Barbie

In Love With a Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was lying spread on my bed still researching, but this time Im researching about the Kim company. You know, I really need to be prepared for the meeting.

 

 

Mygod! I didnt know that the company is so famous! How come i didnt know about this? But I just noticed, why is there no picture of this Mr. Kim Jaejoong? What a mystery!

 

 

I cant stop myself from singing and dancing when my phone suddenly rang.

 

 

Im a barbie girl in a barbie world

Life in plastic it's fantastic

You can brush my hair undress me everywhere~~~~~~

 

 

"hello"

 

(Moo? Aish... what took you so long to answer? Dont tell me you waited until your ringtone ended?)

 

"Hehehe, you're right moo. Why did you call anyway?"

 

(Ahh  ehh, hmm)

 

Ohh~~i think he's now trying to borrow my dress from now on. Heheehe or maybe he now has a new papable and he wants me to meet him, hehehe

 

[Dongha's POV]

 

Yow! Lee Donghae here, the one and only moo of Dee. And speaking of Dee, im trying to ask her out for dinner tomorrow. I'll call her now

 

(Ring 5x)

 

Aish, what took her long to answer?

 

(Hello?) thats what i really like about her, always hyper!

 

"Moo, aish... what took you so long to answer? Dont tell me you waited for your ringtone to ended?" Knowing her im sure its the reason why. She so love barbie, whenever she sees barbie it was like her life is already complete. Cute right?

 

(Hehehe,you're right moo. Why dod you call by the way?)

 

"Ahh ehh.. hmm....why did i call her again? I need to tell her something right? What is it again? Aish... I forgot. All I know is that I just wanna hear her voice, the sweet voice of the only girl I love. Yes, im inlove with Dee, do you have any problem wihh that?

 

Aish.babo! Why is it that I always feels like an idiot when around her? Why cant she see that i loke her? Cant she feel my love towards her? READERS! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

 

 

[DARA'S POV]

 

Im excited to confirm if he really is a gay, hehehe, mayne he has now a crush on school. I'll ask him!

 

"Ah moo, I just wanna ask..."

 

(O? What is it moo?)

 

This is it, ill just ask him first if he has a crush.

 

"Do you have someone you like in school moo?"

 

(W-what? You already know?)

 

"Kekeke..i just feel it. You really dont have to deny it moo, I already know your secret."

 

(H-how did you know?)

 

See? Confirmed! He really is my new sister! Kekeke, but wait, why does he sound so nervous? Tsk, maybe he's afraid that i cant accept him for who he is.

 

"It doesnt matter hoI know, what matters is that I understand where you're coming from. And I still love you even if your like that."

 

(Moo... hmmmm...its because-----)

 

*BLAGGG*

 

"SANDARA PARK WILL YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS MY THROAT SORES JUST BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR A WHILE NOW! ITS TIME TO EAT! ARE YOU COMING OR YOU WANT ME TO DRAG YOU DOWN HERE!!!!"

 

"Moo, i willI will talk to you on monday, okay? Bommie is mad already."

 

(Moo....)

 

"Bye!"

 

I hung up the phone 

 

"Bommie, why are you shouting?"

 

Bommie is standing and leaning on my door while crossing her arms.

 

"I've been calling you but you're not answering."

 

O? She called?

 

I glanced at my phone but theres no missed call from her. Is she making fun of me?

 

"Why ddid you look at your phone Dee?"

 

"Its because you said you called but theres no missed call on it, he he."

 

I scratched mnap while Bommie sauntered near me.

 

POINK!!

 

"OUCHIE BOMMIE!! whats that for?"

 

"Ask barbie, maybe she'll answer you!" Then she stormed out of my room.

 

Then i glared at the one and only barbie who was sitting at the top of my side table.

 

*glare* "we will have a serious talk later barbie, you have to explain to me!"

 

***********************************************(************************************

 

[3Rd persons pov (6pm)]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter