Part 4

Obsessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun looked to the little girl that looked just like Sungjin. The little girl was also beautiful.

                “MOM?!” The girl freaked out and ran for help.

                Suddenly, the polices barged in and caught Woohyun in the middle. The polices were holding their guns toward him.

                “PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!” one of the cops commanded.

                Woohyun raised his arms to the air, surrended. The police caught and hand cuffed him.

                “Nam Woohyun, you are arrested for murdering.”

                The little girl he saw earlier crying over the lifeless body. The paramedics rushed Sungjin’s dead body to the ambulance.

                Woohun was sitting in an interogation room. The chief walked in with some files on his hands, and throw them to the table in front of Woohyun. He showed him pictures and files of the people he murdered for the past 5 years. There are 7 files in front of him. Whch means 7 people were killed by him.

                “Before we started, I wanted you to read this,” the chief gave him a box filled with letters written by none of the less, Sungjin. The letters were short, but there were tons of it.

               

“Saranghae Woohyun. Where are you right now?”

 

“I’ve missed you tons. Did you miss me?”

 

“Can you please come back?”

 

“I kept thinking about you every night. Did you?”

 

And many more.

He read all the short letters until he found an envelope. He opened it and read it.

Monday, 26th of May 2014

To      : Nam Woohyun

 

Dear Woohyun,

It has been 6 years you left me. I have searched for you for 6 years. 6 years of feeling clueless. 6 years of waiting for you to come back. 6 years longing for answers.

I love you, Nam Woohyun. But why? I need an answer. We both knew that we were madly in love towards each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter