Dara

In Love With a Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes class, drugs may vary depending on its effects. There are therapeutic drugs for prevention, diagnosis, disease and for the relief of symptoms and there are also narcotic drugs and other addictive drugs that are used illegaly."

 

" ahh... boring....." I murmured while Ms. Choi is discussing.

 

"Blah... blah... blah... "

 

Why do we have to discuss about drugs anyways?

 

Wait.......

 

Maybe because......

 

O-H-M-Y-G-O-D!!!!!!!

 

Maybe because our Prof. wants to establish an illegal group?

 

Then what? We are going to be her drug dealers? NO way!! I still have so may dreams in my life! I dont want----------------------

 

"Miss Park!!!"

 

I immediately stood up as i hear our Prof. calling me.

 

"Nae?"

 

"Do you agree with me?"

 

Agree? Is this it? Is this really is it? Am I going to be a drug dealer if I agreed? This cant be!!! I will fight for my right!!!

 

"IM sorry Ms. Choi, But I wont agree." I told her with full of confidence.

 

"Hmmm By all means I think you have a better idea on how to deal with it. So go ahead, spill it!"

 

Deal? So Im really right? waaaaa

 

"I will never agree that you will stablish an illegel group!!! Then what are you going to do with us? You are ruining our future! You dont have the right----------

 

"HAHAHAHAHHA"

 

"BWAHAHAHAHHA"

 

eh?

 

How can they laugh at this serious matter? I glanced at Ms. Choi and she looked so angry. Did I say something wrong?

 

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS SANDARA PARK!!!!"

 

Waaaahhh!!!! I really cant stop her plans! What should I do? THis is so wrong!!!

 

" But Ms. Choi, there are so many other ways. I will help you to live a new and illegal free life! I will help you find a new job-----"

 

"BWAHAHAHHA"

 

"HAHAHAHA"

 

I SAID GET OUT NOW!!!!"

 

*pout*

 

 whats so wrong in thinking for a better future? Dont tell me that my classmates are agreeing to her? Are they now drug dealers?

 

"HAHAHAHAH.... its okay Dara, you are still beautiful!"

 

HAHAHAHA! Dara's imagination is really an epic!"

 

I walked near the door of our classroom, but I took a last glance on them and said.

 

"Dont let Ms. Choi ruin the dreams of your parents for all of you, So if I were you, dont be a drug dealer."

 

After I went out of the door.

 

"Wooooo!!!! The best!!!"
"whahahaahah!!! Dara's the one!!!"

 

"Cool Dara!!!"

 

"SHUT UP!!!! OR I WILL FAIL ALL OF YOU!!!!"

 

 

 

( CAFETERIA)

 

 

Hmm, they are late! I texted them an hour ago but they're still not here!

 

Fine!! I'll just inroduce myself then. hehehe

 

IM Sandara PArk, you can call me DAra for short or Dee to make it shorter. 19 year old, 3rd year college taking up BS Biology in Seoul University. Uhmm what else? ah, lets not forget about physical description. Ofcourse Im so beautiful, oh-so y and super clever!!! kekeke well, thats what my Eomma says.

 

Since then, its my Mom and cousin Bom who's always together. I was still a baby when my Appa died, same with Bommie.

 

Ah wait,,, here comes Bommie

 

"DEE, why are you so early?" she said while sitting next to me.

 

"hheheh, nothing Bommie. uhmm hehehe because our Prof. let us out so early." I said

 

"Ehh?"

 

"Yeah, oh there's Chaerin! CHAERIIIINNNN!!!!" *wave* *wave woooo! save by the bell!!!

 

"DOnt shout Dee! Its as if you've never seen her fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter