Two

Stay With Me

The bell rang indicating that it was finally lunch. Haru bid Naeun good bye and gathered her things. While putting her notebook away, she accidently dropped her pencil and all her pens and pencils splattered on floor. Haru sighed in annoyance and went down to grab them. Jungkook noticed and decided to help her.

Haru saw another pair of hands in front of her grabbing the rest of her pens and pencils. She looked up and noticed it was the new guy, Jungkook. As Haru finished gathering the rest of her pens and pencils, her and Jungkook both got up. Jungkook handed her some of her pens and pencils.

“Hey thanks.” Haru smiled and bowed to him.

“Yea, no prob.” Jungkook gave her his signature smile that every girl would fall for. Haru was taken aback at how good looking he was. “So what’s your name?” He asked

“Haru. Lee Haru.” Haru said as she put away her pencil case and put on her backpack.

“Haru? That’s a pretty name.” Jungkook again smiled at her.

“Uhm thanks. My dad gave me that name.” Haru unconsciously smiled too.

“Haruman” Jungkook said

Haru looked confused. “Excuse me?”

“Haru. Your name means ‘Day’. Haruman” Jungkook chuckled. “I only know just one Haru, which is you.”

“Ah ‘haruman’ as is ‘Just One Day’?” Haru seemed to have caught on. She giggled at the thought.

“Sorry if that was lame. I’m not really good at making new friends. Even so pretty ones like you.” Jungkook again gave her his signature smile.

“No it wasn’t lame at all. I thought it was pretty clever.” Haru said.

Jungkook looked like he was thinking about something, and then something popped up in his head. “Ah! I got it.” Then he started to sing:

“Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon” (Just One Day – BTS)

“Did you just make that up? I’ve never heard that before.” Haru looked at curious.

“Yea. I just thought of it cause of your name and stuff.” Jungkook said shyly.

“Wow. You’re really talented.” Haru was amazed at how he could just create a song on the spot.

“Thanks. Well it’s lunch isn’t it?” Jungkook asked. Haru nodded in response. “We should go.” Jungkook started to walk out the classroom followed by Haru. Sorry if I took up some time.”

“Oh no! It was nice meeting you, Jungkook?” Haru started to walk the other direction and looked back at him.

Jungkook nodded and smiled.  “It was  nice meeting you too Haru”

-------------------------------------------------------

Haru made her way to the cafeteria and went in line to grab some food. Afterwards, she took her tray and went to the table where B.I. and the others always sit during lunch.

“Hey guys.” Haru said as she sat  down in between to B.I and Bobby.

“What took you so long?” B.I. asked her

“What do you mean?” Haru looked at him confused. She then looked around and noticed that everyone was there and she was the last was to get there. “Oh uhm I had to do something in class.” She said as she took a bit out of her sandwhich.

“Hey guys, there’s some new guys that just came this morning. I had two of them in my class.” Yunhyeong said

“Yea. One of them in my class too.” Donghyuk said

“They seem pretty cool. Hyung did you meet any of them yet?” Chanwoo looked at B.I.

“Nope. Why? Are they that cool?” B.I asked curiously. B.I. was very competitive of being the best and cool. Every time a new set of student came to school, B.I. would sneakily spy/stalk on them to see if they seem to be a “threat” or a “rival” to him and his group of friends.

“I met one of them. He sits next to me in class. We talked after class.” Haru admitted, not even looking at anyone of then, busily concentrating on eating her sandwhich.

“Oh is that the reason why you took so long?” Bobby both nudged Haru and B.I.

“OOOHHH” some of the others said.

Haru rolled her eyes. “I accidently dropped my pencil case and everything flew out onto the ground. He helped me pick them up and we talked for a short moment.”

“Short moment huh?” B.I. looked at her. He felt jealous.

“He even sang during his introduction and even sang a short song that he made on the spot with my name. It’s crazy. He’s really talented.” Haru looked at everyone and everyone looked at B.I. waiting for his reaction.

“Uh oh. I think B.I. hyung has some competition. If you know what I man” Junhoe said teasingly.

“Aish” B.I. threw a French fry at him. “It’s whatever. It’s just one of them. So what? We’re much more talented than them.”

“I don’t know. They might be really good judging from that one guy from what Haru had said.” Jinhwan confessed.

“Don’t worry about it hyung! Like you said, we’re way better than them anyways.” Chanwoo said cheerfully.

“We should go meet them sometime.” Bobby suggested. “And Haru knows one of them so it’ll be less akward. How bout it?”

“I don’t know.”  B.I. said unsure.

“Come on hyung. Isn’t this good? Knowing our enemies?” Donghyuk said.

Haru looked at B.I. who looked confused and unsure. She chuckled. “Hey don’t worry about it too much. I know you can kill it anyways.” She pinched his cheek which made in snap out of daze.

“Awww, see your girlfriend supports you.” Jinhwan who was sitting right next to him whispered in his ear. B.I. started to blush and placed his hand on his cheek where Haru pinched him.

“Yea see! Haru noona is on our side.” Chanwoo said.

“Okay fine. Whatever.” B.I. smiled in defeat.

After finished eating their lunches, there were still some time left before class started. They headed out to the middle of campus where it was a popular place to hang out for everyone to hangout. Jiyong and the rest of his crew always hung out there.

B.I., Haru, and the others passed Jiyong and his crew. They all bowed respectfully to them and they did the same. They headed towards a table area with benches which was under a tree.

“Hey look it’s them.” Yunhyeong nodded towards their directions.

Haru looked at his direction and saw Jungkook and the rest of his friends. There were seven of them in total, just like B.I. them excluding herself. They seemed somewhat intimidating. One of them had greyish blonde hair who seemed to be the “leader” of the group. The rest including Jungkook almost had the same hair color and it was hard for her to differentiate them.

 “Wow. Cool guys huh?” Bobby said

“That guy’s hair though!” Donghyuk said amazed. “Is that even allowed?”

“Hey Jiyong’s hair was that hair color once before. Nothing happened to him.” B.I. said. B.I. secretly eyed out each and everyone of them. ‘Let’s see how good you guys are.’ He thought to himself.

While Haru was heading to her class, she accidently bumped into someone on the way. ‘Am I that clumsy?’ she thought the herself .

“Sorry.” Haru respectfully bowed and looked to see who she bumped into.

“Oh annyeong Haruman.” Jungkook smiled at her.

“Oh Jungkook.” Haru was surprised to have run into him. She noticed that he wasn’t alone.

“Are you stalking me or something?” Jungkook .

Haru playfully rolled her eyes. “Anyways, do you have this class too?” she asked

“Yea. Me and my hyung. Oh yea almost forgot, this is Jimin hyung. Hyung this is Haru, she sits next to me in 1st period.” Jungkook said.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Haru bowed to the guy next to him. He looked very similar to Jungkook.

“Annyeong Haru shi.” Jimin smiled. Haru noticed that when he smiled his eyes seemed to have disappeared and turned into an eye smile like Taeyang sunbae. “So this was the girl you were talking about huh Jungkookie?”

“Hyung!” Jungkook suddenly turned red and embarrassed.

 Haru giggled. “Well I think we should go to class before the teacher marks us late.” Haru led both of them to class

 

Author's Note:

Please comment and subscribe!<3