Final

Lonely

Hakyeon was good at acting. Not just in dramas and shows, but in his everyday life too. When Vixx members would make fun of him because of his skin, height, talkativeness and clinginess he would just smile and brush it off. He knew they were just teasing him because they were close, but it still hurt. When other people like Hyeongdon hyung would say he is annoying and ugly he would not be angry at them, it was just for show. But it still made him lose a piece of his confidence. When "fans" would get angry at him for taking the front spot all for himself he would work hard to change that and make space for other members in the front. That's how nice he was.

But when he was alone he didn't have to pretend anymore. He could let the sadness take over his body, starting like soft butterflies in his stomach, then quickly spreading everywhere else till hot tears started flowing down his cheeks. Then he would slouch down and let out a silenced scream of sadness. He was so alone. He knew he had the members' support but he couldn't bother them like this, it was easier to deal with it on his own. Loud thumbing: "Hurry hyung, I need to use the bathroom!" Hakyeon gathered his voice and let out: "In a minute." Then he washed his face to get rid of the traces of tears and put a wet towel on his eyes, so no one would suspect anything, for a bit before he exited and gently smiled to Hyuk. "My gosh, what we're you doing in there? Giving birth?" he said annoyed and closed the door behind him.

He saw Taekwoon in the living room on the couch and since he wanted just a little bit of attention he went to sit beside him. "Woon-ah, what u doing?" he said as he cuddled closer but was showed away with a mumbled "Stop bothering me." Hakyeon didn't trust himself to give any verbal response so he just stood up and simply walked away with a guilty feeling of again doing something wrong.

He wanted to go chat with Wonshik or Jaehwan, but as soon as he opened the door to their room he saw them cuddling and sweetly kissing each other while smiling lovingly. He hated when they were doing that, not because he didn't approve of their relationship, but because they had each other and were so in love. He didn't have that. No one loved him, at least not like he wanted them to. So he closed the door and decided to call it a day and go to sleep, he was exhausted anyway.

After some hours of lying he still couldn't fall asleep. His head was hurting because of the all overthinking about his responsibilities in the next following days so he curled into fetal position with his hand over his forehead and tried thinking about positive things. But he couldn't. He knew he was being ridiculous but all the sad things just kept and kept flashing in his mind, forcing him to tearing up again. He was too tired to cry again and tried to fight them, but it was useless they just kept slipping out of his eyes, tickling his face.

Then the door opened with a squeal. Hakyeon hold his breath and pretended to be asleep. "I know you're not sleeping, hyung," said Hongbin's voice close to him "I heard you." Guess that he wasn't as silent as he thought after all. Also no one could hide anything from Hongbin. He may be sassy and stuff, but he was also the most sensitive and emphatic, always sensing the members' real moods. He sat beside Hakyeon and reached his hand to start gently his hair. "You don't have to hold everything in you. I'm always here if you need to or talk or ..." his voice traveled away, but Hakyeon knew what he meant, he sensed Hongbin's feelings for their fellow member who was taken by their main vocal and figured he knew the true meaning of Hakyeon's loneliness. Hakyeon's heart broke at Hongbin's kindness so he couldn't stop the tears from flowing out again, now stronger as before. "Shhh, don't cry. Everything is gonna be okay. I'm here. You don't have to be alone anymore." was whispering Hongbin as he turned Hakyeon and embraced him, letting him cry into his strong chest.

They stayed like this for a long time in a silence, broken by Hakyeon's occasional sobs and Hongbin's sweet whispers, until Hakyeon finally stopped crying and started slipping into sleep. Before falling asleep he whispered a quiet "Thank you," at which Hongbin chuckled and answered with his pleasant deep voice "Always. Just don't leave me out anymore, hyung." and kissed away the last tear that slipped down past Hakyeon's lips. They have finally found the way to each other.

 끝

-----------------------------------------------

I wanted to write a sad ending but Hongbin just somehow crawled in  :-P

So it became somewhat fluffy ^^

 

Thanks for reading ^^