! What's up with that expression? Kyuhyun-sshi invited me here to keep him company so we played computer games and some bets" I said to him. Hyuk was about to speak when Donghae suddenly approached me then hugged me.

 

"Yah! Donghae-ah, don't act so innocent like I don't know that you're courting my sister" I whispered as I hugged him back.

 

"And I'm hoping for your support" he said still hugging me then Eunhyuk interrupted our hugging/little conversation.

 

"Yah! fish?! Why are you hugging ____! I didn't hug even once!!" he said

 

But before I let go of the hug I whispered to Hae "Just don't let a single tar fall from my sister's eye or else I'll hunt you down in underwater to kill you" then I let go of him.

 

"I promise with all my heart" Donghae said with a pinky promise.

 

"Yah! What are you talking about!? Are you two keeping a secret from me?" Eunhyuk exclaimed

 

"Aish Hyukkie! It's between me and _____, don't worry it's not about you"

Donghae explained and they're talking to each other .

 

"_____-sshi!" I turned around and saw Yesung walking towards my direction

 

"wae?"

 

"Since you're here, do you wanna see my turtles? come!" he said happily pulling my hand towards his room not waiting for me to reply. Typical Yesung kekekeke I just laughed.

 

"Yah! Hyung! Where are you taking her?" Hyuk again exclaimed then pulled my other hand. What's wrong with him today, really?

 

"Uhmmm, it's getting late. I think I better go now" I said to then shyly.

 

"Awww, why so early?" It's nice to have guests here" Sungmin said and pouted. Cuuuttee. aww soo cute!!!

 

"Yeah! Stay overnight. We could play and drink! oye!" Heechul said with a weird action. I just laughed at his movement then I heard Leeteuk said

 

"Yeah ____-sshi, why won't you stay here for the night so we can get to know you more. We have an extra room right there" He said showing his dimples with a very cute smile. Who can resists that smile? that angelic smile of the leader..

 

"Don't you guys have schedules for tomorrow?"

 

"Nope, we're free for tomorrow" He said

 

"I guess it will be alright since the leader said so..." I said and smiled

 

"Yey!!" and they all cheered. When I say all I mean all and they all danced weirdly. Hahaha so funny and cute. I just laughed at them. They're so adorable. Who wouldn't love these guys?

 

"Why don't you invite your friends over, it'll be much more fun" said the leader

 

"and your sister too!" Hae said excitedly and happily

 

"the more themerrier!" Heechul said

 

"Yeah!" they all agreed excitedly and started to do the happy dance again.

 

"arasso, arasso I'll call them"

 

"I'll prepare the food!" Ryeowook said

 

"I'll order the pizza" Shindong said

 

"But hyung I want to cook for our guests"

 

"I'll order the drinks" and then the whole room went very noisy. They were discussing what to do and stuffs. I walked at the balcony to call my friends. Seriously, how can this day be more and more exciting? XD

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really apologize for not updating for almost 3 mos.?

I was very busy in school and all.. very sorry >.<

I hope I didn't lose any subscribers., :(

and thank you for the new subscribers! :D

anyways here's an update :)

hope you'll like it. ♥

and COMMENTS are highly appreciated.. PLEASE! :D

it gives me inspiration.. love ya all! ^_^v