One

All we'd ever need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young-ji? Do you want to go with us?" Song yi, one of her colleague asked her while they were packing their things.

"No thank you. I have somewhere else to go to. Maybe next time." She declined politely.

"Ohhh." Song yi walked beside while grinning. "Is that somewhere--"

"It's my friend wedding today. And she invited me." She cut the other while giving her a slight smile. Everytime he mention that she had something to do, all her colleague assumed that it was related to her love life.

"Ohhhhh." The other walked back to her table to finish her packing. "I'm wandering when will you introduce us to your boy-fie." She said without looking to her.

She just smiled. It's better not to say anything than to argue about her love life. She sighed then she threw her big bag in her shoulder.

"Gotta go now. Enjoy the rest of your day guys."She waved goodbye to her other collegue before storming out of the office.

She was already in the bus stop when her phone ring. She took her phone out from her pocket and was not even surprise when she saw who was calling her.

Gook-ju unnie 

She smiled but at the same time she took a deep breath. "Hello." She answered trying her best to sound cheerful. Her unnie love when she sound cheerful.

"Yeah, Young-ji! Where are you? Do you know what time is it?" 

"Already on my way unnie. Just finished my work."  She got on the bus, she greeted the bus driver with a smile before she took the seat at the very back of the bus.

"That's why I told you not to work today." Gook ju sounded sad but she knows very well that it was all an act. She was good at acting.

She chuckled. "Be there unnie in twenty minutes. Please don't eat all the foods. I'm hungry."

"Then better to come her fast dongsaeng. Or else, Oi will eat all your share." She heard her scream on the other line when someone greeted the elder. "Yah! Jackson! You are so late!" She heard her say the she heard a laugh. That familiar laugh.

"Uhmmm. Unnie?" She tired to get her attention again but Gook ju was already preoccupied to her visitor. "Unnie?" She tired to call her again.

"Noona. I think you're still on the phone?"

Hearing his voice gave her butterflies in her stomach just like those old time.

Hearing his voice gave thousand of dagger in her heart.

Hearing his voice was enough to bring back those memories she cherish so much.

She was about to hanged up when she heard Gook ju passed the phone to Jackson. "Yah! It's Young ji!" She heard Gook ju say.

She just smiled faintly when she heard what Jackson said.

"I know it's her." 

"Young ji-ah. Come here faster okay. You're the only one who's not here. Gotta hang up now." Just before she can say anything the other already cut the line.

She sighed. She's been sighing for the whole day, no, for the whole week since her unnie invited her to her wedding.

She still can't believe that Gook-ju and Seho was already married. Well what else she can expect considering how much they love each other. They doesn't even want to be separated with each other. 

She looked outside the window and tried to focused her attention to the scenery outside but she failed. Her mind was filled of thoughts about the past that was sure will be brought out once she step inside the house of the newly wedded couple. 

If she want, she can declined the invitation for that event. It was not hard for her since she had been avoinding any event that might brought out her past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter