My Little But Important Promise To You.

My Promise.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still clearly remember when I first saw you. It was in a comedy drama titled 'Wild Romance'. At that time, I didn't know who you are. I didn't even know what Soshi is. But in that movie, tho your character is a bit annoying, you look so cute and innocent that I eventully started to like you. Not long from that, I found out about Soshi trough Fx Krystal cuz I thought she's the one acting in 'Love Rain'. Also from that I started to love Fx tho I know Fx trough Amber. Turn out i was mistaken. Im Yoona was the one in 'Love Rain'. So through her I get to know Soshi. I still remember how I struggled to remember each of Soshi members name and face cuz it's the first girl group I know that has more than 6 members.

Days and weeks went by but I still looking up about you guys and found out that I've eventually fall in love with you guys dorkiness, kindness, innocent, beauty, and a lot more but most of all, voice. I went back from Into the new world until the newest song of yours. Then I found out that you and Tiffany was half American. I was excited tho I'm not American because I love English and listening to you guys talking in English really make me smile from ear to ear. Maybe because I barely understand Korean, so when you talk in English I could understand the words that came out of your mouth. I didn't realize it at first that I've fall DEEPLY in love with you guys until I found myself grinning like an idiot for even the tiniest things you guys did.

I also started to reacognize each of you guys and it's thanks to the song from 'Yoo Young Jin-Beautiful Girl'. I love all of Soshi's character but you are the most addicting. Your 'Ice princess' attitude but your secretly warm way. It just pull my attraction towards you. Your sleepy head and 'Sica effect' never fail to make me squeal like crazy cuz of your cuteness. Your voice always send chill down my spine. It was so beautiful, sweet, alluring, calming, etc! You look so perfect in my eyes and I'm sure in all SONEs eyes. I remember in a show when you and Hyoyeon 'agrue' about blonde hair. I gotta admit, blonde hair really suit Hyoyeon but you look dashing with blonde hair. Moreover when the sun was shining, you look totally gorgeous with a sunglasses on and your blonde hair blown by the wind. I can't believe myself when I'm fangirling over you girls when I am a girl myself.

My friends and family who barely know anythings about kpop might think I'm weird or misunderstand me for fangirling over a GIRL group like crazy. So I reather keep it to myself and fangirl in my room alone. (Sad reality). Tho I'm 'alone' cuz I don't have a kpop friends living near me, but I never feels alone when I was watching you in youtube. Internet was my only way to connect myself with you guys. When I'm down, you was there to bring me laughters. I remember when I got into agruement with my beloved mom because I can't get my eyes of my phone screen that was playing a video of you. That's when I realized, I gotta balance my real live and my addiction to you. I was horrible for almost 2 weeks thinking of a way to appologize and correct my wrong. But I did it! My relationship with my mom become a lot better after that, I think a little fight is needed in a relationship. Eh? Haha.. Ahem!

Anyways, I started to look up for you more and more. But one day when I was just checking the latest new about you guys, my heart literally dropped. I found an article

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter