Baby

Soul mates (Familiar Heart 2)

Early morning JJ went to the cafe. "Annehaseyo!" Jaejoong said as he entered the cafe. "My name is Kim. Jaejoong! I will be starting my job here from today. Please take care of me." He bowed.

"Oh!hi!new boy!" A boy with a unique voice said cheerfully waving at JJ. He was wearing the barista uniform while holding a mop in his hand. "My name is Junsu. Welcome to our cafe!" 
"Ah! It is nice to meet you Junsu-ssi."
"Be comfortable with me, just drop the informalities."he smiled.
"Just tell him to go and change already, we will be opening soon." A guy with a bored expression said while writing the special menu.
"Oh that's true. Well, Jaejoong his name is Yoochun. He is usually like that on Mondays. Haha don't mind him. Come on now, follow me, I will shoe you the changing room."
"Ne! Thank you very much!"
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a year:::::::::
Two men in black suits with sunglasses stood outside the airport waiting for their young master who was coming back to SK from the states where he went to study. Soon they saw a young handsome boy walking towards them with a big suitcase with him.
"Young master, welcome back." One of the bodyguard said taking his suitcase and both if them followed behind.
"What's there to be welcomed about?" Yunho said as he kept walking towards the black limo.
As soon as Yunho got inside the car, he grabbed a phone and failed a number and some one picked up.
"Yoboseyo?"
"I heard you are getting engaged."
"Ne?"
"And what is this? I thought you would change your number. I guess not."
"Who is this?"
"And you don't even remember me."
". . . . . ."
"It's Yunho baby! What's up?"
"Yu-Yunho?"
"Why don't you sound so pleased? I am finally back, you should be happy. You even didn't contact with me. I was so sad when you didn't reply me. "
"I don't know you anymore, so let's finish this up. I am hanging up."
"Changmin-ah..........see you soon."
Yunho hung up the phone first.
"What? Yoboseyo? Yoboseyou???!!!"
 
-------------------------------------------
"What? He is not coming here straight?" A man shouted in anger.
"I am really sorry. We tried to stop him, but we couldn't. But he said he will return back soon."
"Of course he will return back!!! He doesn't have other place to go! That moron! You guys are useless! How can so many of you can't stop a signal guy?? Huh!!! Get out of here!"
"Ne! We are truly sorry." The bodyguards got out if the office leaving Yunho's angry father.
"What does that boy think? Thought he will be better after going out if state, but what the hell is this??!!!" He banged his hand on his desk.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are looking beautiful than ever." Changmin said to his soon to be fiancé.
"Of course! I am the prettiest of all." A young lady said who was wearing a glittery dress.
"Shall you go greet people out there the prettiest lady, Dara." Changmin said offering his arm to her.
Dara giggled putting her hands around his arm. "Let's go."
 
Soon both of them started to greet people and announced about their engagement. They both shared rings in each other fingers happily. Everyone clapped for the two happy couple.
"Everyone thank you for coming to our engagement party and please enjoy yourself as much as you want. Thank you once again!" Changmin said and the people cheered.
"I am tired!" Dara said.
"Already?" 
"Hm. I wanna go sleep."
"But you just finished sharing our rings. If you leave right now people would take it in s wrong way."
"Ok.....I will just stay about half hour and then I will leave, ok honey."
Changmin sighed. "Ok."
"I will be back. I gotta go to bathroom. My make up must have worn out." Dara left.
"......"
"Yo!"
Changmin froze.
"Long time no see baby."  Yunho smirked.