I know

I know

There just isn't enough Taegi out there ;D


 

“Hyung, are you mad at me?”

Yoongi turned away from the computer screen long enough to give Taehyung a confused once over. Why in the world was he coming to him with a question like this?

“No,” he said bluntly. “Why would I be mad at you?”

He watched silently as their resident alien took a seat in the creaky office chair next to him.

“You seemed really mad at me after I said what I said during the interview. Like you wanted to punch me or maybe even throw up.”

“What do you… oh.” A light bulb went off in the rapper’s head. He suddenly remembered a hand grabbing his shoulder and an ‘I love you’ being whispered huskily in his right ear. Sighing, he once again focused on where Taehyung sat and frowned at the look on the younger’s face.

The boy really did look distraught.

“I wasn’t mad,” Yoongi assured him, patting the brunette’s knee. “I was just… You know I’m not good at playing along with your skinship and aegyo, Tae. I’ll try to have a better reaction next time.”

Yoongi was sure these words would be enough but for some reason Taehyung began worrying his bottom lip with his teeth and nodding his head slowly.

“It’s ok, Hyung,” he whispered.

Yoongi had never seen him look so sullen before.

Turning to his computer he made sure to save everything he was working on before closing out the program completely.

“Yoongi Hyung what are you doing? I said it was—“

“It’s obviously not ok. You still look like someone took away all of your anime. What’s up?”

It was amusing to see Taehyung struggle to meet his gaze. Yoongi always prided himself in being the only one that could somewhat tame the 4D member of Bangtan.

“Nothing’s up.” Taehyung looked to him then, with those wide innocent eyes of his, and Yoongi immediately knew he was lying.

“Don’t lie to me.”

Taehyung sighed loudly and slouched low in his chair. He mumbled something under his breath that Yoongi couldn’t even hear.

“What? Speak up.”

“I was being sincere!”

Yoongi blinked, the small room going completely silent for a couple of seconds.

“I wasn’t…” Taehyung took a deep breath. “I wasn’t acting!”

All Yoongi could do was stare.

“So please don’t act with me, Hyung!”

He really was bad at reacting to these situations.

“Are you the one mad at me now?” he asked calmly.

Taehyung blushed deeply at that and slouched further into his seat. “Sorry for raising my voice.”

Yoongi shook his head and reached out a hand towards the younger member. His pale fingers interlocked with tan ones and for a few precious moments they just sat like that. It felt like time had stood still and there was just the two of them, facing each other and connecting through this one simple touch.

“You know we can’t, Tae.”

“I know.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I know.”

“I… I love you too.”

Taehyung smiled wide, making everything ok again.

“I know.”

 


happy birthday taehyung, my beautiful 4D alien bias~